• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia stood there in a vast empty valley and all she saw was a pile of bloody corpse appear. She was confused as she yelled out Hiro's name and walked toward the top of the hill to over look a battle taking place. There was something not right about her, she was transformed into this person.. a person with great power and the stone wasn't even in her anymore. Her long blonde hair fell to her shoulders and her dress looked like the waves of the ocean while she stood with her arms crossed. "Milady, Hiro is about to leave..." A messenger said and walked away, going back to his duties. She turned back toward the battle but she was interrupted yet again but this time it was because Hiro was there. He was dressed in some of the best armor and the sword at his side emitted a magical aura. Once again, she could feel something different about her, her heart leaped when he shoed up and she began to blush as she walked cloer to him. "You are the future of this world and after this battle is over, they will see you as the legend." She explained, smiling but inside she was scared for himand while trying not to think of the dangers out there, she grabbed his hand. She held onto it tightly but he just jerked away and walked off into the horizon.

Her body still laid on the ground as she coughed up blue blood and her body was trying to recooperate from the large quanities of engery being contained. The cut that was once on her arm began to heal on its own and that meant her body would soon be back to good health. While she dreamed of the battle, sweat dripped from her forehead onto he ground and she even screamed out loud. The nightmares would last for another few hours as she was soaking in the disaster that would have happened to the town if she didn't stop it. She cold hear the fight between Hiro and the Black Fang member even though she couldn't wake up. She was a prisoner of her own nightmare but then her mind switched to that battle in her mind.

"He just left me...he doesn't care.. Hiro..look back.." She whispered to herself while looking over her shoulder to him but he just kept walking. She put her hands to her face as she began to cry and the feeling of her heart beating in her chest stopped. She was completely heartbroken and she felt as if she didn't belong anymore. She walked away toward the battle, looking around at the soliders who stood there for their General who was Hiro. Ever since her transformation, he treated her like property, only wanting her power and this..this was the man she..fell in love with.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Kaila nodded at him, knowing she had to help him out even though a group of guards quickly arrived as they spoke.

"You got it," she smiled, pulling up her gauntlets a little before going to work on these mysterious attackers. Kaila was not quite sure of what was happening, but these men had appeared from nowhere, and had quickly set about hurting the townspeople for what seemed to be no apparent reason. Hating such attitudes, she was keen to do her part to protect them.

They went down with little work. One or two strikes from her powerful hands were enough to render them unable to fight. A number of them leapt at her, and the fact they were in a group proved a struggle, but otherwise, they were not too much hassle.

Kaila just hoped the fight would be over soon so that she could find out just what was happening.

<3

OOC: Uh, I hope this is okay. I'm not sure what's going on. n_n;

neebo the ninja

OOC: follow Rokkoku to the harbor

IC:neebo paused atop the crate he had climbed on. i have to get this just right... neebo held the smokebomb in one hand and his remaining shuriken was stuck in easy reach into the wood. the two bo-shuriken from his pack were next to it. now! neebo threw the smokebomb with undeadly accuracy at the 5 enemies huddled together. he had gathered some rocks for the occasion before hand.

upon impact of the ground the smokebomb exploded in a massive choking cloud. "What the h-!!" the enemy said in confusion. the enemy leader of this group was disturbed, "how-what- where is it coming from!!!"agh. he looked at the underling next to him as he got nailed to the crate by a star shaped object. the minion let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain. suddenly the air was filled with similar projectiles. a spike impacted the man to his right and another grazed the leaders leg. other small sharp objects were flying through the cloud. time to leave "Retreat!!!" as the leader hurdled the crates with his men and emerged at the enterance to the town. his men were injured, someone was going to pay for this. half his men had left in such a hurry they had left thier weapons. the leader and his men faced the fog in as good a fighting stance as they could with limited courage. the leader saw his men suddenly begin cowering at the resounding roar that split the silence and turned his head to scold them. COWARDS suddenly a whooshing noise in front of him! he turned in time to see the claws of his enemy sieze him by the arms and pull him into the deadly mist. suddenly he felt a searing pain in his neck and then suddenly he felt dizzy. the pain faded as he found himself being lured toward a darker cloud. then the sight left his eyes.

the tactic had worked perfectly. using the smokescreen bombardment technique he had routed his enemies using fear as a weapon. as well as some rocks and his shuriken. after his enemy had fled neebo stalked after them. close behind. He roared loudly in his peoples ancient battlecry. the same cry that had put fear into the hearts of his enemies for a century. it didnt fail him now either. he watched in anticipation as the enemy commander, his next meal of the day turned away from the smoke to scold his men. his mistake, my opening! neebo thought with as big a smile as a reptile can have. he lunged foward and snared his opponent by the arms with his massive clawed hands. having a secure grip he dragged his victim into the fog and brought up his tail. the first time he had used it for this manuever for a while. since that debt collector anyways. clamping his jaws upon the mans shoulder for a better ability to saw he used his tail to dig into and saw the mans head off at the neck. one two thr- there it goes. neebo kicked the head out of the fog as deftly as a child would a soccerball. then lifting the body he hefted it at his opponents sending the man and corpse flying into a brick wall with the sound of wet meat hitting a solid surface. the townsfolk advancing stopped for a moment at this new developement. they could only stare in awe at this onslaught. neebo was done with his sword for now, he would enjoy this. it had been a while since he used his claws. he stalked out of the fog and deftly did a foward slapping movement of his right claw. blood erupted from his opponents deep facial cuts and his neck snapped from the impact. he fell heavily sideways and impacted with a dull "THUMP". the last opponent, eyes wide with terror fled toward the townsfolk as if expecting mercy."no" neebo said softly. with a few bounds and a jump he was upon the poor soldier, his claws digging into the mans back. he latched onto the mans shoulder with his jaws and toppled the screaming man onto the ground with his momentum. "Aiieeeeeeee-" the scream cut short by neebos jaws grabbing the man by the back of the head and suddenly jerking his own head to the side broke the mans neck. a final act of mercy. the man who had been pitched into the wall had recovered... somewhat.

"shit!" was the only thought that went through the young minions head as the corpse slammed into him. suddenly he was flying, a shadow of a building then CRACK!! an cracking noise as his back slammed into the wall behind him. the bricks gave a groan of protest. the cripple, falling to the ground gave a groan of pain. his leg broken he crawled away from the demonlike beast that had easily slaughtered his friends. the demon took down his other friend and snapped his neck like a twig. then it raised its head and eyed him hungrily. by now the soldier was wasting no time, he was crawling as fast as his two arms would take him... straight towards the townsfolk. even a swift death by thier hands would be better than what he had just witnessed.this was his opinion. "help me please" he begged, his arm outstreched in a pleading gesture toward the furen.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Alito jumped back from the large vortex came crashing toward him. Although, when he gathered up enough energy to at least attempt to banish the vortex, it disappeared. Alito dropped his blade to his side to dismiss the energy he conjured up. Just then, an unusual sight caught his eye. The woman, that was accompanying the guard, was on all fours and what seemed to be bleeding blue blood. But he could not let his guard down yet. The enemy was still in their presence. Ready to strike, Alito suddenly stood frozen, unable to move at all. What's this? Alito looked foreward to see the guard taking on a greater level of magical power. All of this latent power coming from him? He winced and grabbed his chest due to the massive pressure the guard was releasing. He was at least standing twenty-five feet away from him. In a matter of seconds, the guard had pulled the sword from the stone and dealt a few crushing blows to the imposter. The final attack caused a large explosion, making Alito shield his eyes with his forearm.

Alito could barely see the two bodies due to all of the smoke. Chaneling some of his own energy, he created a small field in front of him causing the smoke and excess magic, to weave around him. He finally gained his composure by stabilizing enough of his own energy to tolerate the guard's. Alito took a few steps foward and leaned in waiting for the smoke to clear out.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
He’s some kind of monster, there was absolutely no feeling behind that strike just shear power. Ivan thought to himself barely being able to breathe, as he could longer feel the lower part of his body, from the devastatingly soulless sword slash Hiro had put him through. I can’t die here, not like this. I’ve managed to accomplish nothing. Ivan could only think unable to talk from the blood that seemed to be pouring into his lungs, as he slowly started to suffocate. Barely able to feel his fingers Ivan slowly started to move his hand towards his jacket, trying to reach for something but he didn’t seem to be able to find it.

The blade of the sword stopped glowing golden, returning back its original dull grey color, before suddenly cracking in two fairly large pieces, as Hiro continued to hold firmly onto the hilt of the sword with both hands and still no emotion on his face. But as soon as the part blade part of the sword that had broken off, Hiro seemed to have regain some consciousness as he dropped the hilt of the sword, letting drop to the ground with a thud as well. “What happen?” Hiro asked with a confused expression on his face as the red of his irises returned and he looked at Ivan lying on the ground half alive and bleeding vigorously from the large scar going across his chest. Looking down at his hands after feeling them throb violently, Hiro noticed that they were still shaking a bit, as he open them to see that the were bleeding from what appeared to be holding onto a sword way too tightly.

Coughing up some blood, Ivan looked up at Hiro realizing from his reaction that he did remember nothing and had attacked him soullessly as his body must have been moving on it own accord. “Did I do this?” Hiro asked as he looked at the broken sword that had once being embedded to the grave stone laying on the floor right by him, while trying to make sense of it all in his head, but didn’t seem to be able to. Cassia! Hiro thought as he suddenly remembered he had been trying to protect her and wondered what had happened to her while he was passed out. Seeing her on the ground a little ways away from him Hiro quickly went of to her side, struggling a bit as he did so as the pain emitted from his whole body, but choose to ignore in order to see if she was alright. “Come one Cassia try and get up please.” Hiro said as he could no longer ignore the pain in his body and fell down on his knees right besides her, noticing the blue blood on her. “Come on get up.” Hiro said he placing his cut up hand on her shoulder and try to shake her a bit, as he was unsure of anything else he could really do for her.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia felt someone's hand on her shoulder as she began to gain conciousness again and she opened her eyes slowly to see Hiro, bleeding. "Hiro..What happened?" She asked, sitting up slowly and putting her hand to her head but when she saw how bad Hiro was beat up.. She quickly jumped to his side and began to panic. "How-How can I help? I should have never stopped the energy ball.. I could have stopped this pain inflicted on you and you-you look terrible." She stated, bluntly and began to look around for someone to help. "I shouldn't have stayed in this village.. he showed up because of me and a sword. He knows that I have the stone. I have to leave this place or he will keep coming back. Come on, lets get you out of here before your condition gets worse.' She said, waiting for his response as she sat on her knees and stared him straight in the eyes. Her guilt began to overwhelm her as she tried to think of ways she could help but they all pointed back to her leaving this village.

The cries of other filled her thoughts as she closed her eyes, regaining her complexion and she opened them once again to look at Hiro. She placed her hand on his cheek as she was happy he never forgot about her and protected her. "Thank you for never leaving me..and for protecting me.. no one has ever done some of the things you have done for me!" She stated, standing up and offered her hand to him as she straightened herself up. The only clue she had that she was near a fight was the sratch on her arm that was mostly healed. Her blood was now red and there was only a sign of it on her arms where it was alreay healed. "Lets get you home.. Hero." She said with a smile and for the first time in days, she forgot about James and thought about starting a new life.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“You seriously had me scared for a second there Cassia.” Hiro said with faint smile on his friend as he noticed her she was up now and seemed to be in a better condition then he was in. “It only looks worse then it actually is, I should be alright…” Hiro said before being to blush nervously as he felt Cassia put her hand on his cheek, he avoided making eye contact with her being a bit embarrassed by what he heard. “All I need is a decent good night’s rest and I’ll be as good as new when I wake up in the morning.” Hiro said sounding as if he was joking, though he was actually being serious as his body really did have unusually fast recovering time, being able to heal from broken bones and such a matter of a day or two depending on the severity. Holding his side Hiro picked himself up, not waiting to show her any weakness by accepting her hand that she offered to help him up with as he felt it would probably only worry about him more then she needed to. After getting up on his own two feet, though he still seemed to struggle to keep himself standing up, Hiro looked back at where he left Ivan’s dieing body

What the hell? Hiro thought as he stared at where Ivan’s body should have been only to see just a pool of blood there. Quickly looking around to see if Ivan had managed to pick himself up, but still saw no sign of him, Hiro could only explain by thinking that Ivan was so how able to disappear or teleport himself to some where safe. Choosing to just forget about worrying about Ivan, as he himself was in no condition to do anything barely being able to stand up, and figuring that once the Black Order soldiers realized that their leader had abandoned, they would most likely disappear themselves if they were still alive. “Despite your compliment I’m really no hero in anyway. All I really did is merely act like a dope and serve as a punching bag and now I even let the bad guy escape. I mean what kind of hero does that?” Hiro asked sarcastically as he took a few steps closer to town leaning against a trunk of a tree to do so in order to support himself up with. “Yea I think we should head back him for now, I mean you still need a place to stay don’t you?” Hiro asked he pointed to a house in between a group of houses back in town, so she knew it was where they were heading to as he tired to start walking towards it.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia put her hand to her side as he helped himself up off the ground and walked away toward the town. She remembered her dream as she stood there, thinking of what she should do. After he stopped walking and leaned against the tree, she ran to his side while insisting she would help him. Without the invitation, she threw his arm around her shoulder and began to help him take the pressure off of him. "Lets get to the village..." She stated, watching him from the corner of her eye and glanced over her shoulder to look at the puddle of blood where Ivan was. I hope he doesn't return... I don't know what he will do next time... that is why I have to leave. She thought, while helping Hiro to walk and she stared at the village up ahead. As she continued on her way, the village turned into a ball of fire and everything was what happened in her dream. She dismissed the thoughts even though they remained and she just kept walking as if nothing was wrong. "Uhmm, what if that man comes back.. he will know what to expect so his fighting will be better!" She said, drawing the conclusion before the problem would even happen.

When Hiro was talking about the village, she notice his familiar glance to a certain house so she took him there. As soon as they reached the door, she let go of him and stepped back to give him some room. "Uhmm, I will spend the night because I don't feel very good so if you don't mind.." She hinted, looking down at the ground while thinking about what to say. She breathed in softly so that he didn't think that she was trying to annoy him. Her cheeks became splashed with a hint of red and she stepped back again so that she wasn't easily seen.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Even if he does come back, which I doubt, I really don’t think it will be any time soon.” Hiro said as he tried not to lean too much on cassia as she forced her assistance on him. “Whatever happened to him, the guy looked like he was barely alive, and if he survives I figure it will be a long time before his injuries are healed.” Hiro said as he looked back one last time to where Ivan had been, hoping that he was right about what he said. Who ever she really is this place really isn’t safe for her anymore if the Black Fang, already figured out she was here in the village in just a matter of hours. Hiro wondered as he looked over at Cassia, remembering how Ivan seemed to be really interested in something he believed she had. Maybe she really is from another world like she said she was. Hiro thought continuing to be lost in his own thoughts as he walked with Cassia back to where he was currently staying in town.

Leaning on the door to the house as soon as she let go of him Hiro opened the door, and then looked back at Cassia after hearing her say something to him. “I already offered you my place to stay at for the night remember?” Hiro asked rhetorically with a smile on his face as he turned away from Cassia and walked into the house, before heading towards the first door on the right. This town really isn’t to safe for her, but I guess as long as she stays by me, thing really can’t get any worse. Hiro thought as he opened the door to the room in the house he was currently renting. Though the room had relatively no furniture besides a plain bed, desk, chair, dresser, and couch, it was still quite messy with paper scattered all over the table as well as some of the floor, as well as the fact the bed sheets had merely been thrown on the floor rather then being put away nicely on a made bed.

Immediately walking over to the dresser, Hiro opened up the top drawer and rummaged through the items in it before pulling out a clean white bandage roll and throwing over on the couch. Closing the drawer, Hiro removed his gloves only to realize that his hand underneath them were completely bloody, he had figured they were a bit messed up but not this bad. Next he started to remove his chest armor and then shirt throwing them onto the floor, so he could get a good look at his ribs, figuring that if his hand looked this bad then his broken rib would most likely look even worse. “Not so bad.” Hiro said out loud looking at the large black and blue bruise on his the side of his stomach where Ivan had punched and then kicked him. He quickly took a glance at his back using the mirror to check if he had any bruises back there, but he saw nothing in particular besides the two strange scars running parallel down his back starting at his shoulder blades. Walking over to his couch Hiro picked of the bandage roll he had thrown, and preceded to unravel it a bit before starting to wrap it around his hands. “Mind helping?” Hiro asked looking over at Cassia after bandages his arms and then trying to wrap the bandage around his torso but stopped when he realized it hurt too much to try turn so that he could wrap the bandage a bit tighter around his back.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Alito thrusted his sword into the ground and watched as it sank into the earth. Once he looked up there was no one in sight. "Its as if both fighters had some kind of dormant energy. Almost like Lex's and mine. But something's off." Alito shrugged his shoulders and stuck his hands in his coat pockets. The scenery looked as if a war was just fought. Bodies and blood covered the concrete, as well as a large crater offset from the middle. Walking between large buildings was never as quiet as it was now. Usually children were playing and some people had vendors open. Once he arrived outside the walls of Burg, he looked at the sky to notice that the sun was barely starting to set.

A few moments later, Alito arrived to a scene tht nearly stopped his heart. A blaze sat right infront of his face as he stared at it in awe. Pieces of wood were still breaking off from the house. Suddenly a golden armlet rolled over to Alito's feet. He reached down and picked up the item. He immediately threw off his coat and sped into the burning building. "Lex?! Lex!!!" He continued to shout until he ran up to Lex's room. The whole facade of the wall seemed to disappear once he opened the door. A fiery symbol took the place of the wall. It was the same symbol Alito saw an the side of the airship. "Dammit!" he threw a punch at the nearby wall, destroying it completely. Alito then jumped from the room and landed on the soft grass. "The Black Fang. Lex, I'm sorry. I'll kill every last one of them until I've found you." Hearing the rest of the house burn to the ground, Alito turned and faced the sight one more time.

neebo the ninja

leaving the pleading enemy to the hume with the naginata neebo took the townspeople to the village and began to put out the remaining fires. he assigned two villagers as watchmen, in case the black clad enemy would return. neebo surveyed the bodies in the square. with these casualties, i wonder if they will ever work up the courage to return here. neebo watched as the civilians came from the remaining structures. "follow me" he commanded. he set to work with grappling hooks to drag the fleeing airship to the ground. damn, not enough people. he set them to work clearing the square of bodies.

neebo then ran as fast as he could toward the airship. it was moving very slowly. the crew must be REALLY shorthanded after this defeat. neebo thought with a grin. neebo used his adreneline and bloodlust to increase his speed. he passed through the airships shadow quickly. grabbing the bow of a fallen enemy neebo ties his rope to the shaft of the arrow. "hope it holds" neebo said to himself. he stops, takes aim at the airship and lets fly his arrow. it flies true striking the bottom of the airship ram on the bow. neebo placed a knife in his mouth and began climbing.

Rokkaku Zaji

Rokkaku Zaji turned a corner and saw a man in black get flung bodily against a nearby building. the man impacts with a sickening thud. the Bangaa zaji saw on the day of his arrival emerges from the fog, eyeing the man who has recovered from his meeting witht he building. the man crawls towards Zaji and the townsfolk. "help me please" the crawling man begs, outstreching his arm.ill put him out of his misery. Zaji walks to the man and delivers a vicious kick to his ribs, which give an ominous crack. the kick rolls the man over and Zaji plunges his naginata into the mans chest, killing him instantly. Zaji proceeds to the harbor, keeping an eye on the airship above as it is fleeing. i know i saw a defence tower somewhere.Zaji, spotting his destination began sprinting. in a matter of moments he was at the top of a defence tower. the tower was not all that much taller than the buildings surrounding it. but then, hieght wasnt what made it important. it was the massive ballista turret mounted on it.perfect. it was a 4 bow ballista capable of firing simultaneously of in rapid succession with 4 shots before it need be reloaded. the bows were set up in a //\\ stance with each bow tilted 30degrees or 150 degrees. Zaji and the furen quickly loaded the machine and Zaji aimed at the passing airship. as he was aiming Zaji noticed a figure ascending a rope under the Airship. aiming high zaji targeted the bridge of the airship, hoping to peg the crew or at least distract them enough for the bangaa on the rope to capture the vessel. Zaji pulls the firing lever, sending 4 ballista bolts raining into the bridge of the airship. Zaji smiles.i wonder if i hit anything...

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Okay, I will try to post for this....

IC: Sotaru arrived on the beach in Burg. He yawned and laid down on the sands. He closed his eyes and felt peace.

OOC2: I don't know what I was thinking and I"m sorry it's so short. truth is you guys posts are long and that's a good thing but I missed so much. So...this is what I got. Sorry.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia stood outside of the house, looking down at the ground and listened to Hiro rummaging through his stuff. She breathed in slowly, looking into the house and watched as Hiro walked back into her sight. After hearing his mutter out a few words to himself and then ask her to help, she ran inside. She bent down in front of him and took the bandages from him quite forcefully. "It is ok.. my...friend used to come home from wrestling and I would have to wrap him up. He bled so much that I would just yell at him and get upset.." She explained, sitting down on the counch beside him and looked at his chest. "You are really bruised but you can't do anything to heal broken ribs." She stated, beginning to wrap him and watched his reaction everytime she would brush up against him. "I am sorry if I hurt you... I am trying not to but it is hard." She tightened the bandages and made sure that it would help him at least a little bit. She glanced down his back as the scars he had looked like they were painful. She thought about what to say but she was helping a man who wasn't James, with his shirt off and it was a nervous feeling.

"So how did you get those scars on your back.. I think that you must have gotten hurt very badly..." She stated, looking at his hand which was covered in blood and she quickly turned her attention to them. "You didn't wrap these good enough... you should have wiped them up." She stated, unwrapping them and taking his hand in her own. She began to wipe off the blood and then with fresh bandages, she wrapped them back up. She put his hand down and looked at him in the eyes while waiting for him to lanswer her question about the scars. Being close to Hiro, she began to think of everything James and her used to do. It was hard for her to be close to him like this without wanting to be closer and it was her fault for James' death. She looked down at her lap, trying not to look back up at him but it was impossible not to, and she threw her hair up into a pony tail, hoping not to get any blood in it. "Any where else you need bandages?" She asked, waiting for his answer and moving so she was sitting indian style on the couch.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Huh?” Hiro answered with a confused expression on his face, as he seemed to have been sort of a daze before hearing Cassia question about scars. It took him a few seconds to realized what she was actually talking about as he felt her suddenly grab his hands and the bandage again them after being ridiculed by her because of the way he hand bandaged them himself. “Like I said don’t worry about how bad I look, whether they be cuts, bruises, or even broken bones give me a good nights sleep and by them time I wake up the morning it’ll look ten times better if not healed completely. I guess I’m just really weird that way?” Hiro said as he tried to stretch a bit as he said it despite the fact that he’s body was aching all over. “Na I think what you did so far from me is good enough. Oh and before I forget thanks, it actually looks like you got a lot practice with properly bandage up people, cause usually all I end up doing is a half-assed job so when I wake up in the morning my fresh covers are all soaked in blood.” Hiro said with a smile returning back to his face, wondering what Cassia life in her world most have been like if she claimed to have done something like bandaged someone up quite often.

“So what scars are you talking about on my back? You mean these?” Hiro asked sarcastically knowing full will what she was asking about though he figured he might as well play around with her. “These things?” Hiro asked he turned his back to her and used one hand to point towards one of the two strange scars running down his back, so that she could get a better look at them. “These I really don’t think of them as scars really, I think they are actually more like birthmarks, since I had them on my back since before I can even remember.” Hiro said still keeping a smile on his face he turned back around so that he was looking at Cassia again. “Weird looking though aren’t they, someone once told me they are like scars a fallen angel would have after having their wings clipped since they are exactly where they would have once had there wings. Supposedly it's a real bad omen to have…” Hiro said as he started searching through his pocket of his pants and searching for something. After finding it Hiro suddenly pulled out the faeries tear that Ivan had tried taking from him before, placing it back around his neck. “Plus since I have a super rare good luck charm like this I really don’t need to worry about any stupid bad omens, not that I believe in any of that nonsense. So what do you think do they look like they are bad omens to you?” Hiro asked referring to the pendant hanging around his neck as his good luck charm, before seating down on the couch next to Cassia. “You know if you tired you can have the bed, I’ll take the couch.” Hiro said as he leaned back on the couch and resting the back his head on the back, staring up at the ceiling as he waited for a response from Cassia.

neebo the ninja

neebo was almost upon the airship ram when the ballista bolts struck. neebo lost his grip for only a second. his arrow came loose and he had to leap from it onto the ram. climbing carefully as one does when he has no safety net neebo scaled the side. crewmen were franticly rushing around the deck. trying to add protective steel plates to the side. they were still in thier labors as neebo climbed over the side. he took the knife from his teeth and jammed it into neck of the first enemy he came upon. unsheathing his katana neebo set to work, slicing left he dispatched one foe and rushing foward with a series of slices dispatched another. 2 more fell in quick succession. one looked as if he would leap over the side. neebo helped him over. then turning to the shattered cabin neebo entered.

neebo had reached the cabin door and had found it locked. ripping up the decking neebo dropped down below. he was in the cargo hold now. he found one enemy cowering amid the cargo. "No please!!" the man pleaded for his life. neebo granted his request. taking the sword of a fallen enemy. neebo pinned the man two the crates behind him. "a prisoner pinned by the shoulder you shall be." neebo whispered. he then set to work at the cabin. grabbing a large board, neebo climbed back onto the main deck. he began using the board as a battering ram. he felt the door begining to give, he could here it too. just as massive cracks began forming in the door he suddenly stopped. silently he dropped down back into the hold and made his way beneath the cabin. he smiled.

were doomed! the first mate of the ship thought. first this demon slaughteres the 5 on the deck before we even have weapons. he remebered vividly the bloodcurdling scream as jack was thrown from the deck to his death below. then he heard a scream below decks. by now he and his remaining crew were now bracing the door as the demon slammed into it again and again. it would not hold. it's cracking menacingly even now. suddenly the door stopped shuddering and the pounding stopped. what was next. there was a massive whistiling noise suddenly in the air.

"right on time" neebo chuckled. suddenly there was a massive noise above him like the splintering of great timbers. which happened to be exacltly what it was. placing a tag and using handsigns neebo blasted a hole into the cabin floor and leaped out. but, the job was mainly done. a new set of holes had appeard. blood covered the decks and there was the gruesome visage of a trail of blood leading to another gaping hole. neebo walked up to the leader of the surviving 4 crew and asked "will you yield? or willl you join your other bretheren" the surviving crew threw thier weapons out of the ship via a hole. neebo ordered them to turn the ship around. lest the ballista come again. obidiently neebos new crew turned albiet slowly back to the village. as it was making its way back neebo retrieved the prisoner below decks. the sword that had pinned the man would make a good macheteneebo thought and then broke the sword 3/4ths up the blade. now the right size neebo would tend to it when he got to town.

everything going to plan neebo headed back to town, it would take a while but this ship would be a great story to tell. "Yai, would you be proud?" neebo whispered to himself softly as he gazed at the passing landscape

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
"Well, I don't believe in bad omens... but I think that those scars are a good thing especially since your friends say they are Angel wings.. I believe that is a good thing." She said with a smile while putting her hand on his for no reason and shrugged her shoulders. She quickly realized where her hand was and she took it off of his while looking down at her hand as the ring tat was on it sparkled. "Well, I have practice in bandages because my close friend used to fight and I would have to wrap him up. He got so bloody that most of the time I couldn't handle it." She laughed, remembering the fun she used to have with James and her emotions became overwhelming as tears appeared in her eyes. She kept her head down so that the emotion didn't show and she shook her head. "I am sorry.. I don't mean to get emotional.. I just can't elp it! All of this is overwhelming, I mean I have left my home and came to this place where I... in a weird way feel like I belong and have a future. Before I came here... my boyfriend who I have been with for two years.. he passed away. I was in my bathroom when I fell asleep from too much alcohol and then I appeared here." She explained, looking up at him and shrugged once again.

Cassia breathed in slowly and began to run through the night before she disappeared while trying to analyze everything. She was beginning to forget odd things about New York and it was bugged her that she couldn't remember. It was like this world was taking over every single memory of New York and transforming them into a memory here. She shook her head, trying to get the thoughts out of her mind and looked up at Hiro. "No, you go to sleep in your bed. I like this couch.. I will enjoy it more than your bed." She said with a smile and kept her eyes on him just to make sure he didn't thik she was crazy. She looked down suddenly as she turned to glance at her but nothing seemed right and she knew what she had to do.

Rokkaku Zaji

Zaji finished loading his third barrage when the airship abruptly turned and headed back towards the main square. satisfied that the airship had been captured Zaji turned on the safety and descended the tower to the street below. Zaji jogged to the square, intent to meet the airship when it lands. he looked around suddenly and realized the Furen had dissapeared. down the airship descended . it hovered 10 feet above the ground when it stopped. a rope is thrown over the side...

neebo the ninja

neebo watched as townsfolk hurried to tie down the captured airship. it will have many uses. neebo personally threw his 5 prisoners over the side. It doesnt matter, they shouldnt be hurt by a 20 ft fall. not much anyways. neebo smiled as he vaulted over the side and landed, a victorious grin on his scaley face. the furen was missing, but neebo assumed it was somewhere doing something. neebo raised his sword and a cheer broke out. he sheathed it and without a word, collapsed, exhaughsted at his days work. he slept with a smile. that night he dreamed of a new life. and hopefully before long, he could find a new mate to spend it with. it had been far too long a time of mourning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back