• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Suicide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade

So I'm trying to kill myself, but I don't want to use guns, because then I would actually die. Cutting my wrists would hurt too much, and I don't have a garage, so I can't fill it with exhaust. I would like to take pills and pass out, but I don't know which ones to take. Is there an F1 I could hit to bring up the help menu or something? I'm really stuck here.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Dude,dude,dude,suicide is the path to hate.Dont do it because its a really bad thing.Think of the people that love you.IM a therapist.Let me help you.Just talk to me and ill try to settle your problems.

Shadukai X

Banned
So I'm trying to kill myself, but I don't want to use guns, because then I would actually die. Cutting my wrists would hurt too much, and I don't have a garage, so I can't fill it with exhaust. I would like to take pills and pass out, but I don't know which ones to take. Is there an F1 I could hit to bring up the help menu or something? I'm really stuck here.

Killing yourself is not gonna solve anything, man. Why exactly are you trying to do it? Is it a matteer at home, or you broke up with your GF? Whats going on?

Honestly, commiting suicide is taking the easy way out, and its not the right way to deal with your problems. You need to learn how to handle things. Life is too beautiful to be tossed away like its nothing. All I ask of you is to not do it, trust me, there are better things in life.

DanceWaterDance

Ha-loo-sa-gen-a-shun
With Hannibal Lector, of course. The Good Doctor a
Website
www.myspace.com

Are you attempting to draw attention to yourself by a failed suicide attempt? Honestly, there are so many other ways to get attnetion. If you're having problems like this, you really should go and talk to a councilor. They really do help.

Saixs' WRATH

Suicide is the easy way out. Don't take the esy way out you have so much to live for. It may not seem that way now but trust me. I was like that once but you just never know who will walk into your life. Stay strong and you'll see.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
0___0 I Don't think you Really Wanted to Kill yourself, Or else you really wouldn't worry about any Kind of Pain. If You Really wanted to kill yourself, You'd Lose ALOT of respect from people You Do, and Don't Know = / It's not the way to Go <.< Srsly, Get some Help, Or talk to somebody...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Is there an F1 I could hit to bring up the help menu or something?
...and yet you all still fail to realise that this is a joke. ALT + F4! CTRL + W!

Anyway, if you're going for it, you have to make sure you're fully prepared. Just hastily pulling the trigger can look completely amateurish, and quite frankly embarassing (not that you'd be alive to be embarassed, but the whole fiasco could taint your reputation).
--------------------
Firstly: If you're unsure on whether you actually want to die, use the following suicide note, to explore your feelings on this.
SuicideNote.jpg

Secondly: Method suggestions.
  • Jay-walking.
  • Freeway skateboarding.
  • Cooking with gas (basically you have to seal the room and set a lighted match to the gas.
  • Walking across a railroad when a train is coming.
  • Overdose on paracetamol. Cheap and easy.

WARNING:
You are all strongly dicouraged from trying any of these "techniques".THEY CAN RESULT IN DEATH, OR WORSE YET, SEVERE BODILY INJURY

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Dude, you really can't be serious....
Keep the cash you were going to use in pills and spend it in something more usefull. Therapy.

Now if you are serious, just follow the bunny:
http://alisher.city.tomsk.net/shared/bunnies/

(No, really, don't...... Get a good laugh about this and live life. My friend, the world is full of good things. Take the 360 as an example. Just don't do it....)

Comrade

I killed myself two hours ago, but I don't know if it worked. Is there a way I can go back to a previous save, or do I have to wait until I die before I can go back to the previous checkpoint?

Zaraki

my friend said dieing is fun he died three times when he was 10 he said it was awsome. but seriously dont kill yourself go to a counsuler or talk to your friends if you have any about your problems. or tell us wuts wrong and mabye we casn help

Jack London

Banned
I killed myself two hours ago, but I don't know if it worked. Is there a way I can go back to a previous save, or do I have to wait until I die before I can go back to the previous checkpoint?

I almost laughed at that, but something tells me you're serious....

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Rofl. Oh god, at first I thought you were an idiot for making this topic, but now you have my Kudos.

lmfao.

Shadukai X

Banned

Ok, now you just blew my lid. I came here to help someone who (apparently) was crying out for help. You have mistrusted my care. You have told me alot about yourself. You are a disgusting and moronic prick. You are a dipshit, an attention whore, and one who thinks it is funny to take advantage of a serious situation and try to make a pathetic joke. You have made no point in making this thread. You are not even funny, you disgust me. I hope you eventually do kill yourself, the world doesn't need more assholes like you. Go jump off a cliff, that'll help you live out your sick and decietful ways. If you're lucky, your gut will be the first to hit a boulder, shattering your spine, and rupturing your organs, maybe after an hour or so of suffering in the pathetic state you are, maybe you'll learn a lesson. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back