• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

story preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The truth about Strelitzia is being revealed tomorrow? I know the chances of it aren't high at all, but I'm still hoping Skuld is the true killer and does the biggest heel turn in all of Kingdom Hearts and is framing Ventus. Ooooh I'm excited to see what happens. Team Skuld!

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
The truth about Strelitzia is being revealed tomorrow? I know the chances of it aren't high at all, but I'm still hoping Skuld is the true killer and does the biggest heel turn in all of Kingdom Hearts and is framing Ventus. Ooooh I'm excited to see what happens. Team Skuld!

It would be so interesting if that were the case, because she's the only one that's flown under the radar for the longest time. Lauriam obviously isn't the killer because he's still looking for her, he's not gonna kill his own sister. Brain isn't because he met with Ava and knows who was originally chosen, and Ephemer was already preoccupied with other things by the time Strelitzia got knocked off if memory serves. It's definitely a stretch though, because Skuld's story corroborates with everyone else's. Ven's doesn't.

Even if it ended up being Ven though, it's looking like he wouldn't have done it of his own free will.

The story update should drop in couple of hours, right?

Yeah, in a few. It won't be subbed until way later most likely, but the update itself should be coming soon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The story update should drop in couple of hours, right?

Less than half an hour at the time of this posting. Data update usually happens at 15:00 JST.

Edit: Welp, no wonder they didn't include a time in that tweet. Guess we'll be waiting a bit longer xD

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No story for Global yet either 🤡

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Updates are live.

Back