• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stargate: A Crossover RP (Sign Up/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

Then my characters will be:

chaos (Xenosaga)
Miss Parker (The Pretender)
Rinoa Heartilly (FF8)
Vega Wallice (OC/Harry Potter)

If we don't get to many people we can take more characters but that's who I want for now. For now, here's my templates:

Name: Vega Wallice

World: Harry Potter

Appearance: Stargate roleplay :: Vega picture by Selina_Snape - Photobucket <Vampic

Stargate roleplay :: Full vampire Vega picture by Selina_Snape - Photobucket <Vampire

Personality: Vega is relaxed and slightly crazy like all her kind. She takes this one step at a time and lives for the moment. She loves to mess around and have fun. She loves Quidditch and finds it hilarious when someone gets nailed by a bludger.

Bio: Vega's parents were killed in a car accident caused by a drunk muggle when she was 11 years old. She barely managed to drag her younger brother, Mike, from the wreckage, having known immediately that their parents were killed on impact of the crash. At that time, she was young, impulsive and just saw her parents die so she nearly killed the muggle that caused the accident. She had known the spell that could do it too, but she didn't. Something held her back. Instead, she went back to her sobbing brother and took him home.

She got in touch with Raven, who helped her get some fake documents, even acted as they're guardian when the ministry checked in on them. Vega's brother, 7 at the time, blames her for their parents death, constantly saying she could have saved them, that she let them die.

Her grandmother, on her mother's side, doesn't care of witches and wizards and so cuts Vega off from them all, putting all her attention into Mike, until she found out, when he turned 11 and Vega was 15, that he was a wizard. This left him back in Vega's care for some time until she kicked him out for finally pushing to hard about the accident that took their parents lives.

He pushed a little to hard, making her lose her short temper and punch him right in the jaw, then attack him angrily. If Raven and Deacon hadn't shown up, she very well would have killed her brother. Vega and Mike have a very strained relationship that could snap at any given moment.

Other: She's not human. She's a new species of Vampire known as Vampics and the first of her kind to be born and not bitten. Making her the strongest of her kind.

Vega is Vampic. Her mother was bitten and became a full vampire and passed that trait onto her daughter, her father was human, making her only half human. She's different from her kind in more than that way; she doesn't need to feed on blood but does occasionally have that urge which she suppresses with sweets. How that works, she doesn't know or care. She has a very short temper even with Vampic patience. Few things can set it off and she sometimes does things she might regret... like nearly killing he brother for instance.

The candies are provided by Professor Snape who is the only person beside Dumbledore that knows what she is. According to Snape, the candy he provides her with a re soaked in some potion that supressing the urge to feed. She is a Slytherin at Hogwarts. She no longer requires them, finding strength in distinguishing herself and her kind from Vampires.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: chaos

World: Xenosaga

Appearance: Xenosaga chaos image by 09105752 on Photobucket

Personality: chaos is laid back and caring, making Jr often call him 'slow'. He's very friendly and understanding which makes it easy for people to talk to him about almost anything.

Bio: chaos existed more than 6000 years ago during the Lost Jerusalem era of earth. He is the incarnation of the power of Anima and the failsafe for the universe. He and Mary follow a man called the Messiah up until the point that Mary gave her life to seperate chaos from Anima.

(cont. here: Chaos - Xenosaga Wiki )

Other: He can dissolve Gnosis with a single touch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rinoa Heartilly

World: FF8

Appearance: RinoaReference-1.jpg picture by Selina_Snape - Photobucket

Personality: Rinoa is feisty, compassionate, warm, and friendly. She can be incredibly brave, to no end and greatly concerned about the well being of her world.

Bio: Rinoa Heartilly - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research (I feel very lazy at this point)

Other: She inherited Sorceress Edea's powers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Miss Parker

World: The Pretender

Appearance: andreaparkerpretenderposter003.jpg picture by Selina_Snape - Photobucket

Personality: She's very loyal, though not to a fault, and keeps on task no matters what emotional ties she may have to anything. She hates being made a fool of and is extremely persistant when she takes up a task.

Bio: Miss Parker was raised in TSY, both of her parents working with the organization. When she was young, her mother was murdered but was led to believe it was suicide. She was raised and trained by TSY as an agent and works to recover the teens.

Other: She's an avid smoker and like many people, smokes alot more when under stress. She also carries a gun with her nearly at all times.

Awards
lololololol

(me reaching 500 posts)

but any way i think i can get the Cloud temp tomorrow.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think the plot will come as we RP If let's say Ganondorf gets involved and get the control of the Empire in Star Wars, and meanwhile Liquid Ocelot takes command of Starfleet, they enter in war, and it creates a sub plot... Or stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back