• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take Riku if you Can

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
ur mama comes alongs and tells u to take out the trash
i get back jr and aqua and then kill someone

i

take my keyblades and kick ur ass
kick the pilots ass
cut u in half piss on ur body throw u out of a plane
i kill neloangelo and cloud joins me along with leon, yuffie, and the king
we find clouds light
and rikus still mine then we take over the hallow bastion castle
and form the monarchary of darkness
wit me as king
aqua is queen
jr as the prince
cloud and leon are knights
and yuffies my mistress(not really)
and then we pwn sora
end of story

Last edited:

The Merovingian

ok since i edited my post, i'll go along as if i hadnt edited it.
after doin my chores my mamma allows me to carry on playin lol.
i find your wife and kids and abduct them. i want rikus soul in exchange, what do you do?

The Merovingian

whats wrong wid you man.
surely u can use your imagination and come up with a better counter.
why're so eager to end the story.
you just kill someone without sayin how and come up with weird conclusions.
i couldv'e just killed you in an amazing inhumane way and ended it. but i leave it open so the story can flow and carry on.

come on carry it on with this..
i break my bones while i fall from the plane but i still live. you have riku for now but little did you know the cut from my blade to your arm was poisonous. while you rule over your kingdom the poison is slowly workin on your body until it strikes at the core of your heart and tortures your soul.
then i shall come for you to reclaim riku and finally end his life at the place of sacrifice in neloangelos lair.

(i gotta go now, but i shall be back. do not end this story ridiculously)

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Then I, go to your castle, kill you - not your clone, I hesitate to kill Aqua & Jr., but I do anyways as it is the only way, covered in your blood and theirs, I take Riku, we both get out our keyblades, and... get married... ah ha ha! Now as Mrs. Riku, I have an even greater obligation to protect him, so we go, take your castle after cleaning your blood and sinew up, and redecorate the bad decor - did I mention I am a skilled mage, able to call up the very forces of good and evil upon my command? So with the powerful beings protecting us, what will you do? Do you dare take Riku from me? mwa hah hah!

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
hmmm i give hades ur soul to pull me from hell
and then pull riku's sould back out of he's body
take a shower
(hell smells like brimstone)
go back to hells door and laugh at u
burn rikus body wit my flame eyes
kick riku into the deepest circle of hell and throw up a soild steel wall that surrounds riku so u cant get in and i throw the key to the lock in the wall
and cast a spell so that nothing can break it , even a keyblade.
and reform the Dark Side and play blackjack and get Jr and Aqua back
wat now

Zeph

imp of the perverse
umm, I break open the deepest circle of hell with my magic powers... but... riku is not there!! due to his amazing....self.... Riku has gone to heaven!!! I go and get him, he is so in love with me that he would rather be in danger with me, than in glorious heaven * sniff, sniff*. Riku and I go home and.... make plans for your demise, while you lounge around and foolishly play blackjack with Aqua and Jr. I cast invisible on myself and Riku and we sneak into your badly decorated castle (you have taken down our taseful decor) and scare jr. so much he has a heart attack. Aqua then dies of a broken heart. And Riku takes you down! We make a deal with Hades, so that your soul forever remains in purgatory, while you watch Aqua fall in love with another man... oh cruel fate! Riku and I then redecorate your castle and take it for our own. And live happily ever after.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
until u find out that was my twin
and the king has been training me and im the other man who been screwin Aqua
i fight wit riku and lose but then i harness the power of darkness and obilaterate him
then i drain u powers and throw u in an airtight cell of steel and u die and go to some place while riku fades in to nothingness
then i hire the riku replica whos my loyal buddy cause i saved him to break ur heart
and then Aqua has twins
we call them birdie and boogy
and no its not after my golf game
bacause it'd be double boogy and
WHERE THE F**K IS THAT BALL GOING
but we name them namine and roxas jr.(my real nickname)
and Aqua still look F**KIN hot
u could tell shes had kid and then we go to the bedroom and..........u kno the rest

Last edited:

Questionsofheart

This should be in the games Section!!!!!Can a mod move it plz?

Oh BTW........You find out that Aqua is actually Vexen in disguise and he rapes you.
THen I am the sickest mage ever so I use Curagagagagagagagagagagaa to bring Riku back from the dead and hide in Kingdomm hearts with him. MWAHAHA!!!
Take him if you can!

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
I produce a program to exterminate all n00bs and use Molly Walker's tracking power to track Riku. Teleporting there via a spacial distortion from the help of Aspec, the Manifest of Space, I grab Riku and stab you in the face, and then with the help of the Manifest of Time, I timetravel several milleniums in another separate reality. Think you can find me and Riku now?

Iiso

Psh. Silly fangirls...

Iiso launches an all out rescue mission with an army of Shadows, Neo Shadows, and Darksides at his disposal.

"RAWR! Begin Operation: Save from sick fangirls! NOW!"

The army of Heartless attack Kingdom Hearts, ripping the door open, then pouring in like tsunami. They retrieve Riku, and use the corridors of darkness to bring him to safety. Iiso goes with them, to become Riku's body guard... along with the army...

{edit}DAMN IT! Posting before me... Well, whatever. Better that he's dead than with those fangirls, eh? *shrugs*

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Key of Destiny, my n00b exterminator killed you. And you were sleeping with Pete, how you ever comprehended it was me is past me. Anyway, in a completely separate reality, I go to Tokyo, and tell Hiro to teleport me to another reality, furthering my tracks into keeping Riku with me. Whatcha gonna do now?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Im back! Me and my apprentice Merovingian walk through your army decapitating all in our path. redemption in our minds, striking fear into the hearts of all you assholes, with a look on our faces that'll scare hades stiff so he becomes useless revivin souls.
we comin for you Key, seems Iiso's wid you to.
but first to take care of Crisis Break. We also know the skill of teleportation and since you stink so bad it was easy folowing your scent. You are no match for our ablities as we unleash our level 1 limit - The Extreme Omnislash Decapitation. You are left in a million peices, DEAD.
what your gna do...Riku is ours again for the sacrifice.

Last edited:

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
hey neloangelo i would this is my story and i pwn u but i need ur help so
i cant die from a noob exterminator ciris break and it wasnt suppose to be u
u posted at the wrong time
but me and neloangelo team up and pwn all yall with Iiso and Merovingian and of course my Dark Sides got my back (even if shattered hearts has been trying to finish me) and then we split rikus soul four way and dissapear in to the night for teh fan girls to find

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...i wanna continue this story, so i'll pass on joinin your team.

me and Merovingian make you think we're on your side when suddenly we strike at your replika and Dark side with our level 2 limit THE KUJIN EXTREME Rin (臨), Pyō (兵), Tō (闘), Sha (者), Kai (皆), Jin (陣), Retsu (列), Zai (在), Zen (前)
all the worlds evil is summoned demolishing the replika and dark side.
You and Iiso run off with riku but you made a deadly mistake giving half of his soul to us. With the power of alchemy we create a Nobody of Riku, Kirux (Ky-roocks).
he leads us to the cemetery where you intend to revive riku.

A showdown of the Dark Demons...You call forth all your Heartless and Nobodies.
We call forth an army of ghosts, all the spirits in the cemetery.
Our 1000 vs yours....CHAAARGE!!!
After a grueling war, the mist clears. Only two are left standing.
Nelo Angelo and The Merovingian with rikus carcass in our hands.
It is finally over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back