• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strongest Organization XIII members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

awakeningtodeath

I know we've had these, but they're closed and I never got to post in them, so here's my list.

1.Xemnas
2.Roxas
3.Xaldin
4.Saix
5.Axel
6.Lexaeus
7.Marluxia
8.Xigbar
9.Larxene
10.Demyx
11.Zexion
12.Luxord
13.Vexen
14.Xion

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Umm, why is Xion so low? She's just as strong as Roxas, maybe stronger.

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas/Xion
3. Lexaeus
4. Xaldin
5. Marluxia
6. Saïx
7. Axel
8. Xigbar
9. Larxene
10. Luxord
11. Vexen
12. Demyx
13. Zexion

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
1.Xemnas
2.Roxas
3.Siax
4.Xaldin
5.Axel
6.Marluxia
7.Lexaeus
8.Xigbar
9.Larxene
10.Demyx
11.Zexion
12.Luxord
13.Xion <-- never liked her
14.Vexen

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
1. Xigbar
2. Xemnas
3. Roxas
4. Xaldin
5. Saix
6.Axel
7. Murluxia
8. Demyx
9.Zexion
10. Luxord
11. Lexaeus
12. Larxene
13. Vexen
14. Xion

XkeybladerXX

1)Xemnas
2)Laxaeus
3)Saix
4)Xigbar
5)Axel
6)Roxas
7)Xion
8)Vexen
9)Xaldin
10)Marluxia
11)Luxord
12)Marluxia
13)Larxene
14)Demyx

Sharikka

My list:

1.Xemnas
2.Xigbar
3.Larxene
4.Saix
5.Xaldin
6.Zexion
7.Marluxia
8.Luxord
9.Vexen
10.Xion
11.Axel
12.Demyx
13.Lexaeus
14.Roxas < due to my Roxas hate

waffles

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas/Xion
3. Lexaeus
4.Axel
5. Marluxia
6. Saïx
7. Xaldin
8. Xigbar
9. Larxene
10. Luxord
11. Vexen
12. Demyx

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How is this any kind of discussion when it's all just lists and no one debating other people's opinion?

Doesn't seem any more worth keeping this thread open than the last one, to me.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Ok, why in the hell is everyone putting xemnas so high? Not only did he absolutely suck in days, but he was one of the easiest org. bosses in kh2

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
In an interview, Nomura said Xemnas was the most powerful, followed by Roxas (and accordingly, Xion), then Lexeaus and Xaldin. That's already proven. Then I would guess it would be Marluxia, then a tie between Xigbar, Axel and Saix. Then Larxene. Then all those like Luxord, Demyx, Zexion and Vexen who aren't really fighters.

7thspade

Roxas is probably only 2nd strongest after he beats Xion and gains two Keyblades, since Axel fought Xion and defeated her and Roxas and Xion are pretty much equal in battle power.
Saix is probably as strong as Axel, if not stronger. They probably were friends before they were Nobodies, and they're around the same age too.
Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaeus are all probably pretty high up as well, since the three of them were guards for Ansem the Wise.
Marluxia and Larxene were defeated by Sora when he wasn't "complete" (He lacked his body, A.K.A. Roxas), so I don't think that they're on the high end of things.
Then we have Zexion, Vexen, Luxord, and Demyx who don't usually fight, like Snow said, as the weakest.

XKeybladerXX, you put Marluxia twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Marluxia and Larxene were defeated by Sora when he wasn't "complete" (He lacked his body, A.K.A. Roxas), so I don't think that they're on the high end of things.

You're forgetting that Sora at the time was as strong as Roxas was and Roxas is considered 2nd. So for all we know they could've ranked 3rd and 4th (well 5th and 6th since Nomura gave us 3rd and 4th but you get my point)

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Saix
4. Xaldin
5. Xigbarl
6. Axel
7. marluxia
8. larxene
9. Lexaeus
10. Vexen
11. Luxord
12. Demyx
13. Zexion

Xion isnt really a member of the org XIII imo.

Dragonsblight

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xion
4. Xigbar
5. Xaldin
6.Marluxia
7. Axel
8. Luxord
9.Demyx
10. Saix
11. lexaeus
12. Larxene
13. Vexen
14. Zexion(The Little Shrimp)

7thspade

How can you people all put Lexeaus so low?
Yeah, I don't get why he's ranked so low by a lot of people. Nomura said he was one of the strongest.

And Saix and Axel must both be strong, why else would Xemnas choose Saix as his right hand man? (Please, don't make any of those gay mansex jokes) And Axel and Saix both seem to be equal, nevermind the fact that Axel was sent to take out the traitors.

You're forgetting that Sora at the time was as strong as Roxas was and Roxas is considered 2nd. So for all we know they could've ranked 3rd and 4th (well 5th and 6th since Nomura gave us 3rd and 4th but you get my point)
Good point, but weren't they even in power after Sora became hole and Roxas started dual wielding? (They seemed to be in a stalemate during most of that inner battle) And I'm pretty sure Roxas wasn't 2nd in power before he started dual wielding.

imarvel

you people all SUCK, based on mission mode, you can clearly tell saix and lexeaus are the strongest, go and try them out, though i personally like saix much better because of his huge linear range and freaking awesome criticals, lexeaus is by far the strongest of all, but only with his air combo, his ground combo is shit. you guys should really try fighting last form xion with air combos with zero gear on lexeaus, gg.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Oh yeah, that video. Yes, Pandora's Gear+ does a way better job with Lexeaus on air combos, it does nearly two times as much damage as the equivalent of Zero Gear, and it's ground combo is passable. For Lexeaus I always use Pandora's Gear+.

you people all SUCK, based on mission mode, you can clearly tell saix and lexeaus are the strongest, go and try them out, though i personally like saix much better because of his huge linear range and freaking awesome criticals, lexeaus is by far the strongest of all, but only with his air combo, his ground combo is shit. you guys should really try fighting last form xion with air combos with zero gear on lexeaus, gg.

And it doesn't help to insult people. This thread is about the Strongest Organization XIII members, mission mode is but a non canon multiplayer game play in Days, which is patently ridiculous when compared with canon considering Xion can fight Xion. Like... Erm?

So basically you can consider the whole of mission mode as non-canon. So anything derived from their strength in mission mode is useless. Either way if you want to go by mission mode it'll be Lexeaus -> Saix and not the other way round, Saix may crit like crazy but Lexeaus still has the highest possible damage output, he just needs to keep doing air combos and screw the enemy(ies) over.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
1. Larxene
2.Xemnas
3.Xaldin
4.Lexeus
5.Axel
6.Zexion
7.Demyx
8.Marluxia
9.Luxord
10.Vexen
11.Roxas
12.Xion
13.Saix
14.Xigbar

Larxene was the one that was hardest for me in CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back