• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stop+gravity cards? pleeease help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
is there a particular place to find them? i really need them for certain sleights for riku battle after Destiny Islands...

WHOA! i just beat riku--Destiny Islands!

so...how do i find them? (maybe it'll be needed for future battles)

Last edited:

ImmortalBlue

Just keep buying magic and mixed card packs. Re-sell the cards you do not need, and continue to buy more. Don't forget that you can re-make rooms.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Fure battles? There's not that many battles left, and I didn't use those cards at all thoughout the Sora Mode. I don't think you'll need it.

I don't think you should waste your time. The only magic cards I really used were Cure, Blizzard, Cloud and Aero.

sephiroth_024

well u just need a calm bounty card in a certain world nuthing more, ummmm let me think i believe its agraba for gravity and stop in wonderland, just use the calm bounty cards, if u dont get it the first time teh second time u will get, cuz sumtimes there are slieghts u get instad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back