• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spyro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Spryo

The original Spyro was my first video game, way back when. I played the PS1 games when I was a kid, and Enter the Dragonfly was my first PS2 game. I got A Hero's Tail, and wasn't too fond of it. I also got the first 3 GBA games and the crossover with Crash. After that, I saw the series was kind of going down, and I didn' really like it anymore. I haven't played any of the newer ones. I've still got my old PS1 games. =)

DatDot

Re: Spryo

I used to love Spyro, I've got all 3 of the ps1 originals..they are brilliant platform classics!
I don't think Spyro has ever been the same since Insomniac stopped making them, I played Heroe's tale and wasn't fond of it, I hope game companies would now just leave the series alone. I would probably say the same about the Crash Bandicoot series, the naughty dog originals were by far the best.
Hope Jak or even Ratchet & Clank games are not later released by other companies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I like the Spryo's games. I don't have the ps1 games but I have played it before and love it. I got the ps2 Spryo games as will I like them but the ps1 games were better, I never can bet Spryo a Heroe's Tale cuz every time I play my save game and I can't play it so I got to start all over and it makes me so mad, but when I get far in the game it dose the same thing, so I just gave up. I would like to get ps1 Spryo game and play that on my ps2.

Haku

<3
I played the first game but lost interest in the series after that.

Squall922

I love Spyro It is one of my best games that i like to play. Icompleted the PS2 and the Ps1 games but the handheld ones are kinda tricky:thumbsup

Squall922

Questions about Spyro

I have created this thread toanswer any questions on some spyro games here are the Spyro games I have Completed.

PS2
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer
Spyro 3 Enter the Dragon
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly
Spyro a Hero's Tail
The Lengend of Spyro: A New Beginning

GBA

Spyro Season of the Flame
Spyro Adventure

My memormy might be fuzzy so don't be disapointed if I take too long

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Re: Questions about Spyro

couldnt you have easily put this in the other spryo thread expectially since they are both on the same page.

S

Shadow Soldier

Re: Questions about Spyro

Ya this is going in the other spyro thread. I tried finding it, but couldn't.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
O sorry i didnt know there was another Spryo thread my bad:blushing:.
I finshed Spryo a New Beginning yesterday, i thought they should of had levels like the first three games, that would of made it A LOT BETTER, and that goes for Spryo A Hero's tail and Enter the dragonfly(should of had more in enter the drangonfly.)

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
^^Yeah it is, and it was short, but it was the first in a trio, the next one is called Eternal Night, and it's got all the characters from A new beginning, and it's still about the dark lord.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^^Yeah it is, and it was short, but it was the first in a trio, the next one is called Eternal Night, and it's got all the characters from A new beginning, and it's still about the dark lord.
You mean Dark Master, anyway I beat a New Beginning yesterday. Hopefully gonna buy Eternal Night soon. lol I started a thread on this but I didn't see this one so mine got closed, whatever.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
They're called The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, for PS2, gamecube, x-box (original), GBA, and DS
And The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night is for PS2, Wii, DS, and GBA. Both are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back