• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stages of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

So does anyone know why there were Mickey heads on all the Dream weapons when Sora was Awaken? And does anyone know why the Kingdom Key and Mickey's Dark Kingdom Key have Mickey heads for keychains? Sora didn't even know who King Mickey was until the part where he met Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town. And he didn't officialy meet him until KH2. What's up with that?

KHBassist

I always thought it was just because Disney likes to have their name/logo all over everything.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
One of the theories as to whom the voice from the Destati was is Mickey. It makes sense then that if he was the one who guided Sora through it all, that he'd be an effecting element in the whole mess.

That's plot wise, of course. What everyone said still holds.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wouldn't read too deeply into it. It's just a tutorial after all.

What everyone said , and I doubt that's important.

It has a meaning because it spoke of the Door to Light.
It had the PoHs images on the floor.
The Destati as a whole was given meaning in KH2 when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
It ties in with Sora getting his own Keyblade shortly after his Destati, which indicates this was far more than just a tutorial.

The voice in the Destati was given meaning when at the last saving point, when they're about to open the door and head off to the last series of battles, Sora not only hears the voice again, but recognizes it.

It's hardly just a tutorial.

Curiously, though, the dream sword is supposed to be really powerful and if you look closely you can see it in the 1st ultima.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/k...KH-UltimaWeapon.jpg/200px-KH-UltimaWeapon.jpg

It's a sword, that's for certain, but it lacks any real resemblance to the Dream Sword other than being of the same type of weapon underneath the shooting stars pattern.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
One of the theories as to whom the voice from the Destati was is Mickey. It makes sense then that if he was the one who guided Sora through it all, that he'd be an effecting element in the whole mess.

It could be that whoever sparks the Destati in the keyblade wielder will have some sort of influence on the person. Mickey might have influenced Sora's Destati, hence the Disney-related floor and weapons, and
Spoiler Spoiler Show

what exactly is destati

Interestinly enough, i believe it comes from the latin word destino, which has two meanings; blind or intend/determine. Interesting, no?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It could be that whoever sparks the Destati in the keyblade wielder will have some sort of influence on the person. Mickey might have influenced Sora's Destati, hence the Disney-related floor and weapons, and Sora influenced Roxas' Destati, because he defaulted with the keyblade and the floor had Sora with his friends

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Disney loving to pimp out the mouse symbol doesn't mean there isn't a reason for this to happen in-game.
Doesn't mean there is one, either, but why be pessimistic?

Some people don't even know what Pessimistic means lol so when I look at the word its confusing me.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It means a person that's always looking at the bad side of things, or expects the worst.

Oh ok. lol yay I learned a new word! lol but get ting back on topic. shoot I don't know what to say.

No. XIII Roxas

As for the Mickey head keychain on the KK and IKK (Inverted Kingdom Key? New to this term.) they are KINGDOM Keys. Maybe it's a reference to Mickey, being king of Disney Castle, and his kingdom?

Last edited by a moderator:

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
As for the Mickey head keychain on the KK and IKK (Inverted Kingdom Key? New to this term.) they are KINGDOM Keys. Maybe it's a reference to Mickey, being king of Disney Castle, and his kingdom?

The two keys weilded by Sora and Mickey sealed the Door to Darkness, behind which lay Kingdom Hearts, so they're the two keys to the "kingdom," thus Kingdom Keys.

Also, I'm new to the term too; I thought it was Inverse Kingdom Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back