• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Suggestions Chat...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had a random idea come to mind that'll hopefully help this section out a bit more, depending on what happens. Please note that this may or may not happen; it's a random idea, so after random ideas pop up, there's a 50-50 chance of it happening.

I want to have a AIM or MSN chat session with some active people on this forum, where everybody can talk about some ideas that they have to get this place more active and more fun for everybody. Except I'm terrible and the only active person I can seriously think of is All-Star Gamer. This thread is here for two reasons: so that a chat can be set up on either IM program on a specific day and so that people can sign up to join in. I only want a couple to join in and you MUST be an active part of this section; you also need to have a care for, at least so much that you can give a few suggestions. I've got this chat thing in mind so that suggestions can be more likely to be put into place faster.

So, yeah. >: Weird idea, but if you'd like to join in, post! This thread'll close in a week or so, just so you know. [and now i have an idea in mind for a AIM KHI Literature chatroom... *headdesk*]

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Any chance of adding something like this to the "chat" feature on this site. Because I'm not really good with scheduled sessions, lol.

Well, I used to be a fairly active part of this section, but now I'm not.

And, plus, like kazukifafner said, I think it would be good to integrate it into this site...

Just a suggestion. Just trying to help.

giuocob

Instead of AIM, I'd make it IRC. It's a whole lot easier and more stable when you're dealing with a bunch of different people. Not to mention you can access it from the Internet without having to make an account. And if there was a way to integrate it into the site chat, that would be great.

Otherwise, awesome idea. I don't think it would ever become any sort of metropolis of literature, but it would be a good thing to have around in case a large number of people wanted to chat about something.

What about timezone differences? Some people might have to sacrifice some shuteye, lol.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
What about timezone differences? Some people might have to sacrifice some shuteye, lol.

I agree. We should try to set it up at an even time schedule. Not too early for some and not too late for some, ya know what I'm saying? I would like to join but I'm not sure when your gonna set up the dates and time and by the time when school starts, I'll be more busy then ever. I think I'll be okay with it for now though. Weekday afternoons and weekends are usually good for me more like in the summer. XD

giuocob

You know, let's try this now. Just to see if anything comes of it. If you're on now, come on in! I'm using IRC. Server is irc.cluenet.org, channel is #khinsider.

For those of you unfamiliar with IRC:

1. Go to Mibbit.com Webchat
2. In the box reading "connect to IRC", scroll down to "Other server" and type irc.cluenet.org
3. In the "nick" box, type your forum username, or whatever you want to be known as.
4. In the "channel" box, type #khinsider

giuocob

I'll be back at IRC again tonight, because very few people came last night. Maybe we should set up a specific time for this.

T

Tyler Durden

I would prefer to do this over MSN, because I don't give out my AIM to other members; that's for friends I know in person, only.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I can't really do it on MSN cuz my parents wouldn't let me install anything on their laptop.....any other place of suggestion and time set up as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back