• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a S.W. world in KH2?

• Yes!!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Er... maybe...?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • CRAP NO!!

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright... I wanna get something cleared up with someone... So vote, pwease? ^^;

I think they're plently of copyright hoops S-E and Disney would have to jump through to get Star Wars in KH2 but someone says that because there's a Star Wars ride, its possible...

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
*sigh* You poor misguided peoples... The whole Light and Darkside bit in Star Wars plays into the story of Kingdom Hearts, or has that not yet dawned upon you? Most of you are probably oblivious to that there's a Star Wars ride in the various Disneylands, and Disneyworld. Except Hong Kong. Because they haven't finished that park yet...
Don't gimme the excuses that it's just a ride, because so was Pirates of the Caribbean.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Sanctuary Keeper said:
Yeah he just added the poll and and he just edited it. Anyway, CRAP NO!!!!1!!!!11111ONESONE!!!!1111

*sweatdrops* She... Not he.

Um, anywaay. Ya never know if Disney and S-E decide to throw a little curve ball, just like with Tron, no one expected that one, but look what happened. Tron will be in KH2. Same thing can happen with any other movie and such, including Star Wars. I, for one, am with the idea of it 'possibly, maybe' being in KH2.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow, It really dosnet look good. You people come up with anything. I would honestly like to think what you people think. How in the world can you possably think that Star wars can make an Apperance in a game like this.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Yeah sure why not... Ya never know. It might make the game more interestin. And Buddy it is possibble for star Wars to show up in the game...... I think there's a Star Wars ride at Disney Land... Not sure though.... And if I'm right that does make disney capable of addin a Star Wars part in the game.... and if there is no ride... Then hell they can aford to get the rights too....

Edit: I should read everybody's post before I post... *sweatdrop* Oh and just ta let ya'll know... Disney owns a peice of almost everything...

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

HeartlessWhisper said:
*sweatdrops*

Um, anywaay. Ya never know if Disney and S-E decide to throw a little curve ball, just like with Tron, no one expected that one, but look what happened. Tron will be in KH2. Same thing can happen with any other movie and such, including Star Wars. I, for one, am with the idea of it 'possibly, maybe' being in KH2.
I wasnt expecting for Stars because I thought that PoTC would be the only world with "real people," I do agree that I never expected TRON, but adding Star Wars is almost, I mean, you may as well just start adding any world you want (with relevency to the plot and theme of KH)
And yes I do agree A.J that Star Wars theme about light and Dark relates to almost all the aspects of KH, and could also improvise the game, but I seriously doubt they would add it. I would like to see Sora fight alone side someone with a lightsaber. Also, Star wars has its own HUGE story, and it'd be awkward to add it in to KH and use it as just a regular world, it should be its own game where everything revolves around it, not just some world or "side world' that you fly to and save the day.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
HW has a point... There are alot of worlds in KH2 that have been confermed that aren't Disney or Square- Enix... So it is very possibable "sp?".... But intill it's confermed.. Everybody who posts here should only say their oppion... Other wise if star Wars is in the game all you people who say "HELL NO Star Wars isn't goin ta be in KH2" are goin to fell really stupid if it is.... And for ya'll who say " HELL YEAH Star Wars will be in KH2" and it's not will also fell stupid.... So please only post your oppion...

DJFirewolf

What new worlds aren't from Disney or Square-Enix? That's completely impossible.
And to say Pirates of the Carribean was just a ride, and the Star Wars ride could enable it in KH2, is still halted by the fact that Pirates of the Carribean was purely Disney owned and created. It's the same thing with Tron too.

A.J.

Banned
Um Disney doesn't own Tarzan or The Nightmare Before Christmas. If you've ever read the opening credits it says Tarzan belongs to Edgar Rice Burroughs, and The Nightmare Before Christmas is owned by Tim Burton, and they're in the game.

Then there's always the factor that there are two George Lucas-type rides at Disneyland, Star Tours, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
That is very true.... PotC was a ride made into a movie by Disney.... But the fact that it is a ride in a Disney owned park gives them the right to do what they want with it...

Now with addin in Star Wars to KH2 would be alittle more dificulte since Disney only has rights to some of it "note the ride at Disneyland" but still if they were to get permision to add it to a Disney game. Then yes it could happen...

Me it wouldn't matter but havin Star Wars in the game would help the light/ dark theme alittle more... And give better bosses to fight.... Honestly I would like to see what would happen with Vader vs. Sora...

But still just cause Disney doesn't own it doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

M

Mitsukai

Hm... well all I can say is that I HOPE there will be a Star Wars world, I don't possibly see how it could ruin the storyline. So I'll say maybe ;)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
*vote's the "WTF you are on crack" option*

Just because there is a Star Wars ride at Disney's theme park, does not mean there will be a Star Wars world in KHII. Pirates of the Carribean was an original ride created by Disney himself, there is a differance. Curse of the Black Pearl was made to honour the ride.

There's too much copyright for Nomura to go through to a SW world. He'd have to go through 20th Century Fox, then Lucasfilm and then Lucas himself. I doubt he'd bother with that. And there's the fact that SW is not, in any way, for children. You a strike a person with a lightsabre and the limb is gone (I'm sure you've all seen Episode III).

It's not a matter of it working or not becuase Nomura could work anything into the story he wants. It's not possible because Disney does not have a stake in SW. Whether or not there is a ride is irrelevant, there is no Disney logo anywhere on the SW jackets. NMBC had a Disney logo, Tarzan had a Disney logo. Star Wars does not.

Zophar

I doubt it. The reason there was a pirates of the carribean world was because disney made a movie based on the ride and they own the title. Star wars on the other hand disney only has a ride in there theme parks in disney, not movies or anything like that. So to sum it up there is a 99.9% chance that there won't be a star wars world.

Geez, what's next? A topic asking if people think there is going to be a Devil May Cry world in kh2 or something like that?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
squall leonheart said:
Why isn't "WTF you are on crack" an option in the poll?

I'm sorry but who the heck are you talkin too? Cause for one I believe you have no right to say somebody is on crack. Cause normaly the people who say it to other are doin them there drugs themselves "not sayin you are". And two your not settin a very good example here. There are younger people on this site "children" if you really are and adult like your age says under your name, then act like it...

and I apologize if your comment wasn't directed towards me but you should really be more spacific about who your direcing your posts too... Have a nice day.

Oh and Stooge... Just because there's too much copywrite doesn't mean Nomura "sp?" wouln't do it...... Though I agree with the just beacuse there's a ride doesn't mean there will be a world in KH2 "there still is a possibality thought".... I also agree with the lightsaber part... But the keyblade is a magical item who knows it might be able to put up with a lightsaber "that would be weird yes".... Oh and ya might want to do somethin about your double post too. Oh and one more thing if that little "your on crack" thing is directed towards me I say to you what I said to squall... But if it's not I apologize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back