Summer Album Excitement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Venitas

Awards
As you guys know, a lot of bands/musicians release new albums during the summer. Which ones are you stoked for?

I personally was stoked for Eminem's "Recovery" (which i got already...love it) and Pierce the Veil's "Selfish Machines".

I was really looking foward to Attack Attack!...but it's horseshit :/

ALSO what are some of your favorite albums of all time?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Ya know, I haven't sat down to listen to anything of Pierce The Veil's new album yet. I bet it's good.

Attack Attack!'s new album is horse s h i t.

I personally enjoyed In Fear and Faith's new album, though I was really hoping for more... Their first is far superior.

Other than that I like Parkway Drive's newest too. Pretty much what I expected, but still very good.

Alyssapie

Awards
Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
I hear that The Ready Set is coming out with a new album. Or an EP, or something. I'm not like "OMG YAY!!!!!!!" about it, but I'll definitely check it out. :3 ... I'm not so stoked and freaked out when bands I enjoy come out with a new album. I'm just like "Oh, thats cool." lol

Venitas

Awards
System Shock: I heard Bones by IFAF and Carrion by PD on the Warped 2010 Compilation and I really like those.
Also a new PTV song was on the warped comp., but its...meh. I dont like when they do the punk rock double bass drum stuff. My fav PTV song is The Cheap Bouquet

Last edited: