• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers!!New Ansem Reports Translated!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Would someone mind telling me why Diz's skin is lighter than it has been in all the trailers we watched? His skin was very dark in the trailers..yet..he's light skinned in the pic of him with Mickey...

Super Brave Sora

KHFanatic4565 said:
You misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was saying that Ansem's Heart could have entered a different body.
I agree with that. Ansems Heart may become like a parasite that can enter different bodies and leave them. Maybe that'll be the thing in KH III

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Hybrid Keyblade said:
Would someone mind telling me why Diz's skin is lighter than it has been in all the trailers we watched? His skin was very dark in the trailers..yet..he's light skinned in the pic of him with Mickey...
his skin was shaded by his mask just like when riku has the blindfold, around his eyes are shaded

Midnightdragon

My question is, who is the youngest disciple? It said at the beginning of this translated report that this guy got him to set up the labortory under the castle. This person wouldn't have been mentioned if they weren't important imo. Any ideas?

Hybrid Keyblade

Thats a lot of shading then for just bandages..I play with bandages lots of times..and so do my friends..I've never seen a dramatic shade like that before though..so I guess thats kinda making it hard for me to comprehend.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Hybrid Keyblade said:
Thats a lot of shading then for just bandages..I play with bandages lots of times..and so do my friends..I've never seen a dramatic shade like that before though..so I guess thats kinda making it hard for me to comprehend.
all games does that it's not a real life thing, for example mickey's nose poking out of his hood is darker than usual or when one character's hair is shading their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back