• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Survivor Heroes vs Villains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

YAY! 1 more month until what will probably be the best season. I can even wait. All my favorite people are back and ready to kick ass! Rupert, Russell,Coach(yes i know i like Coach), Parvati, James, and Tyson too.
What do you guys think and who do you like

Aliahya

Bronze Member
im soooo excited for this season!! it is gonna be the mother of all seasons! I love russell he is an evil genius, rupert is just an allrounder cerie i think will give it her all too. Im gonna route for the villians this time round though

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, it was on last night, and, for those who love spoilers:

Stephanie got voted off.

Blackcat

The heroes cant win anything and the villians r jus pwning the game.
Im rooten for the underdogs.They need to pick up the pace and actually try to win sumthin.

Aria

braver by the minute
This is turning out to be a really good season, even though the heroes are sucking and the villains are killing them. Oh well, I'm a fan of Boston Rob anyway :D But I'm glad they're having another season like this, bringing back old contestants.

Aria

braver by the minute
(Sorry for the double post, but I want to see if anyone watched the episode tonight)

Ugh, I cannot believe JT feel for their tricks!!!!!!! *glares at Parvati*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back