• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Snow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Where do we always go?"

Tien Sniffed the air and yipped chasing after another squirell while Kali stopped to watch him.

Awards
Bane sat down laying his back against the brick wall. He stayed there and waited on Strife to join him. Afterwards, he would meet up with Neo and Kali. He wasn't going to be late for them, nor wait on anybody. He wasn't in the mood.

"Strife... what is his deal...?"

NeoSora

"Uuuuuuuhhh, the grocery store?"

Hiku chased after Tien and the squirrel, yapping away.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. lol sorry guys i guess we are starting..

Strife stampeded forwards towards Bane.

"Uhh..sorry about that bro.."

He put his hand behind is head and sat down with Bane.

"Wanna go meet the others now?"

Awards
Bane nodded. "I was about to leave." He started off. He had much more of an attitude than his counter-part.

He reached the area where Neo and Kail where. He saw Tien barking at some more birds.

He walked up to them, and said nothing.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife walked at the same pace Bane did. He stood at the left of Bane. He finally spotted Neo and Kali. Tien was also there. "

"Hello pplz."

kingdomwolfblade

((okay, GC, use correct spelling not pplz just, peoples. get it? shortening words makesyou look like you don't know how to be smart.))

"Shut up Neo. Hello Bane..Strife"

Tien almost caught the squirell before it ran up a tree and turned looking down at the pup. It made a chattering sound that sort of sounded like a laugh.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Oregon leapt out of the tree grapping the squirrel Tien and Hiku had chased into the tree. It looked at him with a fleeting expression of panick before he realeased it to gently run up his arm and take a perch on his shoulder.

"Kali your pet is so mean. What did the squirrel ever do to him?"

He winced as his small friend tossed a walnut at Tien's head.
"HEHEH ummm....sorry Kali."

C

Crasendolls

He was at an ancient monastary training his mental and physicle capabilties. He preformed an ancient battledance ontop of a two inch wide pole. It took all his concentration just to balance. He began an ancient chant that was taught to all monks of his religion

kingdomwolfblade

"He's a wolf pup, its in his blood ,and he's only a pup."

Tien growled as the walnut hit his head and he began to circle Oregon watchign the squirell.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. sigh sure why not if you really want it like that. I'll start using "proper" grammer and spelling. lolz. oops. i mean laugh out loud..just kidding just kidding.

Awards
Bane tried to stiffle a laugh when the little squirrel thew the walnut at the pup's head, but started cracking up anyways. It was too funny. He fell on the ground laughing.

When he finally recovered himself, he tried to stand up and be dignified once more. He wasn't used to spreading his emotions.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife looked at him blankly. He was somewhat startled, yet somewhat not. It was true that Bane didn't usually spread his emotions, but occasionally did.

NeoSora

Neo picked up Hiku, and leaned against the tree.

"So, where is Truse?"

ooc: I just noticed, Crasendolls, you cant be a saint in this RP. Usually, saints die BEFORE they are made saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back