• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Teen Pregency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

just a post on teen pregency, what are your thoughts and opinions on it and what you can do to help someone who is in this situation

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I would help the person anyway I could. She's going through a lot and needs help, even if its someone to talk to.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
If your gonna have sex always use condoms, unless you both want a child. Simple as that. Applies to teens and adults.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I once got accused of killing a teenage girl's unborn baby.(Long story)

Not really a thought or an on opinion, that's just how teenage pregnancy has effected my life.

wow
i would want to know the story if you are willing to type a lot
:)

Meh, if I get a call from my ex-girlfriend in a few months, I know why. I've had unprotected sex before, but hey I asked for her permission, and she was fine with it (she was on the 'pill') anyhow. If in the event a pregnancy did occur she's over 18, (but still young), I'd also do my best to support her and our child.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Of course unprotected sex is so much better but the youth should if they are having sex just use condoms. Condoms are safer for both people as well as wont damage one of the two which abortion would do.

CtR

>_> ok so unprotected sex feels better I'm not disputing that :/ but it isn't just pregnancy you have to be wary of you know o_o condoms are your friend, use them, even though as you guys know, condoms and other contraception isn't always 100% effective at least it is safer than nothing and has a lower risk of pregnancy and/or disease.

Anywayz, teenage pregnancy. Hmm it depends on the circumstances that surround it. Some couples (stupid as they are IMO) do actually plan for babies in their early teens. So teenage pregnancy is sometimes wanted. Other times accidents happen, sometimes it is as a result of assault.

Teenage pregnancy is one of those things that I can't form an opinion on for definite, it depends entirely on the context. Ultimately though as long as the best decision for the people involved is made then that is what is important. Sometimes this means having the baby, sometimes it means abortion or adoption.

As far as helping someone goes, it depends on how they wanted to be helped. I'd do what I could, but there is only so much you can do. At the end of the day, it's their body and their decision, all anyone can really do is be there for them.

>_> ok so unprotected sex feels better I'm not disputing that :/ but it isn't just pregnancy you have to be wary of you know o_o condoms are your friend, use them, even though as you guys know, condoms and other contraception isn't always 100% effective at least it is safer than nothing and has a lower risk of pregnancy and/or disease.

Hell yeah it feels better, but I do believe in using the love glove, but I'm actually infertile, so I only use it if I don't know her sexual history.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I think if khinsider made a ad for the younger kids on the forums might not be so great.

"Hey kids if you dont want a kid use the love glove. Just to let you know though not using one feels so much better. Also if the girl is pregnant just toss 100 dollars at her and send her to the abortion clinic. Now you know and knowing is half the battle."

I think if khinsider made a ad for the younger kids on the forums might not be so great.

"Hey kids if you dont want a kid use the love glove. Just to let you know though not using one feels so much better. Also if the girl is pregnant just toss 100 dollars at her and send her to the abortion clinic. Now you know and knowing is half the battle."

Haha, well this is a wide spread community, nice one!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-Sigh- It's a hassle I'll tell you that. D: No I didn't impregnate any chick, but I will say that my older sister is currently pregnant with her BF's daughter. She isn't exactly a teen, but she's still very young. She isn't an adult... And aside from the physical pain she experiences, she has constant panic attacks, mouth from her peers/family, and the unsure support from her BF (who I think deserves for me to kick his @$$). I think that it's just too much for a teen to take... Though if they actually do remain strong then more power to them. But I think it's just much smarter to wait.

neishasmamma

Website
www.myspace.com
If your going to have sex at a young age you better be ready for the responsibility that can come with it. Yea you can use birth control but sometimes it doesn't always work. I know people who have used condoms, the patch, and the pill and they still ended up on having kids.

I myself got pregnant early and had my 1st kid at 16. I didn't get rid of her nor did I give her up. I knew what I was doing and wasn't ready for it but I knew what I was doing. I did graduate and even able to do some college. It's harder with a kid but you can do it.

Rix

Awards
My opinion is that teens that decides to have sex should think about it carefully (teens that has matured enough in their heads actually can think that far) and allways use protection! But if a teen ends up with getting pregnant I will say that the situation depends... If there is no way that the teens can raise their child and give it a good life they should consider abortion before the child has grown too big.. To adopt away the child could be another good option.. If the teens still wants to keep the baby they should make sure that they actually are ready and can raise the child!

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
wow
i would want to know the story if you are willing to type a lot

One day, a kid walked up to me accusing me of tripping a pregnant girl and killing her unborn baby the day before. I told the kid that I couldn't remember tripping any pregnant girls, but he insisted that I did, and decided to tell the girl's boyfriend, who was some ghetto kid that could kick my ass. That ghetto kid got all of his ghetto friends and started planning on kicking my ass. Thankfully though, my friend warned me about their plan, so I just tried to hide from them.

I was scared for my life at first, but after a few weeks they didn't touch me, so I knew they had forgotten. Then, I told parents about it and they emailed the principal, even though I had already specifically told them NOT to. The principal called me and the "baby's daddy" into the office to straighten it out.

It turned out the girl wasn't really pregnant, and I didn't kill an unborn baby.

The fact that I didn't kill an unborn baby reallydidn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back