• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I still think Terra and Xehanort the apprentice have the same face abliet some differences to show that Master Xehanort is sharing the body as well. It's Terra's body. I side with Xehanort changing his hairstyle. Terra's hair spiked out in the back, if he pressed it down more it would give you that flat look he has in the Secret Ending of BBS. The three points in his hairstyle also resembles Terra hair. I can agree that the strand/bangs thing can also be a trait of MX' but his entire face changin isn't as plausible as just keeping Terra's face. The lighting in the hallway of Ansem's Castle was also dark too since in the clip Braig's skin appears to be darker as well, it was bad lighting. His skin is still light.

Z

Zulkir

i say it was that they just updated Xehanort's model to look more like Terra, that's all.

i don't see why you'd make such a fuss about it :/

Drama and post count increase probably.

Some of the arguments that happen here are downright ridiculous and over the tiniest things you could imagine.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i say it was that they just updated Xehanort's model to look more like Terra, that's all.

i don't see why you'd make such a fuss about it :/
we're not arguing over kh2 xehanort apprentice and bbs xehanort apprentice.

we are arguing about 'terranort' and 'xehanort the apprentice' and some of their differences....

just to tell you. terranort is the same person as xehanort the apprentice but terranort has yellow eyes and terras hair style while xehanort the apprentice has brown eyes and more of young master xehanorts hair style

Allister Rose

French Lover
if it's jsut physical appearance, then that's something really trivial.

cant someone get his hair done? and the eyes, well that means he hasnt fully awoken

Kyonne

Funny to see that some people are saying that hair can't grow that fast

Well...

RIKU CHANGED FROM HIS KH1 APPEARENCE TO HIS KH2 APPEARENCE IN LESS THAN 150 DAYS

beastlycool

Maybe...... this was done on purpose to show that there may be 3 different Xehanorts..... no not really..... it could never be........
s1letsroll

Key

Exile
Awards
Drama and post count increase probably.

Some of the arguments that happen here are downright ridiculous and over the tiniest things you could imagine.

Yeah, i kind of noticed.

if it's jsut physical appearance, then that's something really trivial.

cant someone get his hair done? and the eyes, well that means he hasnt fully awoken

^ this. I mean, i went and got a haircut yesterday. looks TOTALLY different than what i used to have. can't a videogame character do the same? :/

Funny to see that some people are saying that hair can't grow that fast

Well...

RIKU CHANGED FROM HIS KH1 APPEARENCE TO HIS KH2 APPEARENCE IN LESS THAN 150 DAYS

^ also this.

we're not arguing over kh2 xehanort apprentice and bbs xehanort apprentice.

we are arguing about 'terranort' and 'xehanort the apprentice' and some of their differences....

just to tell you. terranort is the same person as xehanort the apprentice but terranort has yellow eyes and terras hair style while xehanort the apprentice has brown eyes and more of young master xehanorts hair style

The brown could be considered a subdued yellow. The yellow could still be there, but it's just considerably darker, AKA brown. the hair could be attributed to the fact that Master Xehanort is the one in control of the boyd, so maybe Apprentice Xehanort just gained some of his personal taste in hair :/

WHO KNOWS! this is KH we're talking about, some things are best left alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back