• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Snow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

This RP is about opposites – Seasons, twins, time, elements

The world of Mythria is in trouble. Everything is becoming destroyed. Passively and Silently. The seasons have reversed, and now everything is in chaos. Summer is now cold, and snowy, Winter is now hot and sunny, Spring is now windy and brown, and Autumn is now prosperous and rainy. Night is now day, and vice versa. Animals are dying because of the confusion. They don’t know how to adapt to the sudden climate change. Crops are dying, because they were planted in the Winter, and it was suddenly hot, and they cant grow in the cold of Summer. The one problem is that nobody on Mythria has noticed all of this. Humans have some spell on them, which was put on them by the Titans. The Titans are evil creatures that live on a parallel planet to Mythria called Kronos. The Titans want Mythria for their own, and they have to destroy everything on it to succeed. The reason for the sudden invasion is that the Titans are bored with their planet, and they want to take over the universe, and create factories and polluting buildings. They way they do all of it is by putting a spell on the living creatures on the planet they want, and then using massive space machines to flip the planet upside down, making the south pole the new north pole, and vice versa. They also send the planet rotating in the opposite direction around its axis, and revolving in the opposite direction around the star.

8 people have been chosen to fix and restore the seasons of Mythria back to normal. They are in four groups of twins, each with two elemental powers. The powers are listed below. They share the powers together, and help each other defeat the Titans they face.

The Titans hate anything shiny, and the team of twins must use this knowledge to their advantage. (They don’t know it yet, but its how we kill them) Did you ever look at a crystal up close? Ever notice that the rainbow colors can be seen inside? Well, this is how we defeat them. The twin team must use their powers together to create a crystal large enough to shine the Titans to death. :p

The team can create crystal magic together, as long as every one of them helps. The sets of twins all have a couple of special magical colors. When they find crystals of that color, they gain a small amount of energy by absorbing them. If they absorb prisms or mirrors, they all gain power. In order to be able to defeat the Titans, the twin team must find something other than a crystal that has all of the energy colors on it. It could be anything, a sticker, a rock, a feather.

Elements ----- Energy Color(s) ----- Twin Sets

Light/Dark ----- White, Black, Silver ----- NeoSora/kingdomwolfblade
Fire/Ice ----- Red, Sky Blue, Gray -----Prodigy Keyblade/Golden Chocobo
Lightning/Water ----- Purple, Navy, Magenta -----Crasendolls/Morpheaus
Wind/Earth ----- Green, Brown, Aqua -----
Nature/Metal ----- Yellow, Platinum, Pink -----

*Nature means that the twins who control it can restore life to the dead things on Mythria, and use the powers of trees and flowers. Nature is more of a “Mess with the enemy” element – it can poison them, put them to sleep, paralyze, etc… Nature can also heal alongside Light – Making four people in the party who can heal

*Earth means that the twins who control it can use the power of rock and sand to do their bidding.

*Nature and Earth have to work together to purify the ground on Mythria to help things grow again, while Metal has to break apart the machinery the Titans put on Mythria.

*Water plays an important role later on. Whoever takes Water will be PMed by me. That means that I want you to PM me, and I will reply. I wont be asking anybody, so if you don’t, Ill find somebody else to play your part.

*Metal is the only power that can convert the machinery the Titans place on Mythria to use for our bidding. Ex: Robots, weapons, armor, big metal wall thingys, etc…

WE ALREADY KNOW EACH OTHER, WE WILL JUST BE RECEIVING OUR POWERS AND THEN SETTING OUT

~~~RULES~~~

1. NO godmoding.
2. NO controlling of other people’s characters. The only exception is if they give you permission, or if it’s a small action.
3. NO spam.
4. To prove that you read the rules, you must put a sentence from the above poster’s sig as your personal password.
5. You MUST post at least 3 sentences in your bio.
6. You MUST have fun! :p
7. Post as often as you can!

~~~TEMPLATE~~~

Name:
Sex/Gender:
Element Pair:
Personality: (You can have 2, based on the elements you pick. Ex: Fire personality is loud and extremely vibrant, while Ice is cold and reprimanding. You each get BOTH personalities, because you each have BOTH elements. They change anytime the character feels like it, and it doesnt affect your twin. It affects your powers, because when youre Fire type, your Ice powers are weaker, and vice versa.)
Bio: (MUST be more than one line. At LEAST 3.)
Appearance:

~~~My Template~~~

Name: Neo
Sex/Gender: Male
Element Pair: Light/Dark
Personality: Light - A calm and friendly person, he always looks on the bright side of things. He never frowns, and will always bring smiles to others.
Dark - Normally calm and collected, he can get aroused when somebody says something irritating to him, and he will lash out if it annoys him enough.
Bio: The first twin to recieve his powers, he feels that the group needs to leave for Kronos as soon as possible in order to save Mythria, but he knows that he must wait to clean up Mythria first in order to tho this.
Appearance: Without armor - both, his personalities and appearance change sometimes
With armor - both, his armor changes based on his current personality

Neo's wolf pup: Hiku (Hikari means light in jap, but hes a boy, so itd be Hikaru, but I shortened it)

Last edited:
Awards
Go Me Yay!

Okay, I'll join. I'll post my temp. soon, I got stuff to do. Anyways, I choose Fire/Ice for my elements so everyone knows.

Name: Bane

Element Pair: Fire/Ice

Personality: Fire personality is loud and extremely vibrant, while Ice is cold and reprimanding.

Bio: He gained the power just before his twin. He has learned to use it very well, almost too well, even though he still has a long way to go. He's an expert at the sword and fighting creatures and people he has grudges against. He normally has a fiery passion, yet sometimes ice-cold mercilessness.

Appearance: Fire/Ice_-_No_Armor

Fire_-_Armor

Ice_-_Armor

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. HEY I guess you'll be my twin prodigy...

"Vash the stampede." (Prodigy_Keyblade's sig.)

Name: Strife Sendari
Sex/Gender: Male.
Element Pair: Fire/Ice.
Personality: Fire = Vibrant, lively, active, energetic. Ice = Cold, distant, remote, isolated.
Bio: Strife got his powers almost at the same time Bane did. His magic is truly remarkable, along with his skills with a weapon. Both of their stats are almost tied, except for the art of magic and weaponry. Although Bane is SLIGHTLY stronger with the skills with a blade, Strife is SLIGHTLY stronger in the art of magic and archory.
Appearance: FIRE = http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts2/media/characters/sora2.jpg

ICE = http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/khmanga/chap24/014.jpg (He is Cloud strife.)

Last edited:

NeoSora

ooc: BUMP, I posted this late last night, so I didnt expect anybody to join right away. ;)

C

Crasendolls

i told you i am the neosora

Name: Truse Anger A.K.A ST. Anger (yes hes a saint)
Element Pair: Lightning/Water
Personality: (For lightning) Vey clever and quick mentelly very unexpected at times. (for water) cool calm relaxed but at times angry hard and unforgiving
Bio: Born in a rural village with his twin they made freinds with many other twins wich has always been common in this area of there country for some reason. He got his powers second but progressed more quickly mastering simpler tasks and getting his chores done first. He became very religious when he was foruteen and ended up becomming a very well respected saint in all the religion in an accident with his powers trying to stop a theif and murderer he burned his face and dawned his signature and legendary mask forged from the remains of the holy stone that fell from the heavens and killed the army of Ursal who tried to kill off all humanity.
Appearance: lightning/water without armour http://www.anry.ru/gallery/monk/monk.jpg

Water with armor
http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys108.jpg
lightning with armour
www.tillettnj.freeserve.co.uk/Images/Art/Cloaked_by_Fuzzy_800x600.jpg
I know its not really armor but

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Click here :p

Name: Kali
Sex/Gender: female
Element Pair: Light/Dark
Personality:
Light - She tends to be happy and care free. Always trying to cheer everyone up. This is her sweet side where she has mercy.
Dark - This is her side when she is like a depressed goth, but it is still strong to battle with. She has no mercy when she is like this and ussually never speaks.
Bio: She's always followed her brother around but sometimes she will branch off on her own. Being alone now is what she does best, she loves to explore dark forests to try and help save the animals that are dieing off. Sadly she knows that most of their fate is to die, she feels it. She is strongly intune with the spiritual world and is always feeling, and seeing ghosts, where ever they might be. She has a familier as she calls it, a young wolf pup she found and is helping it survive. She has called him, Tien, which means dark. She also carries around a wolf head dagger that she got from her father.
Appearance:

Tien: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/Daydra_Chan/Wolves/Gray20Wolf20159054.jpg

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. lol i like your password idea...it's funny yet effective. anyways how many ppl can join?

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoSora

ooc: A total of 10. Anybody can play the titans. I dont like having somebody be the bad guy, because then they figure that since theyre all alone, they can go crazy. Or, they get bored or they might not post. So, anybody can play the bad guys.

NeoSora

ooc: Once we get at least one more element pair, we can start. anybody else can join after that.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. COME ONE SOME ONE PLEEZ JOIN!!!! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD RP!!!! PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER!!!! IT'S GREAT!!!! *cough* *cough*

seriously ppl, join pleez.

C

Crasendolls

join come on who doesnt want to be the twin of a saint i mean come on it scores major points for the after life

NeoSora

ooc: Errrr..... Nobody else? I guess we can start, and anybody else can join. Ill start invitin.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Name: Oregon
Sex/Gender: male
Element Pair: lightning/water
Personality: (lightning) Intelligent, kind, strong willed, proudl, sly (water) Intelligent, cold, confident, straight forward.
Bio: Born in a rural village with his twin they made freinds with many other twins wich has always been common in this area of there country for some reason. He developed at the same pace as his twin mastering his skills at a young age. While is twin bother took the pat of religion Oregon took the path of an explorer trveling around the lands and partaking in many daring adventures.
Appearance: coming..

NeoSora

ooc: We can start now, anybody else can join after this. You guys should know, we all live in the same village. We just have to recieve our powers.

ic: Neo ran into the shack that he shared with his sister, and found Hiku.

"Hey puppy! Whats up?"

Hiku: Arf!

"Have you seen Kali?"

Hiku: ......

"Guess not... Meh. Ill just wait for her here......"
Neo sat down on a mat, and started to play with Hiku and a rubber ball.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((neo, get on MSN or die! *cough...cough*))

She was far from the village watching Tien chase after squirells. He whined whenever htey escaped and climb up trees and in someway, mocked him.

"Come on Tien, time to go. You';ve been out here long enough and its time for your breakfeast."

She turned heading back to the village Tien quikly following her like she was his mother.

NeoSora

"Hmm? I hear something outside."

Neo moved outside, and saw Kali and Tien approaching them.

"Hey! Where did you guys go?" Neo shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back