• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers!!New Ansem Reports Translated!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: New Ansem Reports Translated!! Spoilers!!

Yes, but in Chains of Memories: Rever/'Rebirth, it is said that Ansem's Heart was merely locked away inside of Riku's

If Ansem could change his appearance, hje wouldn't make himself look burned. Diz has his own reasons for disguising his identity, and he is Ansem's Shell

And I'd like a link to where Nomura specifically stated that Ansem was pushed out of Riku's body by Kingdom Hearts light

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

I have no clue where to find it honestly. It was posted awhile ago and a link for evidence. Maybe because Ansem is missing some of his Heart (the parts that are in Riku) he can fully look like himself? *shrugs* I really don't know honestly I just have a feeling DiZ isn't Ansem's Shell.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

I think he means this

Question:
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

Question:
Well then, when Riku has returned to his own body, why doesn't he come back to the world on this side?

Nomura--That's another thing I've been asked by lots of people, but the answer is actually written in the World's Prison computer message. It is implied there that only darkness can pass through that door. Riku and the King are not creatures of darkness, so they can't come out through that door.

Light Conquers All

Don't forgot that now that we've seen DiZ's face in the credits he doesn't look like Ansem. At least not at first glance...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

Light Conquers All said:
Don't forgot that now that we've seen DiZ's face in the credits he doesn't look like Ansem. At least not at first glance...

Where? i didn't see it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
6 disciples plus 8 succesful men equal 14.13 members and 1 superior.....

Hybrid Keyblade

the only weird thing I find is that..isnt DiZ's skin darker in nearly all the trailers we've seen so far?..but in the picture of the "DiZ unmasked" His skin isnt that dark...and he has a blonde beard..which I think should've been seen in all the Dark Skinned glimpses we've had...what the hecks going on?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
part of ansem's heart was/is in riku and part of riku's heart is in ansem...............either way i don't think the reports was ever written by ansem in kh1 because if you read the last few lines it says

"I who once was the silly experimentor, had become the experimented."
this tells me ansem mfrom kh1 was nothing but a fake

Super Brave Sora

SO.........basically.. The REAl Ansem way back in the past, split the entire structure of his being. The Body, Heart, and Soul. There's an org member with the unscrambled name X Ansem right? Well..that org member is his soul/shell, The Real Ansem is the Heart, and DiZ is his body.........................or I could be wrong. After all..the Ansem we know is sort of a heartless. So maybe the body was left empty, and the heart is Diz.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Ansem's Darkness remains within Riku. The Heartless Ansem was destroyed by the light. His Heart most likely claimed a shell, hence DiZ, but this is only a theory.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KHFanatic4565 said:
Ansem's Darkness remains within Riku. The Heartless Ansem was destroyed by the light. His Heart most likely claimed a shell, hence DiZ, but this is only a theory.
have you seen DiZ, he looks nothing like ansem, the only thing they have in common is their eyes(why i dont know) so now i would have to say EM is ansem's shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back