• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

story preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LoneFox

Awards
Yes, I think Vulpes is about right! Ava's actions after the fight against Luxu are the most important thing we are still missing before the final chapter.

Also, I find it funny how about half a year ago I rejected the idea of the Darkness being Lauriam, because I thought he had no way of accessing the Book of Prophecies. Now I'm predicting a scene where Brain offers to give the Book to Lauriam, because according to the list it belongs to him, and Lauriam responds by revealing that he already has a copy of it. And there hasn't even been that much additional information revealed since then...

D

Deleted member 252753

It's interesting for sure, with Ava's role and whereabouts unknown. I'm also curious if there's deeper meaning to all those books and the typewriter in Ven's room. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's interesting for sure, with Ava's role and whereabouts unknown. I'm also curious if there's deeper meaning to all those books and the typewriter in Ven's room. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I don't think that's his own room but like a break room somewhere in the tower that the others put him in after his breakdown.

D

Deleted member 252753

I don't think that's his own room but like a break room somewhere in the tower that the others put him in after his breakdown.
Ah that makes more sense, sorry. Still I find the potential symbolism interesting

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Emergency server maintenance, end time TBD. Cross your fingers it'll be resolved in the next 3.5 hours.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Emergency server maintenance, end time TBD. Cross your fingers it'll be resolved in the next 3.5 hours.
Hope it resolves soon, I need to do my dailies man

Also any ideas why this update is split?
I can't remember if JP missed a month or not. So is it two updates or just one split in half?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hope it resolves soon, I need to do my dailies man

Also any ideas why this update is split?
I can't remember if JP missed a month or not. So is it two updates or just one split in half?

I think it might be one update but the tweet highlights both the Disney and main story components?

JP did skip a story update in May due to Covid and DR preparations, but iirc Global skipped that month as well.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I think it might be one update but the tweet highlights both the Disney and main story components?

JP did skip a story update in May due to Covid and DR preparations, but iirc Global skipped that month as well.
Yeah, that's why I think it might be two updates to make up for the skipped month.

Otherwise, what, is it 3 quests of Sugar Rush and 2 of Daybreak Town? Like... it's weird.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, that's why I think it might be two updates to make up for the skipped month.

Otherwise, what, is it 3 quests of Sugar Rush and 2 of Daybreak Town? Like... it's weird.

I was thinking all 5 quests are Sugar Rush and then the final scene is a "Meanwhile in Daybreak Town..." sort of thing xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WELP

Reading the thread, looks like this is a pretty large scale network failure due to some sort of hardware malfunction? It's going to take a long time to check things out thoroughly and make sure there's no data loss, so if you were planning on waiting up for games to resume service, don't bother.

Just don't mess with the game and you should be fine. If you uninstall and try to reinstall while this outage is going on, if the main system has indeed suffered data loss, you'd run the risk of disconnecting your game ID and losing all your data.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is the problem on global too?

Yes, any game that's hosted on SQEX Bridge is currently being affected (which seems like most of their mobile games or something).

JP just tweeted that the main story update will be implemented whenever they finish maintenance. When that will be is anyone's guess, but I assume Global will follow suit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maintenance is over, y'all.

@The_Echo I guess that shot of Ven really was just a preview, this update is all about busting Vanellope out of the fungeon lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Me: oh boi I wonder what the shot of ven means I can't wait to find out in the update

UX: HAY WANNA GO TO THE FUNGEON

Tell me about it, I got to the final quest and was like

GaseousDependableHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Tell me about it, I got to the final quest and was like

GaseousDependableHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
Well, they did say it was coming soon. Probably in the next few days, or a week from now at the latest I'd imagine.
Next Thursday is the start of Anniversary, might be choosing to start it with a bang.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Here I go again, gushing over the dumbest little details: Ven's little shoes next to the bed! That's so cute! They took them off! ^o^

The typewriter is conspicuous. I never thought about what they write with. Makes more sense than quills. (I'd love to see the MoM crazy-typing like a good old villain playing the organ.)

yuyayuzu

Awards
preview update

the dialogue is
this is to win against darkness

it will reveal the truth of strelitizia

high chance it is ven though I hope it is not

Attachments

• Eg5tVG-U4AIJbfy.png
    Eg5tVG-U4AIJbfy.png
    393.5 KB · Views: 12

LoneFox

Awards
But will it be the whole truth, or "truth" as Ven experienced it? Or did Ven actually see the whole truth, the real identity of the fake Ava?

Also, MoM seems to be confirming that some kind of swap was part of his plan, assuming this is continuing the previous scene with him and Luxu. And I still claim that the killer hit wrong victim, both from his own and MoM's point of view!

Back