• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sufjan Stevens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Illinois is definitely beautiful

It's comforting to know that there're 48 more of these coming.

Chrispy

Boring. At even at 2:10 it's too long. Where has the excitement gone in music these days :( I miss the days when only talented people made music.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Boring. At even at 2:10 it's too long. Where has the excitement gone in music these days I miss the days when only talented people made music.

I can't wait to hear what kind of bands you think have talent.

Chrispy

I can't wait to hear what kind of bands you think have talent.

Limp Bizkit made better music than this disgusting, terrible excuse for a band. At least their guitarist was talented and didn't make music specifically for the gotoStarbucksandwriteonmylaptopandbeaveganwithfacialhaircrowd. Bands like Sufjan Stevens take music from being artistic to artsy. Its bad. Kill yourself.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Limp Bizkit made better music than this disgusting, terrible excuse for a band. At least their guitarist was talented and didn't make music specifically for the gotoStarbucksandwriteonmylaptopandbeaveganwithfaci alhaircrowd. Bands like Sufjan Stevens take music from being artistic to artsy. Its bad. Kill yourself.

don't have kids

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Limp Bizkit made better music than this disgusting, terrible excuse for a band. At least their guitarist was talented and didn't make music specifically for the gotoStarbucksandwriteonmylaptopandbeaveganwithfacialhaircrowd. Bands like Sufjan Stevens take music from being artistic to artsy. Its bad. Kill yourself.

ahahaahahahahaha

This intrigues me.

Chrispy

I really hope the next version of vBulletin includes a [sarcasm] tag. You're all twice as dumb as you are worthless.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i have illinoise.
haven't actually fully listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back