• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stolen Life {16}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Re: Stolen Life {15} 2ND HALF

Wow, Piper kissing Austin. No wonder Marla's mad! Though it will focus on Marla, I hopefully want Amber to find out that Fiona has Amber's child.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Chapter 16: I was there

One day later...

A man around the ages of 20-23 was standing in front of the Belenol's Villa.
"I'm gonna drop the bomb now. Talk to ya later.", he announced, talking with his accomplice on the phone.
He knocked on the door, which Hannah opened.
"I'm Ms. Samantha's friend. May I come in?", he asked.
When he got in, he quickly went to the living room, where, as always, everyone (but Marla) were sitting and drinking coffee.
"Samantha!", he yelled.
Amber was confused.
"Seems you're very surprised, huh? Don't worry, my love. It'll be over.", he declared with a smile.
"Love?!", Cameron quoted.
"I'm Drake, your fiancé. Did ya forget?"
Amber's eyes widened.
"Let's talk somewhere else.", she said, going into the kitchen.
Drake followed her closely.
He shut the door behind him.
"I didn't think you'd really get a rich man. Remember, that was your dream as a child.", he smiled.
Amber rolled her eyes.
"Look at my face. You can clearly see that I am not Samantha. Who the fuck are you?"
"So that's how we're playing, huh.", he said.
"Go back where you came from.", Amber said, walking away.
Drake grabbed her arm, pulling Amber towards him.
"What did you do to Samantha, huh?! What did you do to her?!"
"Tell me first why you're here. What is your plan?"
"My plan is to ruin your life the same way you ruined Samantha's life. You love Cameron, don't you?"
"Of course, I do."
"Well, so did Samantha. And guess what? She couldn't marry him. Which leads us to…"
Drake pulled a pacifier out of his pocket.
"This is the pacifier of your Baby.", he announced.
"Nice trick. My baby… died."
"Did you every hear of a DNA-Test?", Drake said, pulling out a strand of Amber's hair.
"Is she… really alive?", Amber asked.
Drake nodded and put the hair in a little freezer bag, next to the pacifier.
"If you want to take the DNA-Test, you can't marry Cameron. Ever."
"What the hell?!"
"That's the deal, babe. Make your decision: Cameron or your Child?"
"Okay. I won't marry him. It's not like it'll completely destroy our relationship.", Amber declared.
"Oh, there's one more thing. You can't tell anyone about this. Or else, our deal's a no-no. Now, come with me.", with these words, Drake and Amber left the Villa.

- - - - -

In the Villa's guestroom, Marla was doing her hair.
She got a phone call from Cara.
"Grandma?", Marla smiled.
"Marla, darling!", Cara cried.

"G-grandma, are you crying?", Marla asked, tearing up herself.
"Did something happen to Miley?!"
"Your dad… they put him in jail.", Cara sobbed.
"What?! Grandma! GRANDMA!"
"Salem stabbed Piper!", she cried.
Marla started crying at this point.
"He told me that he saw Piper and Austin kiss this morning!"
"What...?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The same morning, Salem was cleaning the mess in the garden. The broken plates, knives, forks, - the whole mess.
He saw some letters, which he picked up.

'I've been counting the Days since I've met you the last time. Time doesn't flow without you, Austin. One day does not take 24 hours, but 24 years. I look at Salem's face and see you. There's not one minute, not one second that I don't think about you. I want to kiss you the same way you kissed me 9 months ago, but you never even spoke to me again…
I am craving for you. I see you, I feel you.… I want to sleep with you again, I want to feel you again.
Sincerely,
Piper, your one, and only'

Salem started to cry, remembering Marla's words...
"DAD, I'LL KILL HER!"
"SHE'S THE ONE TO BE ASHAMED!"
"DAD, I REFUSE TO STAY HERE IF SHE'S HERE! PLEASE, JUST SEND THIS WHORE OUT OF OUR LIVES!!"

Then he remembered what Austin tried to tell him…
"Then just tell Salem why you don't want that!"
"Salem, this woman here-… I just can't say it! Please, Salem just go away and don't make me laugh!"

With tears in his eyes, Salem dropped the letters. His heart shattered.
Salem took the knife and started running. He ran and ran as fast as he could to Austin's home.

At the same time in Austin's room, Piper leaned in for a kiss, saying that she is finally free.
She opened the buttons of Austin's shirt and leaned in for another kiss.
Suddenly, someone was knocking brutally on the door, yelling Austin's name.
Both were surprised and stopped kissing. They recognized Salem's voice and didn't want to open the door at first.
Piper prevented Austin from opening the door.
Austin, confessing that he can't run away, opened the door.
Salem was walking towards Austin, who was going backward into the house.
"I knew you as my own child! I thought you were an honest man!! One with honor! How could you do this!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER!?", Salem yelled while still crying and holding his knife up.
"I will explain everything!", Austin yelled.
"YOU SLEPT WITH HER!"
Salem closed his eyes, reached out and stabbed!
He opened his eyes and… actually stabbed Piper, who jumped in front of Austin!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marla shut her phone and ran downstairs as fast as she could, mumbling to herself what she was going to do.
Thomas asked her why she is in such a hurry.
"My father stabbed my step-mother and now he's in jail and I don't even know what to do!", Marla explained fastly.
"Well, let me come with you, at least you won't be all by yourself! Did you tell your sister?"
"God knows where she is! Thomas, please, let's go already!"
They went out and stepped into the car.
On the drive, Marla got a call from Fiona.
"Marla, I'm at the hospital. Piper isn't doing good."
"Hope she get's worse! I'd say she should drop dead, but my father would get into jail permanently."
"Don't say that, Marla. I know, she put you through stuff, but she still cared for you."
"What care?! Our lives ended the day she entered it!"
"They say they need a signature for the surgery."
Marla's eyes widened.
"She doesn't have anyone else then you guys."
"I have to save her life?! I'm gonna lose my mind!"
"And… we need money. Lots of money. If I had any, I wouldn't--"
"Okay, Fiona. I'll… I'll find a way. But not because I feel sorry for her! Just so my dad won't land in jail. Bye.", Marla shut her phone.

At the hospital, Marla entered Piper's room and looked at her in agony.
"It's your fault. It's all your fault.", she whispered.
"You came into our lives and ruined it. But guess what? Your whole life depends on me. I hate you. More than anything or anyone in the world. You disgust me. You don't deserve breathing."
Marla removed Piper's oxygen mask.
"Do you hear me, Piper?!", she raised her voice.
"You don't deserve walking among us. But you will. As much as I hate to say it, you will life. Sadly, you will life, Piper!", Marla yelled and put the mask on again.
"I won't allow my dad getting into prison. That's why you will breathe, Piper. I will find a for you to continue living."

- - -

Back at the Villa, Marla slowly went into the living room, where Thomas was texting with somebody on his phone.
"Thomas?", she approached.
Thomas stood up and looked at her.
"Yeah?"
"I… didn't think I would have to ask you for this. I tried to reach Amber upstairs, but she is not answering my calls…"
She took a deep breath.
"I have no one else to go to other than you.", she admitted.
"What happened?"
"Piper might die! She needs a surgery, but… I don't have enough money.", she said, looking away from Thomas.
"Now, please don't misunderstand this. I just… don't have anyone else. There is no one in this world to help me.", Marla cried.
"Don't worry, Marla. I know you are not like that."
"Please, help my dad.", Marla begged.
Thomas nodded.

The next day, Maria went to the hospital and came back to the Villa again.
She was able to pay everything. The doctors started with Piper's surgery.
When she came back, she gave Thomas a letter with her signature and her name on it. She told him to write down all of the debt, so that she can pay it back.
"Stop talking nonsense!", Thomas yelled, throwing the paper onto the ground.
Suddenly, Marla got a phone call from Amber.
"Marla, it's me, how is everyone?"
"Sister? Did you finally remember your family or what?!"
"What's going on?"
"Do you know where dad is right now?! In Jail!"
"Why?!"
"He stabbed Piper! Seems he read the letters."
"What letters, I--"
"Never mind!"
"I-is Piper dead?!"
"Unfortunately, I handled that, too, while you were gone!"
"Marla, if I had known this would happen, I wouldn't--"
"Of course, you didn't know! Why would you?!"
"You are unfair, Marla."
"When Miley suffered, I was at home. When you died, I was there, too! And when our whole family was torn apart because of your death, I was there! Do you get it, I! YOU NEVER WERE THERE FOR US, SISTER! Because you were living your rich life, filled with money!", Marla shut her phone off.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Fun Fact; Chapter 15 and 16 were supposed to be one biiiig Start into the second half, but I had to toss some ideas, so I made them separate. lol

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Fun Fact; Chapter 15 and 16 were supposed to be one biiiig Start into the second half, but I had to toss some ideas, so I made them separate. lol
That's okay! xD
Ugh, sorry I read this late. Salem got revenge huh? Wow, it's actually good that Marla helped Piper even though she was cruel. Drake seems to know how to push people's buttons alright!
I liked the chapter Muke, this had lots of twists to it! :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
That's okay! xD
Ugh, sorry I read this late. Salem got revenge huh? Wow, it's actually good that Marla helped Piper even though she was cruel. Drake seems to know how to push people's buttons alright!
I liked the chapter Muke, this had lots of twists to it! :D

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, Howler!! :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's really entertaining seeing what things are like for Marla after Amber having most of the lime light. I can't remember if Austin was in love with Marla or not. Anyways, it really sucks to think her own step mother slept with him and ruined their lives even further. Whereas for Amber, I really hope she finds a way to stay with Cameron after everything she's been through, and this guy isn't lying to her about the DNA test to get her child back. It seems like pretending to be Samantha will continue to haunt Amber till she marries, or moves elsewhere. Otherwise, I really like how strong Marla is being despite being upset about everything going on and being slightly abandoned by Amber to deal with everything else. :D I hope to read more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back