• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stolen Life {16}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {6}!!

Cameron stabbed Sophie. Cameron pushed Samantha to her death. So... that's what I mean. XD Unless you count the first one to be an accident?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {6}!!

Cameron stabbed Sophie. Cameron pushed Samantha to her death. So... that's what I mean. XD Unless you count the first one to be an accident?
Noo, Cameron didn't stab Sophie! That was Hanna's son. xDD

Ugh, I think I messed up. xD
So, umm...
Selena let Hanna's son (Gonna name him Manuel) stab Sophie, so that she can 'protect' Cameron from Sophie, since she thought that she was the one blackmailing him. Selena is (from now on, since I had to built everything up) the main antagonist.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Stolen Life {5}

Chapter 7 ~ Facing Dawn!

The same night, Amber called Sophie.
"Look at me. I don't know what you are up to, but don't dare to come to our wedding just because Selena invited you! And ANSWER MY CALLS!"

Cameron went to a Gas station, where he also called Sophie.
"Sophie, look. You will shut up. You won't come to the wedding, alright?! I'll give you the goddamn money!"

As both arrived home, they went into the kitchen and talked about a deal. They will get married and live together for 3 years. After that, they will divorce and forget each other.

"You know, when your baby can speak, I bet she will be as mouthy as you."
As Selena heard them talking, she listened to them.
"Though, if the child looks like you, they can't do anything.", he laughed.
"Of course, it will look like me! Won't look like you after all. You're not the father or anything!"

Selena's eyes widened.
"The baby is not Cameron's!", she gasped.

-*-*-

The next day, Selena met with Manuel, Hanna's son.
She gave him the promised money - but only half of it.
"You will get the rest once you killed the other girl."
"Ms. Selena! I am not a murderer.", he complained.
"Is that so? Aren't you?", she smiled.
"You will have to kill SELENA."
As Manuel wanted to leave the Villa, suddenly two police officers stood in front of it!! He left without looking at them. The officers entered the Villa.
"We want to talk to Cameron Belenol and Samantha Grace.", one of them announced.
They met Samantha and Cameron.
"You will have to come with us to the
police station."

At the police station, Amber and Cameron were interrogated in different offices.

"Do you know Sophie Thompson?", the officer asked Cameron while he walked around.
"Yes."
- - - -
"What happened? Did she complained about us or anything?", Selena asked the officer.
"Complain about what?"
"Um, I don't know!"
- - - -
"You called her last night."
"I did."
"Why?"
"Private."
"Private, huh?"
The officer played Cameron's message on Sophie's phone.
"Why would you give her money?"
"Umm, because, uhh... Private."
The officer slammed on the table.
"WHAT PRIVATE?! Do you think this is private anymore?! The girl got killed."
"WHAT?!", Cameron gasped.
- - - -
"What are you talking about?! Who killed her?!"
"She has been stabbed last night.", the officer explained to Samantha while he put photos on the table. It was Sophie's corpse.
Samantha sighed.
"A-and who killed her?"
"You called her last night. What's the thing with your wedding?"
- - - -
"Um, I wanted to lend her money."
"As if! You told her to shut up. And your voice wasn't friendly at all. Look at these photos. Are these images remembering you on something?", the officer talked while he put the same photos on the table.
- - - -
"So, she knew about Cameron cheating on me. So she was blackmailing him! But we talked to her!"
"And what does this have to do with 'Selena'? Who is Selena?"
"Selena invited her to our wedding! Sophie wanted to tell her there about him cheating on me. They are all trying to rip me and Cameron apart!! And I don't know anything else! Can I see Cameron?"
-*-*-
Some minutes later, Samantha and Thomas's lawyer entered the office where Cameron was.
"Cameron, I told them everything about Sophie blackmailing us because she knew that you cheated on me! Like, this is our private life, what does the police want from us?!"
Cameron looked at the officer.
"Told you it was private!"

They met Thomas in front of the police station. Their lawyer discussed with them what they will do next.

- - - -
At Marla's home.

Marla talked to Mathias -- Piper's disabled young brother.
-"Mathias?"
-"Huhh? Why's Marla not at home? She's well, right, she's well, huh?", he talked to her.
-"Not yet, Mathias. She will stay in the hospital for 1 to 2 weeks.", Marla explained with great pain.
-"I'll vist her too, right? We will go to Miley and cheer her up, huh??"
-"Let her rest today. I promise you, I will bring you to Miley."
-"Huh?"
Marla softly s******ed.
"I will bring you to her.", she repeated with a smile.
Mathias smiled at her.

-*-*-

Some hours later, Manuel called Selena.
-"Ms. Selena, I thought about all of this -- I can't do it."
-"You did it yesterday. You will do as I say, or else... you won't get the rest of your money."
-"Money is not worth it! Stop calling me!"
-"If you won't do it, you will pay for it. Not only you, but your mother, too. I could fire her, you know...", she calmly stated.
-"....this is the last one."
-"I sent you the address of the hospital the girl is at. Do not forget our plan…"

-*-*-
Thomas and Haley talked about divorcing.
"Look, Thomas. If I leave this house, I am not the only one who will be leaving! If I see you around Marla ever again, you won't be able to see our child, Thomas.", she threatened him and left.

----

At the hospital, Manuel waited for Marla to leave the room. When she eventually left to meet up with Amber, he entered Miley's room!

"Hello, Miley.", he smiled at her.
"Who are you?"
"I am your sister's friend. See, she had to leave, so she told me to 'come, together with Miley'.", he lied.
"Did she tell you to bring me to the park?"
"She did! She's waiting there for us."
"But I am sick, I can't go."
"Don't worry, I talked to the doctor."

Manuel took Miley by her hand and left the hospital!!

As Amber left, Marla entered Miley's room! Of course, she couldn't find her so she asked the nurse. The nurse told her about a man taking her by her hand and leaving. Marla called Amber and told her-

Suddenly, in the car, Amber got an SMS from an unknown number. It was a picture of Miley!!
She also got an address, where she quickly drove to!

In the woods, there was a small house, where Amber waited. Suddenly, she got a call from Marla -- Miley had been found! As she talked with Marla, suddenly Manuel sneaked behind her, held her a cloth soaked in chloroform under her nose and pulled her to the ground!! As she got unconscious, he pulled her into the wood-house and wanted to burn the house!

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {7}!!

Wow! Talk about dramatic! I'm somewhat amazed the police got involved in this too. Well worth the read. Manuel doesn't seem like much of a hit man with his moral feelings getting in the way. Seriously, it amazes me how everyone has some sort of dirt on one another. Furthermore, I bet Amber lives, because the smoke will probably wake her up. Although, this does leave me to wonder what'll happen to Miley. Great chapter as always!

Muke

whatever
Awards

Chapter 8

As soon as Amber got conscious again thanks to the smoke, she tried to get out, but Manuel made sure that she wouldn't be able to.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! HUH?!"
……
"HELP ME!!"

Outside, Manuel wandered through the woods, looking around nervously.
He took the gasoline and spilled it all over the wooden house!

"WHO ARE YOU?! I KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME! ANSWER ALREADY!!"
Manuel took off his mask. Amber would never recognize it again…

As she got aware of the smell, she immediately knew it was gas. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Is this asshole gonna kill me?! Okay, don't worry Amber, keep calm!", she talked to herself.
"You're strong! You are not afraid of anything. Don't be scared!", she cried, falling to the ground.

After some minutes, Amber ran towards the door, yelling:
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, MANUEL?!"
Outside, Manuel took out a lighter.
"Is it money?! I will give you the money, how much do you want?!", she desperately sobbed.
"Please don't do this to me, I am pregnant! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU?!"
Manuel started crying himself. Why? Why did it have to come to this?
"HELP ME!!"
Silence.
"You won't only kill one person, but two!", she hopelessly tried to convince him.
"I'm begging you! If you don't feel sorry for me, at least feel sorry about my baby!!", she cried.
"PLEASE!"
……
"Please don't hurt us!!"

- - -

Marla called Cameron and told him about what had happened. She also told him about Amber texting her an address and saying that, if she does not call Marla within the next 10 minutes, she should tell Cameron.

Cameron and Thomas immediately drove to the address.

- - -

"Selena, the girl is pregnant! You did not tell me that!", Manuel complained on the phone.
"What does it change? Do what I told you to.", Selena replied, closing the call.

With tears running down his cheeks, Manuel went towards the house. He took the lighter out again and… put the hut on fire and ran away.

Inside, Amber coughed and coughed. She could hardly breathe!
After some minutes of desperately trying to breathe, Amber fell to the ground.
"This time… I really am dying.", she cried.

When suddenly, a black car arrived - Cameron's!
Cameron burst out of the car, yelling Samantha's name. As he managed to break the door open, he entered the house and quickly carried Amber out.
Meanwhile, Thomas called the ambulance.
"Okay, I'm here! We will be happy together!", he talked to her and managed to carry her out safely…

- * - * -

After some days, Cameron and Amber decided to talk to Hanna. They sat down in the kitchen.
"Hanna, your… your son, Manuel....", Cameron started.
"What happened to him? Did he steal something again?!"
"This time, he did something worse.", Amber stated.
"He tried to kill me. He locked me in a hut and put it on fire.", she added.
Hanna's eyes widened in shock.
"Wh- what are you saying?!"
She held her hand to her breast, gasping quickly.
Amber poured water into a glass and gave it to Hanna.

"It must…'ve been someone else.", she sobbed.
Amber took Hanna's hand.
"Okay… maybe it wasn't him. But we still need to contact Manuel. Do you know where he is?", she asked.
"He wants to fly to Paris.", Hanna stated.
"When?!"
"Today."
"Shit, we have to hurry, Cameron.", Amber commanded.
They left Hanna alone and quickly ran outside.

- - -

Marla and Thomas met in the Café again.
"Thomas, this can't go on forever.", Marla said.
"Marla… I don't want to have any secrets from you...", Thomas said.
"Haley is pregnant."
"Of course, she is.", Marla stated.
"Isn't that normal? You are married, after all."
"I suppose Samantha told you... And I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
"Don't be. Just… let me alone."
"What now? Will you go back to Austin? Marla, don't make your life a mess just because of me."
"That is none of your business. Austin loves me. And I love him.", she said, leaving the Cafe.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {8}!!

Holy crap! This got dramatic! Beautifully written Muke! Poor Amber, I'm glad she was saved just in time! I can image this being a movie. I can't wait for more! :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

This was an excellent chapter! I feel like I need to read through this again to refresh my memory on some of the things that occurred. But I'm really happy Cameron came to the rescue when Amber was in trouble. I kind of feel bad for Manuel having to get his hands dirty, when Selena should be the one to carry out the deed if she really wanted Amber dead. Overall, quite dramatic and exciting to say the least! I agree with Howler on this one! :D

Muke

whatever
Awards

Aww, thank you two so, so much! You don't know how happy you make me. ;A;

Holy crap! This got dramatic! Beautifully written Muke! Poor Amber, I'm glad she was saved just in time! I can image this being a movie. I can't wait for more! :D
Thank you Howler! A movie? Heh, how come? xDD
There will be mooore, today!

This was an excellent chapter! I feel like I need to read through this again to refresh my memory on some of the things that occurred. But I'm really happy Cameron came to the rescue when Amber was in trouble. I kind of feel bad for Manuel having to get his hands dirty, when Selena should be the one to carry out the deed if she really wanted Amber dead. Overall, quite dramatic and exciting to say the least! I agree with Howler on this one! :D
Heh, if you'd like, I can tell you the most important stuff. :p
I actually first planned Cameron to get hit by something, so that Thomas saves Amber. They would then drive to the hospital, Amber would be sad about Cameron "dying". But I scrapped that. xD

Thanks again! :)

Chuuya

Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {8}!!

^ Well, how there's so much suspense in it and shocking twists to where it reminds me of a movie. =w= You're welcome and excited for more today! :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {9}!!

Chapter 9 ~ Falling

In the car, Cameron asked Amber about what they will do to Manuel once they found him.
"Dude, Manuel doesn't have any reason to kill me. It's obvious that someone else is forcing him! And I'm going to find out who that person is.", Amber voluntarily announced.

After several minutes, they finally arrived at Manuel's address.
"Okay, where is this house…", Amber mumbled.
Suddenly, a silver car appeared. The person sitting in it was strangely familiar…
"I-isn't that Manuel?! C-Cameron! Follow him!"
Cameron did as commanded.
"Shit!", Manuel cursed.
"He's hiding something, that's why he's running away.", Amber talked to Cameron.

Manuel got even more nervous than he already was as he couldn't get rid of them.
He took out the phone to call Selina.

Amber and Cameron managed to catch up, when suddenly -----

Manuel crashed into a truck.

Cameron and Amber ran towards Manuel as fast as they could.
"Shit. Shit, shit, shit!", Amber cursed.
Cameron opened the door and looked at Manuel. Blood was all over the place!
Amber told Cameron to call the ambulance.
"Manuel, can you hear me? Who forced you to do that?! Why did you do it?", she hopelessly asked.
"S…Se…"
"Who?!"
His head tilted to the side.
"MANUEL!! SHIT!"
"W-what happened?!"
"HE DIED!"
Amber cried.
"First Sophie, now Manuel what the hell is going on?!"

"This is all my fault.", Cameron began to speak.
"I-I should go to the police and tell them everything!!", he said, touching Amber's hands.
"S-stop talking nonsense! We won't tell anyone!", Amber said as she searched for Manuel's phone.
She saw bundles of money.
"What the heck? How does he have so much money?", she mumbled, throwing the bundles back into the car.
When suddenly Manuel's phone rang, she managed to find it and answer the call.

-"Manuel?"

-"Manuel, answer me!!"

Amber looked at Cameron.
"Grandma?!"
Silence.
-"Y-you will pay for what you have done to Samantha! Who are you working for?!", Selena acted.
"Grandma, it's me, Samantha."
-"Samantha? Why did you answer the call? Are you at a safe place?"
"Manuel had an accident. He… died."
-"He died?!", Selena gasped.
-"W-well, did he tell you anything?"
"No, he didn't. Well, he tried to, but he stopped breathing!", Amber complained.

Selena shut off her phone.

"It's up to you now, Selena...", she talked to her reflection in the mirror.
"You have to kill Amber yourself."

- - -

Marla and Austin met in a park and talked to each other.
"So, when can I come and ask for your hand?"
"Austin… don't you think this is going too fast?"
"Look, I promise you… I am going to reclaim your love..."
Marla smiled at him and took his hand.
"I know you will. I forgave you, and you forgave me. We… love each other. Still."

- - -

In the Villa, Amber talked to Hanna.
"So… how are you? Are you fine?"
Hanna cried. She couldn't answer.
"I am sorry for your loss."

"Please, stop crying.", Amber said, wiping Hanna's tears away.
"Don't worry. I will find the person who forced Manuel. I swear."
"Now get some rest.", Amber stood up.

Jade followed her.
"Ms. Samantha…"
"Haley and Daisyree want to fire Hanna. They… say that they don't want to have anything to do with her anymore.", Jade whispered to Amber.
Amber was, obviously, shocked.
"What's that supposed to mean?! Where the heck are they?!"

- - - ~ Living Room

"If the maids become killers, we have to handle things.", Daisyree announced, handing tea to Haley.
Amber angrily entered the room.
"What diddlying people are you?!", she yelled.
"Her son died, she is in pain -- and you are willing to kick her out?!"
No answer.
"Pathetic. You are pathetic."
Still no answer.
"Use your conscience for once! Don't you worry, there won't be any side-effects. You'll just finally seem like humans!", she furiously talked.
"My child will not grow up with a killer's mom in the same house, Samantha!", Haley answered.
Eventually, Thomas entered the room.
"Samantha? What is going on here?"
"Your wife and her mother want to fire Haley. That's what's going on."
"Hanna doesn't have any fault. Of course, she will continue to work with us!", Thomas announced.
"Thank you. Your the only human-like being in this house, anyway.", Amber said as she left the room.

"What's this supposed to mean?! You are siding with that witch-woman instead of me?!", Haley yelled.
"I am supporting the right side!"
"I don't care about that! From now on, you will always be on my side! Don't forget. If I leave this house, I won't leave it alone!", she left the room.
"What she's saying is: We will take our baby with us.", Daisyree added, leaving the room.

Amber entered her room. She saw Cameron lying on her bed. As Cameron wanted to leave the room, she told him to stay with her.
"Wait, this is interesting. Are you telling me to sleep next to you?", he smirked.
"Just until I fall asleep.", Amber said, dropping herself onto the bed.
"You know what, let me tell you a fairy tale.", Cameron said.

"A long time ago, in a far away Villa, there was a mouthy princess.
Later, an evil witch had her eyes on said princess. She offered the princess poisoned apple.-"
"And the princess told her to 'go diddly yourself'!", Amber grinned.
"You know, fairy tales don't have cussing in them."
"Ohh, right. Umm, okay, then…
The mouthy princess politely sent her away!"
"Exactly! You know, if Snow White would've done this, all of that stuff would never have happened to her.", Cameron laughed.

Some weeks passed.
Amber was cooking something in the kitchen when Jade entered and brought her packages.
"Ms. Samantha, Mr. Cameron sent you these."
"W-what are those?", Amber gasped as she looked at the packages.
She took them and went upstairs. As she opened one of the packages, she could not believe her eyes: it was a wedding dress!
"Oh, Cameron.", she laughed, and took the dress.
Suddenly, Selena entered the room, with a cup of milk in her hands.
"Here, have some milk.", she smiled.
Amber thanked her and took the milk.
"Drink it."
"Um. I… don't really like milk."
"But it's good for the baby.", Selena insisted.
"Okay, I will drink it once it's cold.", Amber said.
"You need calcium. Drink the milk."
"Yup, I will. I promise I will! I'll even bring you the empty glass."
"Fine.", Selena said and walked away.

Amber took the veil and put it onto her head, as she wanted to show Cameron how she looks with it.

As she left the room, she played with the veil as if it were a cape.
Selena watched her go down the stairs.
Amber knelt down to tie her shoe.
Slowly, Selena sneaked behind Amber, watching her.
She bent down and pushed Amber!

Suddenly, everything started turning - Amber rolled down the endless stairs.
She hit her head on the ground and lay there, unable to move.

Chuuya

Awards

Oh. No. She. Didn't!!!! Poor Amber! Oooooooo, Selena will pay!!!! I really am hoping Amber lives through that and Selena will finally be brought down to justice!!! Nice work Muke! That was a really great chapter! :DDD

Muke

whatever
Awards

Oh. No. She. Didn't!!!! Poor Amber! Oooooooo, Selena will pay!!!! I really am hoping Amber lives through that and Selena will finally be brought down to justice!!! Nice work Muke! That was a really great chapter! :DDD
THANKS! :D

There ya go with the next Chapter:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {10}!!

Chapter 10 ~ Truths

Hearing the noise, everybody ran upstairs.
Cameron and Thomas were the first ones to arrive - they tried to wake Amber up, which didn't work.
"What happened?", Abraham asked in fear.
"It seems to me like she fell down the stairs!!", Selena acted yet again.
"Good grief, do you think something happened to her?!", Haley yelled.
"Drive her to the hospital, immediately!", Abraham commanded.
Cameron and Thomas lifted Amber up and went downstairs.
"Mom, how did this happen?!"
"I have no clue, Haley! I guess it's her blood pressure or something!"
Haley ran downstairs as well.

- * - * -
In the hospital.

"How did you fall?"
"I… don't know. It was kinda dark and then it felt like somebody pushed me down.", Amber tried to explain.
"Somebody pushed you?", Thomas quoted.
"Who?"
Amber looked at him and shrugged.
"Would you like to contact the police?", the doctor asked.
"Nah, I can't even properly remember. Maybe it was my blood pressure?"
"That could be possible.", the doctor said.
"Your daughter shouldn't be harmed in any way."
"I-it's gonna be a girl?!", Amber smiled.
"A girl? I bet she'll love me more than you!", Cameron happily laughed.
"By the way, don't forget about your diet.", the doctor told Amber.
"What diet?"
"Your celiac diet. You are allergic to gluten, aren't you?"
Silence.
"O-of course! I always get bad when I forget about my diet."
Thomas went out, to tell the Belenol Family that Samantha is totally fine.
The doctor went out as well.

"I didn't know about you being allergic at all.", Cameron said.
"Idiot, she is talking about Samantha, not me."
"O-oh. Why do I never get stuff like that immediately!?"
"Because you are an idiot.", Amber laughed.

- * - * -
The same night, Amber wore the dress.
She was in her room, standing in front of her mirror, smiling happily.
When Cameron entered the room, he held her hand and kissed her.
Both went out of the room, but all of a sudden, Cameron disappeared.
As Amber searched for Cameron, she arrived at the stairs and walked down.

Suddenly. A woman pushed her down!
Everything started turning - Amber rolled down the endless stairs.
She hit her head on the ground and lay there, unable to move.

She saw herself in her normal clothing. Then in the wedding dress. In her normal clothes again.
The woman went downstairs and looked at her.
Selena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amber woke up, with a big scream.
"Cameron, wake up!", she pushed him.
"It was your grandma!"
"What?"
"Your grandma forced me down the stairs!"
"What are you talking about?"

- - -
In her home, Marla was standing in the kitchen and cooking breakfast.
"Good morning my dear ones.", Cara greeted, entering the kitchen where Miley and Toby were sitting.
Cara walked towards Marla.
"Marla. I saw Amber in my dreams today.", she told her.
"Someone knocked on the door, I opened, and it was her."
- - -

"What is this now? Are you calling my grandmother a killer!?", Cameron argued.
"I'm telling you, Cameron! I saw it in my dream, she pushed me!"
"My grandmother is such a sweet woman, why would she do that?!"
"Do you know how she looked at me?! She was literally forcing me to drink milk!"
"So what? Do you think the milk was poisoned?! You are crazy."
"I am not crazy! And I bet she was forcing Manuel!! I am sure now."
Cameron rolled his eyes.
"Tell me ONE reason why she would do that!"
"I don't know!"
"If you don't know, stop talking bullshit! And stop blaming others!", Cameron yelled and left the room.
Amber sat down on her bed.

Miley arrived at the Villa. She knocked on the door, which Hanna opened.
They hugged and greeted one another.
"Do you… happen to know where Samantha is?"
"She is in her room, darling."

As Marla walked up the stairs, Haley confronted her.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm visiting Samantha."

"By the way, I heard about your baby. Congratulations.", Marla said, walking past Haley.
"Hypocrite.", Haley yelled at her.
Marla turned around and stand right in front of Haley.
"First, you congratulate me. But you are still trying to get near Thomas."
"What are you even talking about? I am not a threat to you anymore, I have a boyfriend. And we are engaged."
"Threat?!", she repeated.
Haley laughed and went downstairs.

When someone knocked on the door, Jade went down to open it.
"Hello. Could you please tell Cameron that Benson wants to see him?"
Jade went away and told Cameron.
Cameron and Benson went out.
"Didn't I tell you not to come here?! Leave Amber alone!!", Cameron yelled.
"Oh, shut up. You gave me a job, we're cool. I'm her cousin now."
Meanwhile, Thomas went out as well and heard noises. He listened-
"Look at me. I am leaving now, but I will come back. You'll make me rich too, just like you made Amber rich!"
"I will, I will. I will kill you!", Cameron announced, punching Benson.
"Don't ever take Amber's name in your mouth!! She will be my wife!"
Benson ran away.

Thomas's eyes widened.

~ ~ ~
"This secret... is starting to really bother me. My consciousness is not clear. Let's tell it all and get it over with!", she said while tears were rolling down her cheeks.
"I know Marla. Cameron knows her, too---."
"Could you just shut up?!", Cameron yelled.
"Now, we wanted to drive to your farm... when suddenly this poor girl and her sister Amber were hitchhiking. We felt really sorry and picked them up.", Amber lied.
"WHAT?!", Marla sobbed.
"The girl didn't look good at all. She seemed like she was running from something or someone.", Amber began to explain.
"Suddenly, she yelled at us! Stuff like 'stop the f. ucking car!'. Of course, Cameron stopped."
Marla looked at Cameron. She couldn't believe what was going on right now!
"The girl opened the door, began to run and threw herself down the cliff!!", Amber added.
~ ~ ~
"Wait… this is impossible.", Thomas thought.

He went towards Cameron and confronted him.
"Who was the girl that died?", he asked.
"Which girl?"
"The one committing suicide."
"Amber."
"Don't lie to me."
"What's going on, Uncle?!"
"Someone else died, isn't that the truth?!"
… …
"Samantha… is Amber."
"She--"
Thomas grabbed Cameron.
"Don't you dare lie to me! I heard everything!"

"Is it true?!"
Cameron nodded nervously.
"Then who died?!"
"Samantha."
"Why did you lie to us?!"
Cameron looked down.
"'Cause… I killed her."
Thomas's eyes widened in shock again.

"We both had stuff to hide. She was going to hide that I killed Samantha, and I… was to hide that she wasn't Samantha.", Cameron explained.
"So you were blackmailing each other?!"
"It was like that at first, but I really grew a crush on her, Uncle. I really love someone for the first time in my life! And I'll be the father of her child. We will marry and get happy!"
"You will be happy with hiding someone's death?! I will not allow such a thing. I can't keep a secret like this! What'll happen to that poor girl?! What's with her family?! The ones that loved her?!"
… …
"You will tell the police."

Thomas suddenly got a call.
… … …
"Dad?", he cried.
… …
… …
"Cameron…"

"What happened?!"
"My father died…", he sobbed.

At the hospital, the whole family met.
Cameron called them in the car.
"Why did he… die?", Thomas asked the doctor with tears in his eyes.
"A heart attack. He lost his life the moment we had arrived. I am sorry.", the doctor walked away.
"Thomas, where is your father?", Selena asked.

Cameron cried, he hugged Amber.
"My son, stop scaring me. What happened to him!?"
"Mom...", Thomas cried, not knowing how to tell her.
"We… lost my dad."
Haley gasped and started crying as well.
"You're lying.", Selena cried.
"I know… it's hard to believe it, but---", Amber tried to speak, but got interrupted:
"Mind your own business!", Selena yelled at her.
"I am not believing you! Abraham would never leave me alone. He promised me way back when.", Selena cried.

"It's all that girl's fault… she jinxed our family!
We were so happy, Abraham… But don't you worry. I will give her the punishment she deserves!", Selena thought to herself as if she was talking to Abraham.…

2 Months passed since that day.

Cameron was sitting in a bar when suddenly a girl sat next to him.
"Can I have the same drink he has?", she asked the waiter.
"What if it's poison?", Cameron asked.
"You look to me like a… good person. I don't think you would want to kill me."
"Y'know what? I think women are the cutest when they are 2 years old. After that, you learn to talk."
"You're a sexist, aren't you?"
"Hell no, Samantha is a feminist, she'd kill me!"

The same night, but a few hours later, the same girl and a young man arrived at the villa.
"Cameron will be so shocked when he sees me.", she announced.
"Oh, don't you worry. Everyone will be shocked to see me."
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
"This is my destiny, Amy."

Inside the villa, Hanna told the family about "Leon" wanting to meet them.
"Whom exactly?", Thomas asked.
"He said 'the whole family', but…"
Everyone looked at each other. The whole family went to the door, confronting Leon and Amy.
"You?! How did you find me?", Cameron asked Amy in shock.
"You are here?", Amy asked.
"Okay, what do you want?", Thomas asked.
"Good evening, Thomas. I am Leon… your brother."
Of course, everybody was shocked at this.

They went into the living room and sat down.
"My mother was an assistant in the Belenol Holding when she was young. She was in a… relationship with your father.", he explained.
"They married, but… they divorced pretty fast. She married another guy, whom I always thought was my father. It was one month prior, that he told me about him not being my real father. When I talked to my mother, I learned that my real father was actually Abraham Belenol."
Selena laughed at this.
"Couldn't you find a better lie to get money?", she grinned.
"I didn't expect you to believe me, so…", he said, giving Selena a photo of his mother and Abraham.
"My mother, together with Abraham."
Selena looked at the picture and put it away, shaking her head.
"This does not proof anything.", she smiled.
"I am the proof. I can do a DNA-Test anytime I want.", Leon announced.
"And the girl next to you, is another illegitimate child of your father, huh? Are we still listening to this? Please, leave our home before we contact the police.", Haley told him.
"Amy is my sister.", Leon said.
Amy turned towards the family.
"My stepsister, to be precise."

Everybody was silent.

"I don't even know what to say.", Thomas sighed.
"Abraham never wanted you to be born.", Selena began to explain.
"He gave your mother money for an abortion."
Everyone looked at her.
Leon put his card on the table and stood up, leaving the villa.

Outside, Leon and Amy talked about what happened.
"Did you see how shocked Cameron was when he saw you?", Leon laughed.
"You know what, I don't think they'll accept you.", Amy said.
"They have to. I am a Belenol, too."
Amy smiled, leaning towards Leon.
"Do you think they believed us being siblings?"
Leon smiled back, kissing her.
"I don't think they had time to think about that."

Chuuya

Awards

WOAH WOAH WHA? Well that took a turn! Man, I wish Cameron would believe Amber that it was his grandmother that pushed her down the stairs. Hopefully he will soon. Awww, Amber is having a girl! Nicely done again Muke! ;D

Muke

whatever
Awards

WOAH WOAH WHA? Well that took a turn! Man, I wish Cameron would believe Amber that it was his grandmother that pushed her down the stairs. Hopefully he will soon. Awww, Amber is having a girl! Nicely done again Muke! ;D
Thanks, Howler! :)
Next Chapter coming today again!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

What a twist this is becoming! It's too bad Abraham died. I suppose things are going alright between Cameron and Amber. And Thomas isn't willing to act or do anything after two months have gone by. I do wonder if he'll be pulled into Selena's schemes of getting rid of Amber or not. Anyways, Leon and Amy. Wow. Pretending to be siblings, while making out after their confrontation with the family. I don't know if I want to be suspicious or not. So much is happening! And Amy seems to really know Cameron. Ah, I don't know what to make of all this, but I really want to read the next chapter now! xD This is so awesome and mysterious!

Muke

whatever
Awards

What a twist this is becoming! It's too bad Abraham died. I suppose things are going alright between Cameron and Amber. And Thomas isn't willing to act or do anything after two months have gone by. I do wonder if he'll be pulled into Selena's schemes of getting rid of Amber or not. Anyways, Leon and Amy. Wow. Pretending to be siblings, while making out after their confrontation with the family. I don't know if I want to be suspicious or not. So much is happening! And Amy seems to really know Cameron. Ah, I don't know what to make of all this, but I really want to read the next chapter now! xD This is so awesome and mysterious!
Haha, thank you so much! That's kinda why this was on hiatus. xD
I thought about some stuff and I am sure you guys will like it! :)
Well, here's the next Chapter!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {11}!!

Chapter 11 ~ The Battle begins

The next morning, Cara got a phone call, which she answered.
"Good morning, I need a charwoman and a few friends gave me this number.", the woman on the phone spoke.
"Aaah, they sure are meaning Piper.", Cara answered.
Piper reacted to her name and quickly went to the phone.
"They need a charwoman.", Cara said, giving Piper the phone.
"Hello, who is this?"
"I am Selena Belenol and I need somebody I can trust to clean a rented house. I… can pay you twice as much."
Piper sighed.
"Okay, then. What is your address?"
"I will call you tomorrow and tell you the address. I just rented the house. Goodbye."
"Goodbye."

- - -

Amy went to the labor where Haley gets her Pregnancy Results.
"Hey there!". she talked to the woman.
"Go ahead."
"My friend is pregnant, and I think she is making her tests here or something. It's risky. And to be honest, she is thinking about an abortion.", Amy lied.
"Hopefully, that won't be necessary.", the woman answered.
"You know, if that baby won't be born, that might be better for everyone."
"What are you talking about??"
"Look, sweety. If you change the results, both of us will be satisfied. You'll just play with a few numbers. It'll be easy."
"I would never do such a thing!", the woman gasped.
"If you do what I told you,", she said while taking out a bundle of money, "you can spend these however you want."

"That's more than you will ever get."
The woman looked nervously around and took the money. Amy then gave her a note with the name "Haley Belenol" on it.

- - -

Amber walked into the living room, where only Thomas sat.
She sat down next to him, asking if they could talk.
Thomas sighed.
"Look, stop acting like a perfect couple when I am around.", he said, closing the laptop.
"I won't tell anyone."
"We are not pretending!", Amber sighed.
"I don't know."
"You know what? You are so right. We are the most perfect, evil couple there is. Are you satisfied now?"
"Good. I don't have a problem with that. Continue like that."
"Thomas, until when do you plan to act like this?! Do you always have to insinuate something?!"
"I don't want my mother to be more upset. You can be lucky about that, or else you would've already been in jail."
Amber rolled her eyes and stood up.

A moment later, Hanna entered the room with a gift package.
"Ms. Selena, this is for you. They left it in front of the door like that, I am not sure if we should open it…"
Selena took the package and yelled for Cameron to come downstairs.
"Is this from you?", she asked once he arrived.
"Nah, why would I get you a present?"
Amber opened the package and…

It was a big doll -- the eyes were cut out, only one arm was there, the hair as a complete mess!
"What the hell?!", Amber yelled.
There was also a note, made out of snippets of letters. It said:
"Both you and the baby will get what you deserve."
Amber threw everything onto the ground.
"Oh, f.uck it! WHO IS MESSING WITH ME, AND WHY?!"
"What happened to the doll?!", Thomas asked.
Now, Selena also entered the room.
"Children, what is going on?"
"Mom, look at this! This strange thing came out of that package!", Thomas complained.
"There's also a note: 'Both you and the baby will get what you deserve'. What is this supposed to mean?!", Cameron yelled.
"What kind of monster would do that?", Selena gasped.
"Selena… sweety, don't cry…", she whispered into her ear.
"Okay, I am calling the police right now. They sure will find fingerprints.", Thomas announced.
"No, you won't.", Selena said.
"We should really forget what happened today.", Selena insisted.
"But mom-"
"She didn't even write the note herself. I'm sure she also thought about fingerprints.", Selena explained and left the room.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {12}!!

Chapter 12 ~ Abnormal

A few hours later, Haley met up with Daisyree to tell her about what happened.
"Do you want to know what I think, Darling? She did it all herself. She just wants attention.", Daisyree told Haley, drinking her Cafe.
Haley sighed and rolled her eyes.
As she got a phone call, she answered it.
"Ms. Haley, we got the Test Results."
"Nice! There… are no problems, right?"
"I think we should talk here. When do you have time?"
"W-what happened?", Haley asked with a really bad feeling.
"Unfortunately… your pregnancy is at risk. Your baby might be disabled."
Haley stood up in shock and dropped her phone on the ground. She began to cry and ran out of the Cafe.

- - -

At the same time, Piper was cleaning Selena's rented house.
"So, my husband had 3 children. I gave birth to one, makes 4. One of 'em left, now it's 3.", Piper explained.
"What do you mean 'one of them left'?", Selena asked.
"She jumped off a cliff."
Selena raised an eyebrow.
"Well, how did it exactly happen?"
"2 sisters go hitch-hiking. They enter a car. Amber yells at them to stop the car and throws herself down the cliff. Her face, her eyes, her whole body -- everything was tattered and torn."
"What did Amber look like? And what was the name of the other sister?", Selena asked with a serious face.
"Well, Marla was the other one. As for how she looks, she has light brown hair and brown eyes."

- * - * -

At midnight, Haley still couldn't sleep.
She slowly stepped out of the bed, wiping her tears away. Haley went to the stairs. Higher, higher…
When she arrived at the and of the stairs, where the chandelier was…

She saw and heard Mary in front of her.
"Mommy?"

Mary saw her balloon hanging way up at the chandelier.
She stepped on the stairs and tried to reach the balloon.
As she managed to push the balloon down, the balloon fell...
Mary smiled as she tried to grab the balloon.

Haley cried.
She now saw Mary standing way down at the end of the stairs.
She called her.
"I'm coming, my dear…", Haley smiled, opening her arms.
Haley slowly leaned forward-
"HALEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!", Amber yelled, pulling her away.
"LET GO, AMBER!", Haley yelled, shaking around to get free of Amber's grasp.
"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!"

As Amber managed to calm her down a bit, she told her to stop with the bullshit.
"If you don't think about yourself, think about the baby!", Amber breathed.
"Have you gone mad?"
Haley shook her head, still crying.
"I can't give birth to it.", she sobbed.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

- - - - - -

After some minutes, both walked down into the living room. Amber made Haley tea.
They sat down.
"Please, don't just surrender like this. It's your child. No matter what way it looks like, or acts… you will still love it.", Amber explained to her.
"I really don't get it. Even if I give birth to the most abnormal, most ugly child in the world -- so what? It's just a small, little baby. Your baby. Do we always have to give birth to beautiful babies? What is normal, anyway? Maybe they are normal and we are abnormal."
Haley smiled.
"You are right."
"'Course I am. Now, please don't be so worried."

"Thank you.", Haley said with a smile, hugging her.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: !!Stolen Life {12}!!

Well this is certainly concerning and interesting development. It's good of Amber to talk Haley down. Except I imagine Haley is at flight risk. Anyways, it was quite exciting to find out about Samantha's parents. We haven't seen them at all up till now. I'm assuming that's who they are. What I want to know is how did they know about Amber and Marla? What role will they play? Will they continue to observe and remain unfeeling about their daughter's passing? Either way, I hope to read more soon! And this was a great chapter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back