• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swap Magic & re: CoM.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should I get Swap Magic & re:CoM?

• Yes, it's worth it so do it.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No, just play it on the GBA.

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Alright, I need your opinion.

I live in the UK where re:CoM has not been released and the original version for the GBA is very hard to find unless looking on the Internet. I'm not that big a fan of GBA games and was wondering if it was worth getting Swap Magic and an American version of re:CoM in order to play the game on my European PS2. I know people are gonna say to buy the GBA version because it's easier, and to watch the cutscenes on the Internet, but I want to know if going through all the trouble of ordering and waiting for a copy of Swap Magic and re:CoM is worth it. I would wait until the European release of re:CoM but there's no release date which is really, really stupid since Europe is a big place with a lot of fans.

Please help me decide. I really want to play this game really badly since it's the only released one (aside from Days & Coded, of course) that I haven't had the chance to play.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
it's worth it...or you could buy a ps3...

No, no PS3 for that game. Things go wrong at the tutorial part on that console from what I've heard.

As for the game, wish you didn't have to go through that crap just to get it. VAing is off (Larxene's dry laugh XP...) but still somewhat good. PS2 gameplay would be nice to try. Kind of is...

mooseymoose

I would say yes bc I think it's better to have VA than no VA (despite what people think of the VA. Personally, I thought it was fine). The question is how much more money would it cost you? The game here is $30 US, so I probably wouldn't pay more than $40 US unless you plan on buying more games and getting lots of use out of your swap magic card.

LionHeart14

Isn't it being released in Europe? If not, that's stupid.
I would probably just get the Gameboy game (personally I like the GBA version better, but thats just me :lol:) but if you reeeally want the PS2 version, then I'd say go for it.

kasamake

Well yes and no it depends if you do that, then to make it more worth while get the final mix games, if your a big kh fan and up to having a hard time with the whole japanese word thing.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I totally recommend it, the 3D version is more fun, the graphics are purty too.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I myself live in Scandinavia, and I have it. (Or rather I have Final Mix+)

But it is very much worth the game, especially if you don't have the GBA version. (I did, but my copy has mysteriously vanished)

So I say, take the chance and order the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back