• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

arabslolI have it on good authority to believe that it is Xehanort in his youth. After reading the Xehanort (he is not a master yet) reports and watching - YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Playthrough part 1 (beginning) . I learned that Xehanort was origionally from Destiny Islands and traveled the words and well if u read the reports and watch the video you'll put the pieces together.

^^^* NOTE: BE SURE TO READ THE SPOILERS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*^^^​

Radon

mofo
I'm saying Xehanort in his youth. He looks alot like Ansem SoD IMO, so it makes sense in a way for him to appear when Terra looks at Riku. I think his significance to the future of the series is fairly obvious.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Umm, wouldn't it be better to find out who voices the silver haired man? If it's Akio Otsuka, then we know it's Xehanort. If it's Riku's voice actor, then yeah. I mean, we found out from a mile away that Vanitas had something to do with Sora since it was the same actor, and we were confirmed this when we saw his face. He was like a Hollow/Dark Signer Sora^^;;. Sorry for that reference, couldn't resist^^;;.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I bet this Silver-Headed guy is Riku's relative. Maybe his father? Possible.

No, it's not. Family has no importance in the KH universe, and that has been proven time and time again. For every significant character in the game that has ties to someone, it is never family, it's always something to do with either the heart, or the way they think. Nomura has never done anything with family in KH before, and he's not going to start now. Plus, if you actually read the Xehanort Reports, and watch the video, then it's pretty obvious it is Xehanort.

T

The Spoiler

Why are people still guessing?
It is confirmed in the Xehanort Reports that it is Young Master Xehanort!

This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back