• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a S.W. world in KH2?

• Yes!!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Er... maybe...?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • CRAP NO!!

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
If you have a comment on this, please... Make it worth reading zero cool...

Second of all, you have no right of bashing people for their opinions. I wouldn't have said anything about Stooge's or Squall's comments. But that little remark you two made before it... Just completely ruined what you said. Let people have hope that there will be a Star Wars world in KH2, for God's sake. I believe, yes, you should say what you want about it.

But saying someone is on crack for thinking it, or "Omg, what the hell are you people saying?!", is stupid. Please just post your opinions, what some of you... Alot of you are doing is just bashing along with some worthwhile comments.

My God, if you people don't like the fact that there are people who would want a Star Wars game, or like Zophar said, A DMC world, let them. Just stop the flaming...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
HeartlessWhisper said:
If you have a comment on this, please... Make it worth reading zero cool...

Second of all, you have no right of bashing people for their opinions. I wouldn't have said anything about Stooge's or Squall's comments. But that little remark you two made before it... Just completely ruined what you said. Let people have hope that there will be a Star Wars world in KH2, for God's sake. I believe, yes, you should say what you want about it.

But saying someone is on crack for thinking it, or "Omg, what the hell are you people saying?!", is stupid. Please just post your opinions, what some of you... Alot of you are doing is just bashing along with some worthwhile comments.

My God, if you people don't like the fact that there are people who would want a Star Wars game, or like Zophar said, A DMC world, let them. Just stop the flaming...

*stands up and claps* Thanks you HW.... I couldn't of said it better myself... Please somebody get a mod and stop all the spamming and the flaming which both are against the rules.

DannyKilla

Umm...Seriously, you guys think that theyd make a star wars world? Is it even related to disney...i dont think so.

KeybladeMaster1

it would be cool but i wouldnt like it
that would get too complicated, cuz like star wars has a million worlds and whatevcer.... yeah .... my point is there would be too much stuff

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The Star Wars ride is in MGM Studios,and they have very few Disney Attractions,so it could happen.I would not have any problem with a SW world.If the world wasen't based on Episode 3 then........CRAP NO!!!!!!!!But isn't the EM based on a Character in SW?Because in the game (FM) he has 2 pink weapons that are very much similar to regular Lightsabers.Also,when he attacks with his weapon he has techniques just like a Jedi and a Sith.Also,his special attacks are just like a Jedi's and a Sith's.I highly believe that they will make a SW world and the EM might be the XIII Order member there.

O

Orochi Yashiro

I'm not flamin' you or whatever mistyelk0 but isn't getting high on cream cheese about or even more dangerous than crack. TSK-TSK Think of the nonexistent children!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o Ooh. Someone's been a bad, bad boy. You know who you are. Santa's watching.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back