• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: Sora the warrior just read a few of the recent posts and I'm sure you'll notice that a battle took place in the town and now there is a captured airship in the middle of it...and please could you keep just plain occ in the sign up thread.

ic:
“You know I figure he probably heard about at least half of what you said to him before passing out.” A young looking dark haired man said out loud, waiting to make his presence known as he stood leaning against the wall in the door way of Hiro’s room. He was wearing armor almost exactly the same as Hiro had been wearing eariler, and even looked to be around the same ago as Hiro though was actually about a year two older them him. “I swear that guy is some kind of beast, who else can sleep like that so comfortably.” The man said walking into the room with a smile on his face as he pointed at Hiro’s face so that Cassia could notice how his eye where closed, even though he was still sitting like he was looking up at the ceiling. “I really didn’t mean to ease drop on your conversation, I’m sorry about that. I just came here to check on him, after I heard the rumors of from some of the townspeople saying that he was the one that single handily beat the crap out of the out of leader of the Black Order gang that attacked.” The man said as he placed the broken sword he had been hold in his hands on top of Hiro’s dresser, after taking a quick glance at it before putting it down. “So I figure you’re the one that bandage him up, since it looks too well down for a slob like him to have done it by himself.” The man said with a chuckle as he walked over to where Hiro and cassia was seating so he could get a better look at his friends injuries.

“He doesn’t look too bad I guess…I was expecting it to be worse after I seen that huge crater where the battle had taken place.” The man said as he took one of the two swords on his back and leaned against the wall besides Hiro, as it was the sword he had forgotten back on the beach. “He may come off as a arrogant and cocky guy, but his really pretty modest, when it comes to how painful his injuries might be, I guess it’s cause he doesn’t like other people worrying to much about him, so he always seem to smile to make everyone think that his alright.” The man said as he watch Hiro, he seemed to still be out cold, despite the fact now he was resting his head unconsciously on Cassia shoulder. “I know this kind of weird to ask but could I ask a favor of you? Could you just watch over Hiro for the rest of the night, though I doubt he will end up waking any time soon.” The man asked as he started to walk away seeming to head back out of the room. “Oh right I forgot to introduce myself, the name is Ingus it’s a pleasure to meet you…” Ingus turning back to look at her with a smile on his face but stopped in mid sentence when he realized he didn’t really know her name.

neebo the ninja

neebo was still shaking off the sandman as he sat up. huh? he was in a bed. the street... the villagers, neebo thought. they must have carried me. neebo armed himself and dressed before heading outside.

outside the village was a bustle. the bodies were placed in a pile while villager corpses were being fitted for caskets. there were only a few though. it could have been worse. most of the villagers were smiling. neebo saw two villagers struggling with a timber as they were rebuilding one of the houses that had been burned to the ground. neebo deftly walked over and with his inhuman strength lifted it as easily as he could. becoming the new building muscle neebo helped them complete rebuilding the supports for most of the buildings. he let them take care of the lesser weighted work. neebo turned to his new airship. grabbing some wood he began to walk over to repair the airship. he spotted the naginata warrior. "sorry about this" the warrior said. "i was the one that fired on the ship." the man was smiling. neebo smiled as he raised his arm. thud, thud, thud, thud!!! the naginata fell from the mans hand. neebo replied "next time im taking a ship DONT FIRE ON IT, see what i have to do now?" he said gesturing to the gaping holes in the side. then he added. "next time I won't simply pin you by your sleeves to the ship using nails. ill use a ballista bolt. and you wont be able to get un-stuck". neebo stood at 10 feet away this entire time. neebo calmly did some hand-signs and whispered "Utak" .The nails holding rokkaku turned to dust dissapating with the wind. Rokkaku picked up his naginata and lowered it to battle position. neebo placed his hand on his katana and hunkered down for the spearlike thrust he expected next. he retrieved more nails from the bag around his shoulder. the square seemed to freeze as both warriors faced off, each waiting for the other to start.

Rokkaku Zaji

Rokkaku Zaji crouched and retrieved his Naginata. he had settled it in a fighting stance, about to skewer the bangaa when suddenly...his stomach rumbled. Zaji realized he hadnt eaten since morning. Zaji looked at the bangaa, trying to decide wether or not to fight on an empty stomach. his gut rumbled again. having heard the persuasive argument is inards had spoken Zaji turned around and walked into the inn he had been eating at when the attack had started. he sat down and ordered the soup he had only had the oppurtunity to smell that morning. he also ordered a flask of Desian ale. with his meal laid out before him, Zaji began his victory celebration.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Sorry for OOC here again promise I won't do it again...I just want to know where everyone is...again so I can meet up with you all and get involved in the plot.

Aphex

.Inspire.
The small breeze turned into quite a rather strong gust of wind. The fields that were near the village seemed to be the only area effected by this as footsteps began to imprint along the grass, even the sounds could be heard and yet there wasn't even anyone near-by. The wind began to circulate around what appeared to be where a figure was supposed to be standing, the figure materializing and turned out to be Chainz the Silent Joker. The faint black outline that enveloped his body had diminished after his sudden entrance, however it remained around his Jester wand.

"Ah. . . it has been quite sometime now, Terra. . . quite sometime. . ." said the Jester-hat wearing warrior, lifting up the wand slightly and held it towards the village's direction. The aura that surrounded it grew a deeper black, the "signal" of a stone becoming much stronger that Chainz could almost grasp it within his hand. "The stone. . . it's here. Such strength, such power. . . my, what I can do with such a stone at my disposal. If I were to obtain this stone, heh, then this village will be no more. . ."

Lowering the Jester wand Chainz smirked sadistically underneath the mask that covered only his mouth, making his way towards the village where Hiro and Cassie were in. "So. . . she appears to be here. . . funny, it appears that the 'signal' is coming from her. . ." the Joker murmured as he reached the village, quickly blending in within the shadows in order to conceal his identity and also that no one would end up spotting his unusual appearance. Following his senses, Chainz began his search for a specific house where Cassie was staying in for the time being, wanting to get his hands on that one stone. Hell, he could even kill those who try to even stop him at the same time too.

neebo the ninja

neebo turned. there was an unfamiliar scent in the wind. he turned and followed it. there was a man moving through the shadows. good job, i wouldnt have noticed him if the fool hadnt been standing where wind would carry his scent. neebo drew his katana and stalked utop the building up above the dudes left side. neebo suddenly had an idea! neebo used the handsigns for his new technique. he suddenlt changed into Cassie (appearance-wise). neebo's sword resheathed and he concealed bo-shurican in his sleeves. neebo suddenly leapt down if front of the stranger. "looking for someone?"

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked at the man who came in and introduced himself as Ingus while remembering the name from a few hours ago. "The name is Cassia... I remember you name from Hiro talking to me!" She whispered, glancing down at Hiro who slept on her shoulder and she smiled while taking his hand in hers. "I will take care of him... Don't worry." She said, looking down at his hand to see if the bleeding was still bad. She unwrapped his hand while Ingus was leaving and she tried to hide that she was blushing. Caressing his hand, she kept her eyes on his cuts and notice they were pretty much healed. She smiled, thinking about how close he was and how much she was beginning to like him. She shook her head, looking out the door while still holding his hand and then set it on his lap. She thought back to her nightmare and the smile disappeared from her face. The whole village will be ruined if she stays here and now she is stuck because he fell asleep on her.

I can't get connected. The first chance I get I am leaving this place. I can't stay.. someone will get hurt especially.. She stopped thinking and looked over at Hiro who had gotten beat up because of her. She reached over and set a pillow on the other side of the couch and very carefully put Hiro's head on the cushion. She touched his cheek while giving one last smile and gently kissed him on the cheek while standing up to strech. She paced around the room while she tried to think of what to do, whether to leave or stay with him. She liked him after that fight and she just knew him from this morning but she knew it was for the best if she disappeared.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Um Neebo. . . edit out the "froze in surprise" bit of your post. That's technically PP'ing considering I control my character's actions, not you.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Chainz stopped within the shadows, seeing the rather pathetic and lame disguise, or at least that's what appeared to be. He already knew that this wasn't the true girl that he was looking for considering that this "Cassie" no longer possessed the stone. "Pitiful mortal. . ." was all Chainz could say, walking through the shadows once more and pushed the fake Cassie aside. "You actually believed that you could fool me with such a weak disguise? Now who are you trying to protect?"

After pushing what he viewed as a mere weakling and unworthy opponent, the Joker couldn't help but hear the sounds of a distinctive chime. A chime that could only be recognized as a blade hitting the floor. This "Cassie" had a weapon at its disposal, the platinum chains around his right arm began to rattle and unwrap itself. Grabbing a hold of where each 9-inch sickles were attached, he simply looked over at the disguised being from over his shoulder.

"I see you were attempting to mislead me. . . and eliminate me in the process. . ." muttered the Silent Joker, who fully turned around in order to see his victim, or at least in his eyes that's how he viewed him/her. "Such a foolish human like you actually believes that he or she, can simply assassinate me that easy? Well, you are wrong on that note. . ."

neebo the ninja

neebo smiled. "Such a foolish human like you actually believes that he or she, can simply assassinate me that easy? Well, you are wrong on that note. . ." he laughed in the angelic pitch he had heard before. doing some handsigns neebo dispelled the disguise. "human?" neebo laughed uproarisly. "i'm no human" neebo stopped laughing, he had his katana drawn. like the water spryte incsribed in the blade it was a graceful movement. not sounding like steel being drawn but more like a water chime. neebo thought. neebo resolved to name the blade when he was done fighting this one. digging his feeti in a ready position neebo asked "might i know the name of my opponent before we lock our fate in the clash of steel"? neebo reached into his sleeve and whipped out his shobokin. stabbing his blade into the ground, neebo threw the shobokin in the air, they came down in a circle around the two. performing a long string of handsigns, neebo activated the seal. "effectivly this technique takes all magical energy and makes the shield stronger. it stops only when the user says a unique password to dispel it. this is our arena." neebo said."also, i forgot to mention. the shield subsists on the power of our energy. the longer we stay in here the weaker we get. until we are so weak our organs stop working". neebo was stretching now. "ah the wonders of a bantaa battle cage" neebo smiled.

he raised his sword.

neebo the ninja

OOC: the cage is unbreakable even though its invisible. they make great traps.

historical fact: the bantaa battle cage. when many cowardly Bantaa began to run away, duels adapted a technique to keep this from happening. to help speed up the battle and power the shield a bantaan mage found a way to have it feed of life energy. just before his death he had enough time to write down his method of getting out. unfortunatly, he died right before he could perform the dispel. his sucessor went on using the notes to test the theory and claim the credit for the discovery. he lived happily and wealthy until his death at age 304 when the grandson of the dead mage found out and placed a cage around the sleeping murderer. when doctors arrived the cage had been dismantled and it looked like the bantaa had simply died from exhaughstion.
in the bantaan duels there is a mediator with the password in case the combatant without the password wins.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: interesting neebo, but next time edit you previous post to add new information intead of double posting...

ic:
Ignus looked at Cassia and Hiro and couldn’t help but feel awkward as it seemed as though he had interrupted something. “I guess it’s best if I just leave you two be, and thanks again for taking care of Hiro…though it doesn’t appear he gave you too much a choice.” Ignus said with a smile on his face as he looked at the two seating on the couch before completely walking out of the room.

Hiro being slight woken up by Cassia moving him off her shoulder and then kindly leaned against a pillow instead, but instead of opening his eyes he kept them closed as he was still completely tired. Feeling something on his cheek, but quickly dismissed as being something that was in his dream rather then being real. Opening his eye’s slight to get a looked around at what was happening, he noticed a blurry figuring seeming to pace back and fourth in the room and quickly took a second to recognize it as Cassia. “I said you could have the bed right?” Hiro asked seeming to be in somewhat of a daze as he lay on the couch with his eye only being half opened before they where suddenly shut again. “Yea you looked tired so you should try and get some rest too, it would be good for you…” Hiro said almost as though he had stopped in mid conversation with Cassia, having fallen back asleep just as quickly as he had woken up, without any notice.

“So Cassia, she must have been the young woman, Sara had mentioned that Hiro had saved from drowning in the ocean before what everything that had just happened.” Ignus said talking to himself out loud as he wondered if maybe Cassia’s appearance had something to do with the completely random Black Order attack that seemed to have accomplished nothing and had no real purpose. There must have been some reason for it, the black Order aren’t a group the raid a town just for the hell of it, and then whole thing with the sword…how did Hiro managed to even pull it out and then break it using some sort of attack that’s aftermath is nothing like I ever seen him do before. Ignus wondered to himself as he stopped outside and looked around town, unsure of what he should do as he would have never guess in a million years that something like a Black Order attack would have happened in this small town of burg, while guards who were all fresh out of the academy had all been stationed here just a few months after graduating. They never trained us to prepare for something like this… Ignus thought as he looked up at the captured airship, knowing that if his questions if anyway could be answered, would have to wait until Hiro was up, since he was the only one that had actually confronted the Black Order squad leader.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"An interesting proposition I have to say," said Chainz. "A fight to the death. A battle cage where it'll simply drain our energy over time. The battle thus ending with a mere password where one of us will walk out of here alive. . . my, how unique." added the Jester-hat wearing assassin, a simple chuckle escaping his mouth as stared at his opponent with dull-black boring eyes while having a grin etched on his face. "However, as of my identity, that will remain classified. Never let the victim know who their murderer is."

Chainz was aware that this man had no idea about his ability to jump from universe to universe, just like he did before skipping from New York City to the word of Terra. With an ability like that, he could easily escape the clutches of the bantaa battle cage. But, such a battle like this come-and-goes and it was far too good to pass up especially when he had to chance to defeat/kill a random pedestrian. It was time to make the best of it. . .

"But. . . I do ask - What is your purpose?" asked the Silent Joker, holding each 9-inch sickles in both hands as the platinum chains continued to rattle and slither around his arms. "You appear to be protecting Cassie. . . care to share why before our battle begins?"

neebo the ninja

neebo listened to his opponent, his blade held out in front of him in a ready position. "my reason? ha!" neebo laughed out loud. "i have no reason. thats the thing that makes this so funny to me. who knows, maybe ive become tired of living, maybe im feeling my years and wish to die nobly." neebo said laughing. "you underestimate me. i have nothing left to lose, i lost my mate, my friends, my country and my home. all of them destroyed by the sword"

neebo finally descided to ask " and what is your purpose vile one? for i sense great evil in you right now."

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked at Hiro as he woke up alittle and she smiled while listening to him "Goodnight, Hiro.." She whispered while staring at him and then taking her attention off of him. She glanced at his bedroom and then walked in there as she shut the door. She breathed in slowly as she looked around the room and sat on the bed, thinking about Hiro. She brought her hand to her cheeks as they became red and the heat could be felt coming off of them. Her angelic blonde hair fell to her shoulders as one of her ribbons fell out and she picked it up before setting it on Hiro's drawers. She glanced over her shoulder at the window and then down at the ground. A chill fell over her body as she thought about her nightmares and they all seemed to happen because the stone. She looked over at her ribbon and then at the door while standing up. She walked over to the window as she opened it and jumped out, landing on her butt. "Ouch..I am not very good with the whole sneaking out thing." She whispered as she picked the leaves and sticks out of her hair.

The breeze was very cold as she stood up from the ground and looked around the dark village. She walked toward the ocean, sinked in the sand as she stood with her arms crossed and thinking about everything. This was where she came to this place so this is where she must go back... or maybe she doesn't want to go back.. she has nothing to look forward to.. no one to be with. Her hair shifted in the wind as she looked around, using the light of the moon to guide her eyes. She walked down the sandy beach, not knowing where she was going or which direction to go. Her blue dress blew in the wind it she would look like goddess to anyone who wasn't close enough to see her. The stone shined in the moon and the blue light could be seen from a far distance. She looked down at the ground and smiled while reminiscing about stress free times.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Hearing the sound of the door shut, Hiro woke up a little again, but this time his kept his face on the couch. Not bothering to look up as he figured it was most likely that it was Cassia shutting the door as he drifted back to back to sleep. The unexpectedly a few minutes later Hiro became fully awoken almost like he had been shocked awake by some kind of nightmare by the why he almost jumped off the couch. “What the hell was that?” Hiro mumbled to himself as he tired to remember what seemed to woken him up but for some reason he really wasn’t able to. Shaking his head to wake himself up a bit more Hiro then sat up straight on the couch before looking over his bed expecting to most likely have made a fool of himself because he knew Cassia would most likely be staring at him with some kind of puzzled expression on his face. But she wasn’t there, and he immediately looked around the room, but still did not see any sign of her. She couldn’t have left, could she? Hiro wondered as he get up off the couch and walked up towards his drawer seeing that a blue ribbon was on it and expecting to a note or something on it from Cassia but saw nothing. Did really jump out the window, while I was asleep, when she could have easily walked out the door with a lot less trouble? He wondering almost laughing at the thought as he walked over to the open window, that he would normal keep shut, and took brief look outside before shutting it.

She really doesn’t look like she is from this world. Hiro thought as he stared at Cassia almost angelic appearance, as she was standing on the alone on the beach as looked at her from the distance. Ducking down Hiro laced up his boots his black boots with his bandaged wrapped hands, before standing back up so that his white jeans covered most of his boots again. “Kind of chilly to be on the beach all by yourself isn’t it ma’am?” Hiro asked jokingly as he started to approach Cassia, wanting to make his presence known. “So did you forget this or did you leave it behind on purpose for me to keep as a memento or something?” Hiro asked with a smile on his face as he took out the blue ribbon from the pocket of his black jacket holding it out towards her with one hand, as he held on to a cloth covered sword in the other. “So you have an idea how to get back to your own world or are you just here thinking and trying to figure that out?” Hiro asked a bit curious as he became silent and waited to give Cassia a chance to answer all of the questions he had just asked her.

ooc: just a heads up Hiro is now wearing the clothes in my appearance rather then the armor he was before.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia stared at the water as her arms were crossed and the waves crashed onto the shore. The sound of the ocean was relaxing to her and she just stood there, not worrying or thinking about anything... but wshe was thinking of someone. She shook her head, as she looked over her shoulder when she heard his voice, Hiro's voice. “Kind of chilly to be on the beach all by yourself isn’t it ma’am?” She put her hands behind her back as she watched him walk closer her while pulling out her ribbon and she smiled as her cheeks became flushed. "Well, I took the chance of being cold to see the ocean in the moonlight." She said, standing up straight and stared at him. "So you come down here often during the night or are you just here for me?" She said, laughing alittle and keeping her hands behind her back. "I actually haven't thought about my home... but don't worry, I will get out of your hair soon." She stated, not wanting to be a hassle anymore and she turned back toward the ocean. She was beginning to think that he wanted her gone but she wasn't really thinking about going home. Her heart wanted to stay here where she belonged even though she didn't know why but her mind forced her to believe it was best she left.

Cassia breathed in slowly, thinking about everything and turned back toward Hiro who was very handsome at this moment. Her eyes fell to the ground as she caught herself staring at him and she brought her hands in front of her, clasping them together. "If you are tired, you should go back to sleep. I am fine out here alone... I don't think anyone will attack me... if so, my hero will know." She said, sweetly and glanced up at him shyly.It was as if someone elses feelings were taken over hers and she was falling hard for Hiro even though she just met him. Her eyes glistened in the moonlight as she looked up at the sky and then back at him. "You at least look better.. but how are you feeling?" She asked, waiting patiently for Hiro to answer or give her some type of reassurance.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Maybe a little for column a and then maybe a little from column b.” Hiro said jokingly as he commented on Cassia’s question about what he was doing here. “You know I really didn’t mean it like that, you really aren’t bugging me at all. I was just curious that’s all cause before everything that had happened you seemed like you where planning on trying to leave all by yourself.” Hiro said trying to explain his comment asking what Cassia was doing here as it seemed to have sort of back fired on him by the way she replied to it. “Do I really look better?” Hiro asked rhetorically as he looked at himself after hearing Cassia observation on the subject. “You know what they say bandages heal everything, and it doesn’t hurt that I had a cute girl bandage me too, so it doubled their super special healing power.” Hiro said he forced himself to try and keep a straight face as he but couldn’t help crack a smile as he looked at Cassia.

“I was thinking about leaving town…” Hiro suddenly said as he looked away from Cassia and he stared out the moons reflection in the ocean water. “And I think its best that you come with me, since it really isn’t safe here anymore for you any longer. Because the those guys that came here seemed like that they are after you for some reason and they were just small fries working for something bugger called the black order…if you really don’t know how to get back home, I think we both showed try and find away before they come back again and you end getting seriously hurt.” Hiro said stopped staring at the ocean and looked back at Cassia so that he could see her reaction to what he said. “I’m going to head off to Etruria capital city so I can tell the king what happened here today, and most likely if we tell him your predicament, he can hint us towards some one who would be able give us a way for how you can get back home to your world safely.” Hiro said as he lifted up the clothed sword and rested it on his shoulder, while still holding the blue ribbon in his other hand. Remaining quiet as he waited to her Cassia’s response to everything he just said, hoping that she would agree.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia glanced up at Hiro as he spoke of a journey he would soon take and she nodded her head. Her mind remained on his comment about her being a cute girl and she began to walk past him toward the water. "I would hope you invite me to travel with you and I am glad I got the offer." She stated, feeling the cold water splash onto her feet and the wind shifted her hair across her face as she glanced back at Hiro. She stared at him as she thought about his status and how young he was to be a guard. "So you seem like you are my age and have a great deal of importance in this world! I have never seen a person so young hold so much responsibility. I envy you for your power..." She said, clasping her hands together in front of her and looked down at the sand. "I used to have a lot of responsibilities but my mother took those off of my hands when she decided to kick me out of the house. Then I moved in with my boyfriend and he took care of me." She explained, looking out along the horizon at the ocean and then up at the full moon

It was her hands that began to shake as they stood out in the cold atmosphere and she tried to keep herself still. "Well, when are we leaving for this trip?" She asked, turning toward him and looking at his emotions. She was beginning to read his expressions and getting to know his reactions before they happened. It was as if someone was taking over her emotions and turing her into a very observant person or she was falling for him. She was hoping it was the skill of observing because she could attach herself to anything or anyone from this world since she needed to depart from it as soon as possible. She kept her eyes on the water as she crossed her arms and shook her foot so that the sand fell out of her shoe. "Well, I guess we should prepare for trip or do something.." She stated, feeling the silence become insane and her thoughts lingered to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back