• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Episode I: The New World [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

-----

Ending his brief conversation with his allies, Demetricus saw Maya return back to her room and begin conducting research by searching the Archives online. "Wonder what she is looking up. She wouldn't mind being asked by me since I'm her friend." He decided to conceal any face suggesting of sinister planning on his dark side's behalf and walk towards Maya with a cheery expression. "Hey Maya, what's happening? I see you're doing research." He chuckled a bit to himself, "You were always a nerd."
-----​

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Maya rolled her eyes at the sound of Demetri's voice. "If being a nerd makes me smarter than you in everything important, I'll take it," she replied, as she spun her chair around to face him. "Actually, maybe you can help me. I heard you mention that you'd been traveling with someone named Plageius. Do you care to explain who he is?"

A

Azrael

-----
"She knows too much." His eyes narrowed at hearing the name Plageius being uttered by Maya. "I do not know who is this Plageius you're speaking of," Demetricus lied. The rogue Jedi had underestimated Maya's innate abilities to research beyond the capacity of the average Human person. He did not like that one bit about her; his ever-increasingly dark conscience told him that she will become a threat to him in the future. "Can you care to remind me, old buddy?"​

-----​

Organization_42

Awards
Demetri's defensive attitude did nothing to allay Maya's suspicions, and she also narrowed her eyes. "There's no need to use that tone," she replied, "I heard you mention his name to Reforge back on Nar Shaddaa, and I was merely wondering who he was. Has he been helping you since you escaped from Coruscant?"

A

Azrael

"Yes, he did provide some aid to me like you should had done. While I was being shot at by Imperial stormtroopers in my behind, you were probably too busy partying and having sexual relations with drugged street hoodlums to even sense my cries for help!" Demetricus knew she had to be silenced and be forced to not go againist him any longer. He turned around and said, "Enough of this, we need to get to Coruscant and find Dawn."​

Organization_42

Awards
"Excuse me?!" said Maya. There was no way she was going to let him walk off after a comment like that. "If you're so interested to know where I was, I happened to be grieving your death while I tried to help Dawn back to her room before she was, you know, kidnapped. And speaking of which, I might as well be asking you what was wrong with your sense of the Force when we both needed your help during all those weeks?!" If there was one thing she hated above all else, it was someone challenging the way she did things, especially when said person had an attitude about it. And between Reforge's snide remarks and Demetricus' newfound anger, Maya's patience was steadily decreasing.

A

Azrael

Now Maya was becoming a major irritance for Demetricus, speaking both for his light and dark side. He wished he could give in to the temptations of the Dark Side of the Force and slay that little, whiny bitch now and then. He did not plan on seeing her as an obstacle but as the time continued to progress as they were headed back to Coruscant, the more he began to saw who he once saw as his best friend as more of a liability to his plans to overthrow the Imperial monarchy...or rather as it was known, the Fourth Galactic Republic under Chancellor Cornell Turner. But something held him from pulling out his lightsaber or unleashing his Force Malestrom on her, it wasn't the fact that if he did, he would pretty much kill himself in the process nor that he needed her alive at least to provide some combat assistance due to the weakened condition.

"It's because I care about you, almost like the little sister I almost wished I never had but learned to love all the same. Wait, did I just say that out loud?" He cursed under his breath and then ran away to his quarters. "Fuck."

Organization_42

Awards
Demetri had left the room before Maya could work out a proper response. "What...what happened to you?!" she asked out loud, though of course there was no one left to answer. Feeling suddenly drained of energy, Maya slumped back into her chair and reached for her communicator. "Master Secura, haven't you gotten a hold of Dawn yet?" she demanded, sounding more irritable than she had meant to.

"In a moment," replied her mentor, "She is speaking with her twin brothers."

"Well, can't you tell them to wrap it up? I have to talk with her!"

"I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks," said Maya shortly, as she shut off the connection again. Once she'd had some time to calm down, she felt a bit guilty about the way she'd spoken. Dawn had probably been through more than her or Demetri combined, and it wasn't fair to add to her burdens. But Maya was getting increasingly worried about Demetri's antics, and she needed to confide in their mutual best friend before she went a little crazy herself.

A

Azrael

"I'm glad that I got out of that." Before Demetricus could return to his quarters after a brief agruement with Maya, he recieved a call on his holocommunicator and muttered a profanity under his breath as he realized who it was, Darth Plageius. He placed the small, disk-shaped communications device in the palm of his left hand and pressed a button which displayed a holographic image. "Oh look who's here, I thought you died Plageius."

"No...that's what you thought or what you forced your mind to think, I'm still alive."​

key490

Haden couldn't wait for Ryu anymore. Haden raised the ramp and brought the Ebon Hawk off the landing pad. He shouted back to Demetri and Maya, " You might want to strap in. This might get bumpy." He then pointed the starship to the open sky.

Haden could see out the viewport all the Star Destroyers trying to blockade them in. He hoped that the Ebon Hawk's legendary speed would get them out of this. As soon as they had cleared the planet, the Star Destroyers began firing on them. The pulses continued to shake the Ebon Hawk, but before they could open up another round, the starship had entered into hyperspace.

Haden leaned back in his chair and shouted to his companions, " Well, we should reach Coruscant in about half and hour. Then we need to find Dawn."

key490

OOC: sorry for double-posting, but i dont want this rp to die

Haden flew the Ebon Hawk through the skyscrapers of Coruscant and sighted the Jedi Temple. Haden found the hanger and started to bring the ship into it. Out of the viewport, Haden could see a couple of Imperial troops and a few Jedi waiting in the hanger. Haden shouted back to his companions, "Hey, we've got some company," as he landed the Ebon Hawk on one of the landing pads.

A

Azrael

OOC: sorry for double-posting, but i dont want this rp to die

Haden flew the Ebon Hawk through the skyscrapers of Coruscant and sighted the Jedi Temple. Haden found the hanger and started to bring the ship into it. Out of the viewport, Haden could see a couple of Imperial troops and a few Jedi waiting in the hanger. Haden shouted back to his companions, "Hey, we've got some company," as he landed the Ebon Hawk on one of the landing pads.

"Don't shoot!" Demetri shouted at Haden as he tried to hold on to the pilot's seat from behind. He knew the group of Jedi and the stormtroopers that were there. They were members of his newly found rebellion, identified by the black color of their armor and white lightsabers. He needed to make sure that they won't be murdered by the boy's foolishness; his plan needed to commence. "They are friendly to our cause!"

key490

Haden looked back at Demetri and said, " If you say so." Haden then pressed the button to lower the entry ramp. He headed for the ramp and said, " Well, lets go say hi, then we need to find Dawn."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back