• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers!!New Ansem Reports Translated!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

Someone from gamefaqs is translated these. Translations below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/shuyin/Ransem1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/shuyin/Ransem2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/shuyin/Ransem3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/shuyin/Ransem4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/shuyin/Ransem5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/shuyin/Ransem6.jpg

I've made a huge mistake.

I started from small, modest experiments into psychology (literally, heart study). But my studies into the darkness of the heart quickly became more important.

My youngest disciple's (I'm not sure about the name) passionate words and mindset persuaded me to set up a large laboratory underneath the castle.

After that, 6 of my disciples assembled most of my test subjects (actual people, mind). Experiments about the darkness in hearts started like this.

I let my disciples know that if we stopped now, all our research up to now would be wasted.

Inside these 6 loyal disciples' hearts, I wondered, what was happening?

As I continued to pursue the darkness of the heart, was I becoming lost in it myself?

However, no matter how bad, I had done the first experiment.

If I had had the reasons below (?), I would not have fiddled with other people's hearts.

Now my fate is sealed.

The person who broke my confidence (unsure about this) was someone from another world.

His name was Mickey. He was a small king, with the legendary key of worlds in his hand.

That, keeping the worlds separate, yet linked, was the "Keyblade".

He had much intelligent conversation, and we spent much time together in laughter and contentment.

With his guiding words, I went down to my underground lab and proceeded to erase all the data.

That's when I came upon the "Ansem Report".

My name was at the top, next to the number 0.

Following that, there were numbers 1 to 8, with the names of victorious men next to them.

I who once was the silly experimentor, had become the experimented.

HOLY CRAP!!!! Ansem didn't write the Ansem Reports? Was it DiZ? There's also reference to member #0. Does that mean DiZ is #0? That explains SHU. Wait no it doesnt...I'm confused...Could his 'disciples' be the first order members? discuss...

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Re: New Ansem Reports Translated!! Spoilers!!

His other report.

Possibly. So his disiciples are the 1st order members.

2.Xigbar
3.Xaldin
4.Vexen
5.Lexeaus
6.Zexion(possibly the one who Ansem speaks of.)

chaos666

wow..that raises a few more questions....could some of the order members be his disciples??? Interesting.....

O maybe thats y Diz wants revenge on the order...

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com

Strange, so ansem did not write them. That only leads me to believe Diz has a VERY strong connection to ansem.

Light Conquers All

Ansem is number 1 as we know and Roxas is 13. So if there's a #0, which there is, that is either SHU or DiZ. I would say DiZ since it said Ansem's name at the top of the report that Ansem finds next to the number 0. So then who the heck is SHU!?!?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

zomg, zomg, wtf, zomg, wtf. I don't know what to make of this...

This obviously takes place after the events in Kingdom hearts, due to the fact that Mickey has a keyblade....but...who are his disciples? Wasn't there already a lab in the castle? Maybe this castle is the one with the 5 towers at the bottom of the Hollow Bastion world?

Perhaps his 'disciples' are really order members manipulating him into working with darkness?

But there are 2 ways to view these new reports. Perhaps the maker of the original Ansem reports was not Ansem, only using his name, and this new Ansem is the real one

Or perhaps this person merely thinks he is Ansem, but is really not one....perhaps it is Diz before Diz knew who he was? Maybe Diz originally thought his naem was Ansem?

There were 11 Ansem reports, but why does he only speak of 8? Or is the 8 the names of certain Order Members...what does he mean by 'victorious'!?"

zomg, such confusion >_<

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Wait I've got it! These new Ansem reports... They could be the reports of Ansem's shell. The Reports he found are probably the Heart Ansem's reports (the ones we read in KH1) and since Mickey is wearing the Org outfit he might have met with Shell Ansem and explained to him that expirementing with peoples Hearts where wrong, hence why he goes down to destroy the evidence.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

I knew it....

I had feeling he didn't write them...

And I had a feeling that The ordr member were like part of his studies....

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Actually it looks like Ansem did write them since the person writing these doesn't seem to be the REAL Ansem that we know.

Light Conquers All

No this takes place wayyy before KH, MyInnerFred. Didn't you read the first Ansem Reports? They take place back before and while the heartless are created.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

But these are NEW Ansem reports... Do we have any proof that they are written by the Ansem from KH1?

Light Conquers All

I think Ansem wrote these, not the ones from KH. I think DiZ wrote the ones in KH. Maybe Ansem really isn't so bad, maybe DiZ created the Heartless, not Ansem! Maybe the Ansem we've seen this whole time is not Ansem. Maybe DiZ is really Ansem and he's been in hiding. But then why the connection to the org...

got_kh2?

Wait I've got it! These new Ansem reports... They could be the reports of Ansem's shell. The Reports he found are probably the Heart Ansem's reports (the ones we read in KH1) and since Mickey is wearing the Org outfit he might have met with Shell Ansem and explained to him that expirementing with peoples Hearts where wrong, hence why he goes down to destroy the evidence.

hm.. makes sense

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel

He's referring to the events within the reports in KH1 in the past tense. That, in turn, probably means this was written sometime after the 1st Reports.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Mickey didn't get the Keyblade until after Kingdom hearts...and since this talks of Mickey having the keyblade, it has to have taken place after kingdom Hearts

But MyInnerField is right, The Heart is what holds the memories, so the Shell wouldn't recall ever writing them, because the Heart has all the memories of it! The maker of the Reversed Ansem Reports is possibly Ansem's Shell, and maybe he thinks that his name is Ansem, but later find out that he is merely a shell

The first one's couldn't have been made by Diz, because at the time of the first report, Ansem was whole. He was Body, Heart, and Soul. At the time of the 10th report, he cast off his body, which is when Diz was created

Which leads me to beleive that the Heart (The Ansem we've fought in KH, and in COM: R/R) holds the memories of making the reports, and the Shell continued it's existance on another plain, beleiving it was Ansem, all while possibly being manipulated by his dicsiples, but eventually being helped by King Mickey

And do you remember in COM: R/R? Mickey says he remembers meeting Diz before, but he doesn't know when

Mickey is recalling meeting him and convincing him to erase his data, and not persue darkness, to protect him from being tainted like the original Ansem

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Mickey finds somethign familiar about Diz. Perhaps he recognizes him from the events spoke of in thes new reports?

Last edited:

KING_RIKU

Why would it be called Ansem Report if Ansem didnt write it
DiZ was clearly the one who wrote these.. and part of this is also from KH1 and it had the same lines on how he met the king n stuff

so ansem didnt write the reports in the first kh?? WTF

Light Conquers All

Did I miss something? Where does he refer to events in KH? he refered to Mickey in the original AR's, just not using his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back