• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: ok let get this thing started, oh and before I forget lets try and keep just plain occ talk in the sign ups thread

ic:
“Seriously, what’s the obsession of the little boys in this town and trying to draw out the sword from its resting place in that headstone?” Sara asked as she stopped to second to stop and mock Hiro as she so what he was doing instead of doing what he was supposed to be doing, like usual. “Haha,” Hiro said as he looked over at Sara and put a fake smile on face before going back to trying to draw the sword from the ancient headstone, thought over the years probably from weather damage had long since lost the name of the person that it had been placed in honor of. Though Hiro figured it was probably left in the village as a memorial to a great Knight that once lived and most likely died protecting the village ages ago, as he was once told by Seth that knights that fight in numerous battles in the past were often put to rest along with their weapon as it was believed that the weapon held within a piece of their spirit. “Anyway shouldn’t you be working, I thought you knights were sent here to protect Burg, but all I seen you do Hiro is everything but that.” Sara said as she starting to get annoyed by the way Hiro was ignoring her. “Please I’m the only that can hardly be considered lazy, I’ll have you know that I’m the one that single handily protect this village from beasts on a daily basis, while your lazy knight of a boyfriend does nothing but sleep and watch. I mean why don’t you dump him already and go out with a real man, I know that your interested cause of the fact that you always come and see me everyday.” Jason said jokingly as he let go of the sword handle of, and removed some more of the vines that where covering it so he could get a better grip on it.

“Right as if I’m interested in some childish showoff of a flirt like you, Oh and by the way I was just on my way to see my sister and I happened to see you slacking off. Why don’t stop playing around and leave the poor resting soul and his sword alone.” Sara said as he started to walk away from Hiro angry that she even bothered to stop to talk to him in the first place. “The sword it calls out to me, tells me that’s it’s tired of just laying here and having nothing else to do but sleep for all these years. It wants to woken up and swung around once again, it’s also telling me it wasn’t made to be a simple decoration, and it was made to be used…” Hiro said seemed to be talking in a fairly serious tone all of the sudden, but with Hiro it was always hard for Sara to tell when he was being serious as even when sounded like he was, he actually wasn’t one bit. “To kill?” Sara questioned as she interrupted Hiro in the middle of his sentence. “No protect, a true swordsmen only draws his blade to shield everything he hold dear to his heart.” Hiro said as he looked back at Sara immediately correcting her for the remark she made. “So come here to have picnic with me?” Hiro said with a smile on his face as he noticed the basket in her hand. “No like I said before I was on my way to see my sister, this is actually for her and her little friends, who are all playing down by the beach.” Sara said as she realized Hiro wasn’t trying to be serious anymore. “Come let me at least get one sandwich, Sara I haven’t had anything to eat all day and I’m starving.” Hiro said walking up to her and jokingly whinning. “Oh what tugging at your sword all day tired you out?” She asked with a laugh as she started to walk away from him and head in the direction of the beach. “Hey, come on please!” Hiro yelled as he chased after her knowing that even if she wasn’t willing to give her a bite to eat, her little sister wouldn’t mind sharing.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked around the deserted apartment and the sound of cars were much louder since she had a migraine. An empty bottle of Absolut Vodka laid in the trash can and another bottle was in her hand as she made her way to the bathroom. Water was pouring out of the bathtub as she turned off the faucet and dropped to the ground. The bottle fell, shattering into pieces and she barely noticed a piece jammed into her foot. Her blonde hair fell past her shoulders as she dropped her face into her hands and began to cry uncontrollably. It was my fault.. wasn't it.. my fault.. The ring of the telephone frightened her as she tried to get up but ended up staring at the clear glass. The desire to just end her life her sounded like the best decision but she decided to wait it out.. maybe it wouldn't hurt too bad. The phone calls of people apologizing about the incident and everyone sending her flowers is starting to get annoying. She just want to escape from the world, the families and everyone. Her parents have been stopping by the apartment to check on her and they have been away since last Christmas.

Cassia slowly stood up off the ground and sunk down in the bathtub, fully clothed. Her hair swimmed around in the water as she slipped down into the the clear liquid and breathed in. She stuck her head under the water and looked straight up at the ceiling as the ripples created an image in her head.

"Stop that, James... I can't put this bandage on your cut!" Cassia yelled, slapping him lightly across the head and wrapping a huge gash on his arm. "Well, I wouldn't have this cut if it weren't for your father throwing a beer bottle at me and then attacking me!" He expressed his anger very easily and that was when the argument started. It went from the fight to why they were dating and then he left his own apartment because he needed "space." Little did she know, he would drink too much that night and wouldn't call her for her to drive. He swirled of the road to miss a woman crossing the street and he hit a curb. But that wasn't the worst part.. he then flipped his car and unfortunately he forgot to put his seatbelt on. Cassia answered the telephone call, confirming his death and that she needed to drop by the morgue to identify his personal items.

Cassia had returned from the haunting funeral just an hour ago and the tub sounded like the only escape. As she came out of the water, the stone around her neck lit up and she didn't notice the ray of light. Her body shivered as she grabbed a beer near the tub and chugged it down so that the last of her worries faded away. One last time, she sunk below water level and blacked out from her alcohol consumption. As she drowned in the water, her stone began to lift up and suddenly a bright ray of light filled the bathroom. Her body was lifted out of the tub and all the water from her body dripped into the bath. She vanished into thin air as her body floated into an unknown land and across an ocean. She landed straight in the clear blue water and she only felt the warmth of the air and then the coolness of the salty ocena water...

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Hiro continued to follow after Sara in the general direction of beach, as still was hoping to get something to eat from the picnic basket she had. “Did you feel that?” Hiro said suddenly stopping after feeling a strange type of pressure for a brief second that sent a cold sharp chill up his spine. “Feel what?” Sara said stopping and then looking back at Hiro confused, wondering if he was just trying to pull another corny joke. “Never mind I guess it was probably nothing.” Hiro said as he took his chance to get ahead of Sara, as he tired to ignore what he had just felt figuring that he had most likely just imagined it. “You know you really are a horrible person, you actually had me worried for a second.” Sara said angrily as she realized what had just happened and started to follow after Hiro. “Worried, eh, about what? Me?” Hiro said sarcastically with a smile on his face looking back at Sara and then in the direction of the beach were he saw the children seeming to be running towards him. “What happened?” Sara said as she looked at the children that stopped in front of them and seemed to be taking a couple seconds to try and catch their breaths before trying to say something. “We think we saw something.” The youngest one said as he managed to catch his breath first. “A girl.” Another one quickly added looking up at Hiro. “We think she might be drowning.” Sara’s little sister finished pointing out past the shoreline into the water where someone was slightly visible, barely afloat above the water. “Hiro I think they’re right I do see someone in the water.” Sara said in shock as he saw what the children were talking about.

“You have to do…something.” Sara said before realizing that Hiro was already on his way, and had dropped the broadsword he used to have strapped on his back into the sand. What was that person thinking going to such deep water, a suicide attempt? Hiro thought to himself as he quickly dove into the water and tried to swim out as fast as he could toward the person in the water before she completely went under. “Don’t worry I got you.” Hiro managed to mutter as he grabbed a hold of the young woman and rushed her back to shore. “Is she alright?” Sara said now standing on the edge of the beach with the children, as they watched Hiro bring the woman out of the water. “I’m not really sure.” Hiro said as he heard what Sara said, and finally looked down at the woman he had just saved now that they were no longer in the water. An angel? That was the first thought that rushed to Hiro’s mind as he took a look at the young blonde haired woman and noticed how pretty she was. “Hey can you here me? Where are you from? What’s you name?” Hiro asked he leaned over the woman wondering if she was still conscious.

ooc: here is a pic of Sara (link)

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia began to regain her senses when she felt somthing up against her back and then lift out of the cold enviroment she was in. There was a sound of mummbling and then as she woke up more, words began to develope. She felt the warmth of the surface under her as the movement stopped and she was now still. She breathed in for the first time in an hour and she wondered how she was still alive unless she was in heaven. She shuttered as the light filled her eyes and shadows stood over top of her. She heard a deep voice asking her various question that she couldn't answer because her voice was not yet regained. She looked up with her clear blue eyes, at the man and then around the group of people around her. Her body felt different and she could feel a weight off of her body. Maybe she was dead, maybe the man was James. She looked at the man again and shook her head, answering her suggestion... he wasn't James. She sat up, putting her hand to her head and noticed that her outfit had changed. She was no longer in a black dress but instead a light blue dress that was intricately decorated with rhinstones. Blue ribbons tied back her hair from her face and the cuts caused by the broken glass were no longer seen. She felt around for her necklace which was given to her by James and it was gone.

Cassia remained calm until her voice was clear and she could speak. "My...my name..is Cassia.." She stammered out and looked around at the beach. "Where am I? Who are you?" She asked, confused and scared at the same time. Her fear could been seen her eyes as she looked up at the sky and realized she was still alive. "How did I get here?" Her voice echoed in her mind as she put her hands to her face and closed her eyes while falling back to the ground again. She blacked out once again, leaving the group of others with her questions ringing in the wind.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
"Man, my feet are killing me," Kaila mumbled to no-one in particular, stopping at the roadside to massage her aching toes. Gently rubbing her large, furred feet, trying not to scratch them with her claws, she looked up ahead to the small village through the trees.

It seemed like a peaceful little place, nestled between the thick forest and the shining ocean. Today was pleasant enough, with the sunny blue skies, and peaceful, reassuring winds. Though, Kaila was quite tired - having been walking for quite some time now on her journey, it would be good to spend some time relaxing there. Deciding to herself that a walk through the town - and perhaps along the beach - was in order, she stood, pacing keenly towards her destination.

Hopefully the people would be alright with her presence. It was not uncommon that she'd venture into a town only to be turned away by the residents. Furen were not always accepted into communities, for some of her race were very savage in nature, and their odd personalities led to awkward situations.

Kaila knew not all Furen were so odd. Most were kind, and gentle, but the reputation of the minority overshadowed that of the majority. She hoped that the people of this town would repay her kindness.

<3

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Hiro stepped back a bit from Cassia to give her some room as he noticed her starting to make an attempt to get up. “Names Hiro, I am one of the knights currently stationed here in Burg.” Hiro said after hearing Cassia’s questions and trying to respond to the questions he new the answers to in one short sentence as managed to get a better look at Cassia now that she was sitting up and had her eyes open. Though his current opinion of her hadn’t really changed since the one he initially had of her just a few moments ago. “As for you other question about how you get here I was hoping that you could answer that for us, along with what you were doing out there so far out in the water….Never mind.” Hiro said not bother to finish his sentence as he realized that Cassia had passed out probably not even hearing a word of what he had said to her.

“She’s dead!” Sara’s little sister screamed out in horror after suddenly seeing Cassia fall backwards with her eyes closed. “No.” Hiro immediately replied as he leaned over Cassia again but this time a little bit closer, so that he could tell if she was still breathing or not. “She’s just really tried and need to get some rest, but besides that I think she’s alright.” Hiro said after hearing the faint sound of Cassia still breathing normally, as the water from his wet hair and clothes dropped off of him and onto her. “You know what guys, give me some room I want to take her out of the water and let her rest in a dryer spot on the beach.” Hiro said as he slowly picked Cassia up as not to wake her up, before he moved her a bit and rested her on the sand again further away from the tide as Sara and the children followed after him. “Here try and dry yourself off a bit.” Sara said as she opened up the picnic basket and threw a towel on Hiro’s head. “Thanks.” Hiro said faintly as he took a seat in the sand next to Cassia, and started to dry off his hair with the towel. “So how about you throw me something to eat from there too.” Hiro said to Sara jokingly with a smile on his face as he continued to dry himself off, figuring he would wait around to talk to Cassia after she regained consciousness once again, hopefully this time for a bit longer then a couple seconds.

---

“Did any of you just sense that?” A brown haired young man said as he stopped his horse dead in its tracks and stared back at his troops. “Kind of…it was sort of a weird feeling.” One of the armored troops mumbled after hearing his lieutenant’s question. “Well boy’s you know what that means, we are all taking a little detour.” The brown haired young man said with a sly smirk on his face, as he slowly placed mask on over his face. “But Lieutenant Ivan, what about the shard we have been sent to search for?” Another one of troops who had not felt anything, asked as he heard the lieutenant’s sudden change of plans. “You imbecile that can wait, you could have possibly discovered something even greater that!” Ivan said with a laugh that was echoed by the mask he was wearing on his face. “Everyone follow me, for spoils and riches surely a wait!” Ivan yelled as he turned his horse around and raised his staff in the air before having his horse gallop in the direction of Burg. Though they were still quite far away from where Ivan knew the large amount of magical energy had come from, at the speed him and his troops were currently traveling they would surely make it to the center of it in at least less then an hour.

neebo the ninja

As the clash of steel began to slow and the bloodlust began to fade from his sight, neebo found he had enough time to ponder how the assignment had been botched so badly. he remembered to when he was first allocated to this group of Jonin. There were his teamates zukamaru, yai and xiho in his squad. they had had a good run together him and Xiho. they had met before enrolling into the academy. they had several easy missions as they moved up to chunnin level. they were the envy of Clans. The Youngest most successful. until one day, thier luck began to change. zukamaru was passing through a forest and took a hit from a poisoned arrow in a deadly ambush. he and the group barely escaped with thier lives.

We sought shelter in a cave to regroup and confront our enemies. Yai, being our medic fixed up zuk as best as she could. we descided we needed sleep. i was first watch. i was used to it by then, being first watch so i didnt mind. it was usually boring but somehow by some twist of fate tonight was different. the
moon cut a swath through the darkness like a scythe. when xiho took watch i went scouting. we were very close to the enemy at this point. they had been following us for a while now. i could see the capital lights by now, just over the hill. it was a faint glow over the hill. the sound of fireworks echoed across the valley. i heard the banging of drums and thought it to be the annual celebration of his royalness the emperor. i scaled a tree to have a look.

it was then i realized the only ones having a celebration was the enemy army. the city blazed in the nieghboring plains. the fireworks being the crackle of firebomb launched from the mighty weapons of Molar the conqurer. all i had achieved was for naught i returned to the cave an empty man.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia stood in a valley of nothingness and all she could hear was the sound of people yelling. She looked around to see a whole village up in flames and the citizens sprawled out along the ground with puddles of blood surrounding them. She stepped back as a man walked up to her and reached out for her arm. His eyes pierced through her soul and the blade in his hand had blood stains while his clothing remained pure. She shook her head as he forced her towards a cottage and shoved her into the first room. He continued to drag her outside to the backyard and made her kneel down in front of a statue. Placing his hand on her chest, a blue light appeared and all her energy suddenly flowed out of her body. "Give onto me the strenght and power of the Sacred Stone, Goddess!" He yelled as she lifted into the air and from her chest came a stone of beauty. The pain was unbearable as she fell to the ground and tries to regain her breath. "Lead her to the temple and imprision her... Find her hero and get rid of him... the Goddess and Hero must not see each other..." The man demanded of his men and they took her away into the darkness with the feeling of mortality.

Cassia turned in her sleep and sat up suddenly when the nightmare ended. She looked around once again, noticing she was still in the place which she thought was Heaven. "I'm still here..." She whispered under her breath and turned to the first person she saw. That same boy about her age sat beside her and she reamined silent as she reached up to touch her chest. Her mother once told a story like her nightmare but it was false so maybe she was just thinking of past events. She glanced down at her hand and noticed a new ring on her finger but she just brushed the thought of it from her mind. "Thank you for helping me but.. I must go.." She said, suddenly and began walking towards the village which was in sight. "This must be a dream... New York is right down here. This is that stupid place my grandmother once told me about from her book. I am so drunk that I must have blacked out and fell asleep. Sutpid, Cassia!" She complained to herself, walking quickly and towards the town. My grandmother had to tell me stupid stories so that I dreamed of them now... Her mind rambled on as she reached out to touch a tree and realized it was real.

The smell of the village became apparent to her nose, the sound of the wind could be heard from the ocean and the birk of the tree was real. She stopped abruptly and looked over at the people who once helped her. "They are real? This whole place is real?" She asked herself, reaching over to her other arm and pintched it to see if it caused pain. As the sense of pain made its way to her brain and then sense, she leaned against the tree. What did I do now? Why am I here? Is it like one of those movies where I found a crack in a time portal or something?? Why the heck am I here!!!?? She slid down the trunk of the tree until she was sitting on the ground, and she began to cry.. feeling alittle unsecure.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: Umm neebo the ninja I have absolutely no idea who you are or what your post even has to do with in the rp, maybe you made mistake and posted in here by accident. But if you interesting in joining please make a character template in the sign ups thread and wait to be accpted before making a post in this rp.

Aphex

.Inspire.
A man who donned a jester hat lingered throughout the now decaying streets of New York City. With a sinister grin etched on his face, all though it couldn't be seen because of the mask that muffled his mouth, the "Joker" twitched with every step he took. With the sweet smell of death in the air, "Chainz" just chuckled menacingly to himself as the city appeared to look as if it was in ruins now. New York City was now beginning to rot as Death swept over the humans that once lived there, only to join the buildings that crumbled to the ground.

"Chainz" took a glance around his surroundings while the sound of a scythe dragging along the concrete behind him echoed within the air.

"Now where did ol' Bubsy go, eh?" muttered the "Joker", feeling the presence of the one named Cassie fading away. It appeared that her disappearance seem to have trigger the effect on New York City itself. But no matter. He had his own little way of getting back to the only place where this one named Cassie could find herself in. And that place would be none other than a village that lied within a world called Terra. Lifting up what appeared to be a stick with a miniature jester head attached to the top, "Chainz" just laughed as he figured he could enjoy the last bit of life that was left in New York City.

Rokkaku Zaji

Fire! Fire raging everywhere in its destructive fury. its light casting violent shadows on the plains as an endless barrage of incendary jars rained down on the city that stood burning before him. Rokkaku Zaji, samurai under Molar stood wiating for the order to charge. with a rumbling boom a large section of the city wall collapsed under the storm of ballistic artillery that came down like so much hail. suddenly the artillery cease fire and a lone long awaited drawn out note sounded from a horn. the army surged forth into the doomed city. i am one of the first to scramble ofer the rubble and plunge into the enemy ranks beyond, slashing and thrusting with my naginata "Tatsumaru" the dragon. the enemy are overrun like an elderly man in a sandstorm. i do not concern myself with plunder instead fighting my way through the melee towards the palace. i have but one objective. bring the emperor to Molar... Alive. i fight through the night killing many. the blood flows like a river, the tears a typhoon.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: umm right like I told you in the pm, Rokkaku Zaji, if you and neebo the ninja are interested in joing you both should read the story and the rules fro the rp in the sign ups thread (link) and then make appropriate characters, and wait for your characters to be accepted by me before posting in this thread again. Though before doing that since you guys are both new I suggest you go here (link) to get help and learn more about the forums, first.

ic:
“Wait a second I thought you said there wasn’t any for me.” Hiro said as he placed the damp towel on his shoulder’s as he managed to dry himself off as much as he could before accepting the sandwich that Sara’s little sister held out to him. “Well that one wasn’t for you it was for Ignus but-” Sara said as he looked over at Hiro after hearing what he said before suddenly being cut off in mid-sentence. “Oh is that so.” Hiro said jokingly with food in his mouth as he had already taken half the sandwich out of the wrapper and immediately took a bite of it, after hearing Sara say it was originally for Ignus’. “He really wouldn’t’ mind if I ate then anyway.” Hiro said as he took another bite and pretended to savor the taste just to annoy Sara for the fun of it. “Anyway what I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted was that I’ll let you have it since you actually did a good deed today by saving that girl, and deserve some type of reward.” Sara said as she stuck out her tongue at Hiro, before looking over at where Cassia had been laying and realizing she wasn’t there. “Speaking of which, where did she go?” Sara said looking back at Hiro who also had a confused expression on his face after just noticing Cassia was gone too. “There she is.” One of the two little boys said as he pointed over at Cassia walking away.

“Hey hold on where do you think your going?” Hiro asked as he got up and followed behind Cassia, upon realizing that she hadn’t heard him from the distance. After making up to her Hiro suddenly stopped and remained silent as he realized she was crying. Maybe it seriously was a suicide she was trying to attempt back there in the water. Hiro wondered as he really didn’t know why Cassia could be crying after just being saved, unless he did want to. “So Cassia, are you hungry?” Hiro asked with a faint smile on his face as he held out the other half of the sandwich he was eating that was still in it’s wrapper to her, in his little pathetic attempt to try and cheer her up while he looked directly at her with his ruby red eyes. Man I really suck at this... Hiro thought as he realized how stupid he must have sounded but nothing else to say would had come to mind. “Or do you just wanna dry yourself off before end up getting sick?” Hiro said as he ducked down so he was at eye level with her sitting down and held out the damp towel he had, hoping that she would give him some type of answer, or even give him an explanation to what was going on with her.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia glanced up at the caring boy as he attempted to cheer her up, and she wiped the tears away from her eyes. "I'm sorry, I am just so confused and I was back at my house just an hour ago and now I am in an unfamiliar world. I am not from her as you can tell..I am from a world where I had a life. Now, I don't even know how I got here or even how to get back to my home world. So once again, I am sorry..uhmm..Hiro was it?" She explained while showing a hint of a grin and looked him in the eyes. Even if this is a dream; I can enjoy it, right? He is sorta cute so lets just wait it out. She thought, taking the towel from him and began to dry off her hair. "Thank you for rescuing me... I am sorry I ran off without saying thank you.. but do you mind letting me spend the night? I will leave tomorrow for.. I don't know... try to find a way back to my own world." She said, looking down at her hand, noticing that the ring had disappeared and her fingers were now bare. “I can pay you back for letting me spend the night but I have to find a way back to my world.” She stated, trying not to stare at him but she ended up doing so. “I will be fine, go back to your girlfriend or wife… I am just going to sit here and get myself together.” She pointed to the beach where the kids and the woman who was there before.

Cassia tried to keep her mind off of James as much as possible but it seemed to drill into her head that he was still alive. Was it her fault that he died? And would she ever get rid of the thoughts of him? She didn’t have the answers for these questions but she knew it wouldn’t do much good if she just mourned for the rest of her life. She stretched her legs out and continued to wipe her face off with the towel because the water in her hair would drip down onto her face. She leaned forward and looked over at the town where she saw a very few people outside. It was amazing to see a smaller town in action and it was like a fantasy story out of the book. But for some reason, something felt familiar about this place. A piece of her yearned to learn more about these people, their rituals, their enemies and their lives but she didn’t know why she had this feeling. She pushed back her hair behind her ears and looked at her dress which was gorgeous. “You know what is funny, I wasn’t in this dress when I was at home.. I never even owned a dress this pretty.” She said, looking up at Hiro and smiled for the first time.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Kaila peered about the streets of the quiet town. Despite the pleasant day it had turned out to be, the place seemed fairly peaceful, bathing in the sunlight, caressed by salted breezes. So far, no-one had spoken to her at all. She intended to seek out an inn towards the onset of twilight, but for now, walking would do.

Furred - aching - feet pacing restlessly, she found herself in the large town square. Even here, it was quiet.

"Is it me?" she joked to herself beneath her breath. "A gigantic cat wandering their town?"

The winds caught her blonde hair, filling her senses with the breath of the ocean. Her head settled upon the beach, the sand dunes rolling golden just up ahead. Continuing to walk, she approached the shore, pacing across the warm sands.

<3

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Hiro stood up and looked at Cassia with a bit of skepticism, as e heard her talk about being unfamiliar with this world and wanting to get back to her own world. Maybe she’s just delusional. I mean I heard of people who have gone through a harsh experience, such as almost dieing, can often suffer from amnesia, I guess thinking that you’re from another world is something that could result as well. Hiro thought to himself as he tired to make some sense out of what Cassia had just said, as he knew that she wasn’t some kind of an alien from another world besides Terra like she seemed to be implying. Continuing to silently listen to Cassia, and hide what he was really thinking by keeping a calm and collected face, Hiro heard her mention something about how he should get back to his wife. Confused by what she meant Hiro looked at who she was pointing to on the beach, and realized that she was talking about Sara. If she thinks that’s my wife, what does she think those kids are mine as well. Maybe she really is just delusional. Hiro thought to himself as he tried to burst out into later as he had no idea what would have made her think that Sara and him were together.

“It’s not too bad looking, but I guess there are worse things you could suddenly be wearing after appearing in another.” Hiro said after looking back at Cassia, with a smile on his face so that she knew he was joking around by what he said. “Oh and that girl down there isn’t me wife, and I guess if you asked her we really would even be considered friends, more like a nuisance she has do deal with cause I’m the best friend of her so called boy friend. Oh and in case you were wondering none of those kids down there are mine either.” Hiro said laughing as he looked back at Sara and the kids on the beach, as he corrected Cassia for what she said earlier. “So if you’re from another world, how exactly would you pay me back for letting you stay at my place, cause I doubt you would have any Etruria currency on you. But I seriously though if you need a place to stay I could help you out until you figuring out what you’re going to do.” Hiro said looking back at Cassia as stopped smiling when he said the last part so that she knew he was being serious and honestly meant it when he said he would help her. “You know you never really answered me when I asked you before, so I’ll ask again are you hungry?” Hiro asked Cassia as he still had half sandwich that was in it's wrapper from earlier in his hand, figuring that if she did want it he would just eat it as well instead of letting it go to waste.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
"Alright, you ready?" Alito asked as he called his sword from the skies. "Just come on!" Alito's brother, Lex already was in battle position ready for any attack. Alito speed-warped behind Lex and delivered a harsh elbow to Lex's back causing him to fly a few feet back. Once Lex looked up his brother was already charging toward him. "Get up!" Alito shouted. Lex warped into the sky about thirty feet. The armlet on his wist started to glow and the ground under Alito disappeared causing him to fall into the ditch. Falling from the air, Lex headed straight for the hole he created. "Huh?" Lex's face looked confused as he manuvered himself to land next to the hole. Just then, Alito sent a white wave of energy from the distance. Watching his brother deflect the wave with his armlet, Alito warped until he was face-to-face to him, the disappearing again. He kept this up, only appearing for instances at a time and delivering a blow with his fist. After two minutes, Lex fell to the ground, with bruises all over his body. "Ha! You done already? Alito asked,
"Ah, shut up. We both know you're stronger."
"You just need to know how to use this," Alito said lifting up Lex's arm. "Here, let me help you up."

After getting out of the shower, Alito grabbed his clothes and got dressed to go out. "Lex!" he called out, "I'm going into town for a bit. Watch over this place." After exiting the house, Alito looked up and assumed that it was a couple hours into the afternoon. He had a some time to do what he wanted.

These guys better be here. I wouldn't walk all this way for some fake. He had forgotten the noises of the town since he was secluded from society. Small children sometimes ran into him and looked up to notice that he was partially irritated. Finally, he arrived at a small shop shadowed by other tall buildings. About seven teenagers around his age stood outside the hut conversing about some nonsense. "Same as always," He whispered. Walking a few steps closer, Alito stuck his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly to get their attention. "Where's Jay?" He asked with a blank stare. "Who want's to know?" one of them asked.

"Alito Mayer."

Astonished, all of them stepped closer to get a better look at him. "Holy hell! It's him!" One Hume shouted and ran up to Alito. "How's it goin' Al? Haven't seen you in years!" Alito cracked a smile and gave him a hug. "Ah, it's okay. Do you know if Jay is here?"
"Yeah he's right in there." He pointed to the shop. Alito walked toward the shop feeling anxiety in every step. He finally reached the door and stepped in.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked up at Hiro as he offered the half of the sandwich he was holding and she shook her head. "I am not hungry, thank you though." She said, faintly and felt a little embarrassed about her persumption. "I am sorry about jumping to conclusion, thinking that you were married with children. You do look young but it is something I always do. I analyze things...actually everything. The funny things about me it.. when I step into a building or where ever I am... I can name off ever exit you could use if something were to happen. And I also think ahead of what I could use for a weapon.. I was just born with that ability if you can call it one." She put her hand to her mouth and laughed. "I am sorry but I guess I have run a way with my mouth again. I ramble all the time.." She stated and continued to laugh while looking back at the village. She crossed her arms while noticing a few different things about her surrondings; there weren't many guards and the people believe that they are safe. She stepped forward to get a better view and it seems as if the had stopped spinning except for this area. "This is such a wonderful place, my world is nothing like this...mine is dangerous everywhere you go. I read about these kind of places in storybooks." She said with a grin, peering over her shoulder and then looked back at the people who went about their day. It was as if she felt something familiar here..perhaps a story she once read or someone told her about. She couldn't put her finger on it but she would be here for the rest of the day to figure it out.

"Thank you by the way....for letting me stay the night." She expressed her gratitude by turning around and looking at him with a smile. "So is there any place that have a form of transportation...plane...car...boat?" She asked, wondering how to get home and believed she would have over fifty missed phone calls when she returned. "And what exactly do you do here? You must be a..." She thought about it and stepped to get a good look at the boy who rescued her. "A Hero of some sort... a guard?" She guessed, smiling and nodding, knowing her guess was correct. she leaned against the tree while waiting for him to reply and glanced over toward the beach. "You might want to go back to your "friend," I believe she is looking for you. I can go and wander around the village until you are finished with your picnic. I will be fine... I just don't want to be an interference." She stated, keeping her eyes on the ocean while crossing her arms and breathing slowly so the the salty air filled her lungs.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Fine just more for me then.” Hiro said after hearing Cassia refuse the other half of the sandwich, and quickly took it out of it’s wrapper before talking a bite as he was still hungry from not eating anything else all day. “If you called that an ability but no offense I got to seriously call that a pretty weird one. I mean from the sounds of it, it’s almost like you’re always planning a way to escape because someone’s after you.” Hiro said as after swallowing the bite of the sandwich in his mouth, so he wasn’t talking with food in his mouth. Hmm…maybe she is running from someone and she’s just making up all this stuff about being another world to sound eccentric so that know who suspects the truth about her. Hiro wondered before taking another look at Cassia and dismissing the thought he had complete, as he felt a girl as harmless as she seemed couldn’t possible have done anything wrong to be on the run. “Yea I guess Burg is a type of place you can really only read about in books these days, it’s seems almost way too quiet and peaceful out here after living through the hustle and bustle of the Etruria capital city.” Hiro said after talking another bite of the sandwich and swallowing it as he looked around Burg just like Cassia did.

Hiro took a good look around trying to take it all in with fresh eyes, as he hadn’t really thought about Burg the way Cassia had mentioned until right now, realizing only knew how Gate was in his memories before the incident. Perhaps that is why Hiro felt so comfortable here rather then complaining all day being about being forced to protect a middle of now where town like most of the other knights stationed here often did. “My name would really fit if I was some type of Hero wouldn’t it? Maybe one day, but right now I’m just your above average Etruria Knight stationed to keep watch over small relatively unknown town of Burg.” Hiro said as he heard Cassia’s guess for his occupation, and figured she was just humoring him when she stated he was some sort of hero. “And don’t worry about Sara, she’s probably going to head off in a little bit to be with her boyfriend. In fact you want to know what, I actually wasn’t even bothered to be invited to their little picnic down there anyway I just happened to steal Ignus portion of the meal since he wasn’t around.” Hiro said with a laugh at the end as he finished the last of the sandwich in a big bite. “And sadly there really isn’t any real from of transportation around here except for walking, at most there is one ship docked here once month for trading. So other then that if you want to see something big like an airship you would have travel at least a day or two in order to get to the next town, and since you really don’t now much about Etruria, I wouldn’t advise you trying out all by yourself.” Hiro said in a serious tone, as he wondered if Cassia had any idea what she would be getting into if she really trying to leaving for the next town all by herself.

neebo the ninja

neebo was exhaughsted. ever since that battle long ago he had been wandering from town to town. he had found his two comrades had been killed and the lull in his raid was simply the end of it. he had returned to his employing village to find it had been razed to the ground. he built a pyre for his fallen comrades and lit it aflame. and with it all ties he had held with people.

he was a loner. he had been wandering for months, even going as far as to work as a sailor for a time (despite is seasickness) in order to escape the chaos of his home continent. at least what was left of his continent. the armies of the fallen molar were rampant there and there were few villages left of his home region. he had found himself soon looking at the enlargening mainland that loomed before the ship as it headed to port on a trading mission to the small town of Burg. Neebo was not dissapointed, he had lost three meals on this ship due to its infernal rocking. " Back and forth,Back and forth". as if on script, he lost a meal he had not yet eaten. an hour later he set his reptillian foot upon the dock."finally he said". he bade farewell to the crew and gave a bottle of ale from his emptying knapsack as his thanks for the food he had been given on the voyage. he felt a certain peace of heart here. it had been 12 years since the death of his comrades. the pain had faded much but the loss of Yai, his mate were still fresh in his mind. "if only she had seen this" he murmured. he stroked the crystal he had held around his neck. the only thing he still had to remind him of her. it was a mournstone. he kneeled to pray.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia watched Hiro as he explained how dangerous it was to travel on her own especailly since she isn't from here. She brought her hand to her mouth and tried not to laugh but it ended up just failing. She turned, looking back at the beach and then at Burg. She walked out of the little wooded area and stared at the people in the town center. It fascinated her how they went about their day and didn't need the luxeries her world had. A smile stayed on her face as she watched everything and she noticed a statue of a woman was in the middle of the busiest part of the town. She couldn't get a good look at it so she turned away, looking toward Hiro and then crossed her arms because she was cold. She became intrigued by their conversation when he said that the airships and transportation could be found in the larger city somewhere. "So where is this city that would have airships? North, South, East or West?" She asked, knowing her directions fairly well because she had spent some time learning weather patterns. Feeling a pressure in her chest, she turned away from Hiro and pressed her hand into her upper chest. Pain streaked from every possible direction and it seemed to be centered around her heart. After realizing she was showing a hint of pain on her face, she simply sucked it up and put a fake smile on her face. She looked down to make sure nothing appeared but only a blue light which was very dim was the only sign. As she stood up straight, the light disappeared and she was once again relieved by the pain.

The wind swept across her face as she turned toward Hiro once again and smiled with joy that there was no more pain. "So what do you do everyday? It seems like there would be a few select things to do in this town even though it is fun just watching society." She said, sounding like a geek and she blushed knowing the reality of it. Her thoughts rushed to that man's face again and all he did was laugh. Stepping back, she shook her head as the thoughts escaped her and she was once again undisturbed. She breathed in slowly, looking around for that man but there was no sign a horrid man like him. She didn't even know this man and yet she was thinking about him; she could see his uniform, she could smell the hint of blood on his sword and everything about his was real to her. Her heartbeat quickened and a nervous strek hit her but she didn't show it. "So uhmm.. could you show me around?" She asked Hiro, smiling and dismissing the thoughts of anything out of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back