• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Steven Universe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I really have been enjoying the human episodes. I hope the show can give us a better mix of human stuff and gem stuff

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Steven and Greg telling terrible puns to eacother and acting like two dorks is one my favorite things in this series.
Also, the episode with the corrupted gem was really good. It almost made me cry.
:(

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
this week in SU

Steven is OP, Greg is based, Vidalia is based, Jasper should not be redeemed, Kiki is pretty hot, Centipeedle redemption will happen

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It kind of scares me to think what would happen if Rose had taken care of Steven without Greg.

To think Sour Cream was inspiration for Steven's birth

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Cartoon Network August 2016 Premiere Info | Toonzone Forums

So season 4 premiere's on August 18th after summer of Steven finishes

Wat. I wonder why they drastically changed the length of seasons now, I guess Season 2 wasn't an anomaly but the standard now....hm. As long as they get to tell all the story they want, I don't really care. This show is incredible ha.

Plsplspls have a new opening for "season 4" with Peridot and maybe Lapis...double points if they both get poofed soon and come back with stars on their clothes lol.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think Lapis will ever properly become a Crystal Gem, nor does she need to.

Right, I mean I guess thats why I put her as a maybe. I don't mind if she never joins or anything either really....except I want her to fuse with someone other than Jasper. Though if she just kind of starts helping out the others more that could still happen, official membership or not.

EchoFringe49

I'm glad they went with a longer runtime for this ep, the pacing was perfect. I'm gonna miss Bismuth tho, i really loved her character and VA

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Felt like they were setting up Bismuth to be a permanent member of the CG or at least a recurring character. Was not expecting to end this the way that they did.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Man, I was afraid that Amethyst would sunk again in her inferiority complex and I am glad she and Steven cleared it out. And the episode with Bishmut... wow, just wow. That was a pretty good.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Steven is really being built up.

Bismuth. ;___;

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I think it`s pretty cool that the as everyone always praised Rose and told how great she was, the image that was created about her could act as a prison of sorts for Steven. Like the Gems who are created for a sole role and purpose, never asking what they want to do and wanna be, maybe the image of Rose was something similar to Steven. He thought he had to be like her mother, not what the wanted to be.

Back