• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maian

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Hold it, why isn't this thread stickied? There's like thirty threads a day that pop up asking half these questions. Wouldn't it be a good idea to just sticky this and lock said threads as they come up? We should make a designated thread that archives all the spoilers, being a FAQ thread and gallery for everything that's been found. Cutscenes, translations, screenshots, everything. That's what Smashboards did with Brawl, and it's WAAAY less cluttering than what we have here. Then, if people want concentrated discussion on a certain subject, they can defer to the designated threads for them (character scenarios, secret ending, etc).

Zadiax13

So does the name Land of Departure relate in any way to the crossroads before CO?

Takarifan101

Hold it, why isn't this thread stickied? There's like thirty threads a day that pop up asking half these questions. Wouldn't it be a good idea to just sticky this and lock said threads as they come up? We should make a designated thread that archives all the spoilers, being a FAQ thread and gallery for everything that's been found. Cutscenes, translations, screenshots, everything. That's what Smashboards did with Brawl, and it's WAAAY less cluttering than what we have here. Then, if people want concentrated discussion on a certain subject, they can defer to the designated threads for them (character scenarios, secret ending, etc).

it's not sticked because well I'm not a mod or anything, just a fan trying to help reduce craziness and lag around the site he loves! LOL

maian

it's not sticked because well I'm not a mod or anything, just a fan trying to help reduce craziness and lag around the site he loves! LOL

I understand that, just on most forums I've been to, mods will sticky particularly useful threads, even if they didn't make them. I think this qualifies. :|

Takarifan101

I understand that, just on most forums I've been to, mods will sticky particularly useful threads, even if they didn't make them. I think this qualifies. :|

Oh well! But UPDATED!
Anything else I might have missed in the FAQ?

αsiя

space coke

Cam you do Mirage Arena by yourself
Ive never catched that

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

This thing should really be stickied for a awhile at least. At least to stop frequent questions.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Cam you do Mirage Arena by yourself
Ive never catched that
Yeah but I think its the same deal as Days where its harder by yourself cuz it was made for multiple people.....

Takarifan101

Yeah but I think its the same deal as Days where its harder by yourself cuz it was made for multiple people.....

Yeah, he said the final multiplayer boss is supposed to be as hard as the secret boss.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net

Why does Vanitas look like a dark haired Sora?
-Ven had the darkness taken from his heart by Master Xehanort to form Vanitas. Darkness is a needed part of Ven's heart, so without it he became was incomplete. In order to complete his heart and awaken, Ven had to connect it with Sora's. This led to Vanitas taking on Sora's appearance. (Thanks to Zulkir for pointing this out!)

Can I see a picture please? :D
I've looked for awhile and no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back