• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoiler alert) Pics of Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

Hey does one of them look female? It has the outlining of a female figure. So could that possibly be Kairi? I mean, what three people you know have one tall person, one shorter person, and a female?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
the knights do look a bit evil....if u watch closley the organizations weapons turn to dust behind on of them, AND LOOK WHERE THEY ARE ITS A DEATH ZONE!!! I do not know who that shadowy figure is but its driving me nuts

U

understatement

do ya think they would kill off the disney charactors????

K

Kegluneq

So do you guys think they did all this? If they did all those keybladers were ither tainted by darkness or their the tainted ones.The way the keyblades were all placed it looks like their graves( if this is old Im really uninformed

Last edited:

Zubine

OK,ok...

I read this somewhere before and i dunno where so dont ask but here it goes:

I read that: Sora and like everyone thats "alive" now existed before and they were all reborn after some "thing" happened...i forgot cause it was like 2 years ago when i read this but ti didnt say that much anyway..and to make it creepy...ive remeber seening riku in that new outfit somewhere before...maybe Dejavu?

ON to my point...maybe ansem and the 3 knights had a battle before and someone screwed up one way and things ended that way they werent end up...and maybe thats where the keyblade ruin all worlds or save all worlds thing came from??...

-implodes-

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
HEy dude! The knight aren't suppose to be here until KH3. Roxas, Sora, and Riku Shouldn't be showing their shiny suit until 2006!

Just Joking. Or am I? Hmmmmm. Misters of me....hhmmmmmmmm.... well. For all you know it could be something new....hmmmm....ofr could it.....hmmmmm. All I can say is.

I'll never Tell! :p

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*BOWS* This is so, unbelievabley, cool.

True X Hero

The field of keyblades, looks like the crossroads, but much bigger space.

Edit: There's something that has to do with "X"

Last edited:

Lil_RiKu

My theory is that the Knights are a Army of warriors made to defend the worlds against evil.Xehanort was the First keyblader.He also was the first dark keyblader.He died but became a NEO.The keyblade war was between the knights and Xehanort.Those 3 knights are probly the last of the knights because you see millions of keyblades

x-knight

i hate to say this but i think beatle borgs signed up with se to be part of the game industry

Midnightdragon

Yeah, I think that, perhaps, at one time there was a lot of keyblade masters, but then something bad happened and now there's only three (those knights).

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
x-knight said:
i hate to say this but i think beatle borgs signed up with se to be part of the game industry

lmao, beatle borgs areback from retirement...

well, anyways, i think the shadow looks like a girl from what i can make out. Kairi? Possibly. And what looks like the Order's weapons, is ACTUALLY a creature if u can tell. The keyblades? maybe keyblades from past wielders that died? the knights? defenders or destroyers? ur call, only time will tell.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
White Heartless said:
na, i dont think its kairi, because in the kh2 ending trailer kairi gives sora a bottle with a note in it and it has king mickys seal then it shows the knights so i think micky is warning him about those guys

but mickey is right there.....

cloud@omnislash

Those weapons in the ground surrounding them are swords not keyblades.
There are only 6 keyblades not counting the dark fig which would make 8 if that's what's in his hands.

Last edited:

Twilight12

My Idea is that these Nights are indeed the ORIGINAL AND MASTERS of the Keybaldes Light, Dark, and Twilight.

People were saying thats its Riku, Sora and Kairi... but you never know.

now, We never know what exactly happens to Roxas Either.
Years could have passed from KH2-3 and I have some pics that I will get after they download.

Now, Roxas I think personally will Die... Why, I do not know, But in the pictures I have and in a Video when Kairi and Sora ocne again Find eachother theres a place where SOra looks at Kairi and he suddenly changes into Roxas and with Kairi into Naimine for a split second. My Theory is that This id going to be like another FF X-2. Why FFX-2? because isn't this what happened to Tidus Looked like Shuyin and Yuna into Lenne? Last time i playes the game ( 6 months ago ) it did. SO infact maybe this means that Roxas does indeed Die. Whether or not this is just what i think and since KH2 hasn't even been realeased in USA or any one has reported the game that played it it is Unconfirmed. Although with the evidence I have I think I might be right.

Now this is one thing that truly questions me.. who is that guy who is Suppousitly " Ansem " What role does he have... and who is he?

And what exactly starts this Keyblade War?

Please help me out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back