• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Album Excitement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitas

As you guys know, a lot of bands/musicians release new albums during the summer. Which ones are you stoked for?

I personally was stoked for Eminem's "Recovery" (which i got already...love it) and Pierce the Veil's "Selfish Machines".

I was really looking foward to Attack Attack!...but it's horseshit :/

ALSO what are some of your favorite albums of all time?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Ya know, I haven't sat down to listen to anything of Pierce The Veil's new album yet. I bet it's good.

Attack Attack!'s new album is horse s h i t.

I personally enjoyed In Fear and Faith's new album, though I was really hoping for more... Their first is far superior.

Other than that I like Parkway Drive's newest too. Pretty much what I expected, but still very good.

Alyssapie

Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
I hear that The Ready Set is coming out with a new album. Or an EP, or something. I'm not like "OMG YAY!!!!!!!" about it, but I'll definitely check it out. :3 ... I'm not so stoked and freaked out when bands I enjoy come out with a new album. I'm just like "Oh, thats cool." lol

Venitas

System Shock: I heard Bones by IFAF and Carrion by PD on the Warped 2010 Compilation and I really like those.
Also a new PTV song was on the warped comp., but its...meh. I dont like when they do the punk rock double bass drum stuff. My fav PTV song is The Cheap Bouquet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back