• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stages of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mickey went to the RoD specifically to look for the IKK, while sending Donald and Goofy after the KK. If he wasn't part of their creation, he at least knew about them and where to look for them, so everything's possible.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Mickey went to the RoD specifically to look for the IKK, while sending Donald and Goofy after the KK. If he wasn't part of their creation, he at least knew about them and where to look for them, so everything's possible.

exactly.

maybe he could have somehow claimed them as his or something. idk. im assuming we'll find out in BBS.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i agree with rain but considering how in BBS scans we dont see either Kingdom Key, perhaps they are created by Mickey somehow or at least are related to his actions.

Mickey has the star seeker in bbs doesnt he?
I thought that was like an add on to the KK or IKK.

IDX Rider

I really didn't think it was that big a deal. For me, it was a disney game so it never bothered me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back