• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoiler alert) Pics of Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

good work and the shadow characters outline sortof resembles ansem a lil bit

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It may just be a hood. That's what it looks like to me. Does this just scream "The Gathering"? Yet again, there are four. Also, all the Keyblades that are stabbed into the ground. None have Keychains.

Blindfolded_Riku

i wonder if they are Riku Sora and...well maybe Roxas . If this really is KH3 it looks like it's going to be even more dark than KH2 and i wonder if Disney is still gonna be in this game ? o.0 what do u think ?

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's something to point out. The ones that they are carrying from the start. None have Keychains. Nor do the ones stabbed into the ground. Only the three in the center. But why is this?

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Power Rangers..lmao.

Nice piccys, InnerFred...

Ugh...I hate when more questions arise....*HEADACHE* But I can't stop looking! dammit. Who are those mysterious Knights..it looks so...non-KH....but it looks so cool at the same time~! What the who-who is going on in Nomura's head right now...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
This is what I personally think. It's been said before that there are only 3 REAL Keyblades. Light, Darkness and Twilight. The three in the center are probably the REAL Keyblades. The others are probably fake.

Blindfolded_Riku

OKOKOK NOW LISTEN !!!!

Don't u think all of us should a little bit calm down ? KH2 isn't even out in the US and we're already making theories on the sequel ...come on guys ! this game will surely come out for ps3 and it will be out in ...2010 or.. 2020 lol so shouldn't we first play KH2 before we look at KH3 ?

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Yeah, thats what i'm thinking too...but then...Theres the Master of Keyblade...hmm..so....does that mean that he carries the real one o_O omg....who's comming with me to raid the S-E headquaters? *pulls hair out*

EDIT: I'm still hyped as ever on KH2! Its like my drug...for now...>__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back