• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
Re: Star Wars Epi III

well still ene with all of this happening, he may still be indecisive and have his son make an addition with epi VII VIII & IX.......but thts all a rumor as of right now. Question is, if he was to make an additional 3 episodes, WTF would they be about?

by the way, we've stranded off of topic....

ive decided to wait til thursday night instead of wednsday @ 12am. much easier on the body and still easier to watch all 6 together.

Unknown Zinko

Im gonna see it, it's supose to be a pretty good one with good scenes and i wanna see general grevious guy with 4 lightsabre i heard should be cool.

A

Aragorn

i want to see the death of Doku, Grevious, and how anikan loses his arms and legs.

onewingedangel14

Who likes Star Wars? Tell me.....

What do you lie about star wars if you even like it, I just want to know. i have loved star wars for a while. I even baught one of those cereal boxes with the light saber spoon, so i could stab people with it at school. I got yoda's lol, he's my favorite.:D

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com

Aniken already lost one of his arms if you remember. and its Dooku or Darth Tyranus.

Ive just recently heard about General Grevious so i have no clue who the h3ll he is ecpet some suped up droid tht can acctually use light sabers and has four arms.

<< never read any of the star wars books.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Re: Who likes Star Wars? Tell me.....

Well, I am not obsessed, or a geek about Star Wars, but I like it a lot. I like Episode I and Episode II much better than the IV, V, and VI movies. I really like the lightsaber action/fights. I am not sure what I like the best, but the movies are reall fun to watch.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member

SPOILER: Anakin loses his arms and legs because of Obi-Wan Kenobi. They get into a huge fight with their lightsabers, and Obi-Wan wins. He leaves Anakin to die. But, he is rescued by Palapitine (sp?) and turned into Darth VAdar because his body has been destroyed. (if you think about it, it is really sad- Obi Wan maims Anakin in Episode III, and in Episode, what 4? Anakin kills Obi-Wan)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Re: Star Wars!

WOW! that was my impression when I saw Episode III today. I think that it is the best Star Wars yet. I prefer the newer Star Wars movies to the older ones. I would like to see either more star Wars (maybe Episodes VII, VIII, and IX or remakes of the originals). Afterall, Leia has three chldren (Jacen, Jaina, Anakin) I love all the Star Wars movies though. I hope that George Lucas creates some more movies though. That would be really awesome.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
New Luke Skywalker?!

Ok, this pretains to movies sort of- I have been looking all over the Internet to figure this out. I went to Burger King, and on the cup they show the entire Star Wars cast. (Leia, Padme, Anakin, Darth Vadar, etc)The one thing: Luke Skywalker is a different person. He is not the same person that stars in episodes IV, V, and VI. Does anyone know who this guy is? Thanks

A

Aragorn

I saw the movie, and it's perfect. I was kinda crepped out when the jedi were falling.

Very sad, very sad.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Re: Luke, I am your Father!

I havent seen it yet. My mom wont let us, she says we have to wait till it comes to the doller show.:mad:

A

Aragorn

Re: Luke, I am your Father!

words can't describe it. i was entertained the whole time.

onewingedangel14

Real Jedi use pink lightsabers

I saw Star Wars III yesturday, and all I can say is it is amazing. I saw that there were a lot of colored light sabers, so which color would you use? I would use green!:D

Advent_Sora

Re: Real Jedi use pink lightsabers

wow I ould be scared if I saw a pink lightsbaer talk about a gay jedi..............................

I would use orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back