• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

T3h uber wedding: QuiteJaded and TwilightSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

文偉立

newb programmer
Awards
Magnifico. Bah, screw the french.

We stand here today on the alter of KHInsider Forum Marriages today to witness the matrimony of QuiteJaded and TwilightSora.

HAH, not yet! Who can ever have a wedding without a Bachelor Party? Bachelorette and all too...(just no male strippers or the men will stab their eyes).

Hokage, Phoenix and moi will be here, as TS' best men (me being his BEST man, of course). It's your party, TS. Make it wild.

文偉立

newb programmer
Awards
We need some uber activities; Hok, as the best man in charge of nudity and all that is pr0n, I'd had expected you to had posted by now.

*pulls out the keg*

文偉立

newb programmer
Awards
"Minister" is too religious. We'll need to boot it down a notch to "Marrying dude (or dudette)". Only TS and/or QJ will have that priviledge of selecting the person who will marry them off.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Awards
o__o A wedding?! WTF?! And I was not invited eh?! >_>

*invites herself* Yeah...x.x Who's teh flowah gerl? D:
If no one is can I beh teh flowah chick?

文偉立

newb programmer
Awards
Hokage, I seemed to had overestimated you in hoping you'd supply the strippers. Fine, I shall do it beforehand.

THIS CALLS FOR A SEXY PARTY

P

PIG.

This calls for some hard chanson then! (love is orange... like my pencil)