• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Why did Shiki wink at Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Okay, in the new trailer, Shiki Misaki was talking to Riku, and then winked at him. Riku's reaction tell me that Riku seemed taken aback after Shiki made her comment. Is Shiki trying to flirt with Riku or something? Or did she unknowingly say something that made Riku feel insulted? Feel free to share your opinions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Why did Shiki wink at Riku?

She was flirting/joking with Riku. She said something like "You'll be here to protect me, won't you Mr. Knight?" and Riku was like "A K-knight? I'm not a Knight!" because the flirt/joke went over his head. Shiki then deadpans that she is in so much danger if Riku is going to be the one that is going to protect her since he couldn't pick up on her jest.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

She was flirting/joking with Riku. She said something like "You'll be here to protect me, won't you Mr. Knight?" and Riku was like "A K-knight? I'm not a Knight!" because the flirt/joke went over his head. Shiki then deadpans that she is in so much danger if Riku is going to be the one that is going to protect her.

I guess we might have a new pairing going on then. I now support ShikixRiku, or ShiKu if you prefer.

Snergby

Shiki was, but wasn't flirting with him. If that made any sense...
It depends on whether you've played TWEWY.

If you have, then
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And Riku's reaction was just him being baffled/embarrassed from being called a hero, ie a "Mr. Knight," being the stoic, anti-villian he is and all. Plus, it's nice to see Riku come out of his shell once in a while. :)

I already coined "ShiKu" in the Jump Festa thread. I think it's still funny how Riku completely missed the joke.

Well, did you expect Riku to flirt back or something? >_>

Also, *cough*NekuxShikiOTP*cough*

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I was kind of surprised that Shiki's "flirting" went over his head like that since I always saw Riku as the more perceptive type (that naivety is the kind of thing I expect from Sora) but I guess he was taken aback from being called a knight.

Speaking of pairings, how long will it be before the fan club section is flooded with KH/TWEWY character pairing clubs?

Awards
SHE WANTS HIS KEYBLADE

OhCrap.png

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I was kind of surprised that Shiki's "flirting" went over his head like that since I always saw Riku as the more perceptive type (that naivety is the kind of thing I expect from Sora) but I guess he was taken aback from being called a knight.

Speaking of pairings, how long will it be before the fan club section is flooded with KH/TWEWY character pairing clubs?

Not long. Not long at all...

Also:

SHE WANTS HIS KEYBLADE

OhCrap.png

Now THAT made my day.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

He already missed the boat on Namine & Xion, Shiki's the last Kairi clone he's got.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
wait wait guys, why did Rhyme blink once before looking at Sora? this need to be dissected and discussed..go go go

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shiki was, but wasn't flirting with him. If that made any sense...
It depends on whether you've played TWEWY.

If you have, then
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And Riku's reaction was just him being baffled/embarrassed from being called a hero, ie a "Mr. Knight," being the stoic, anti-villian he is and all. Plus, it's nice to see Riku come out of his shell once in a while. :)

Also, *cough*NekuxShikiOTP*cough*

EDIT: Crap, double post.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I think Riku's reaction is priceless.

I'd love it even more if he's reaction was something like:

YES SIR! uh..i mean MADAM! I will protect at any cost. xDxD

You know and do a salute pose. like Sora in Yen Sid. That would be the best moment in the game.

Snergby

Quite honestly? Yeah, kinda.

Aw come on, i know i'm not the only one who's shipping them right now. 8D

Hmm...

Shiki: You'll protect little ol' me, won't you? Mr. Knight? *wink*

Riku: ...

*smirks* Of course. *walks up and wraps arm around her shoulder* Just so long as stay out of the way. Wouldn't want anything to happen to your pretty little face, now do we? *wink*

Shiki: *blush* Eh?! EH!?

*waves away scenario* Nooo, NekuxShiki! NekuxShiki! *runs away*

But yea, you're not the only one rooting for those two. I can already tell a large number of people are slowly starting to support them (much to my chagrin). Well, here's hoping for some scenes of my OTP. ^_^;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yea, I suppose that's true. I guess I just don't want her to act out of character and be a complete copy of Eri. Oh yea, and NekuxShiki, too.

Afterall, shipping is sirius bisyness.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
NekuxShiki! NekuxShiki! *runs away*

This. If we have to have pairings, this is the one I want if for the fact that it's pretty much the original one and the one I prefer.

Give me Rion or SoRi, not Shiku. Love their interaction, don't love the idea of it actually getting much more than Shiki flirting and Riku not realizing it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I thought Mr. Knight was a character from TWEWY, but apparently not (haven't played the game). Maybe I should pick the game up to understand these references a bit better. Game goes for $12.50 on Amazon if anyone is interested.

Snergby

I thought Mr. Knight was a character from TWEWY, but apparently not (haven't played the game). Maybe I should pick the game up to understand these references a bit better. Game goes for $12.50 on Amazon if anyone is interested.

Mr. Knight is just a flirtatious compliment, so no worries about any references. (It wasn't used in the game.) But go ahead and pick up the game anyway. It's pretty cheap now compared to other DS games, and it'd give some good insight on these characters, since they're going to be just as important as the FF characters from what I can tell. Plus, the story and battle system are pretty unique, so it should be worth the buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back