• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiritual Warfare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Allow me to clarify Phoenix. We can't see the true form of an angel with the physical eye. When I say spiritual realm, I am meaning the angels that are existing in warfare around us on earth. The way I make it more specific is I call where they live the spiritual realm, since we can't see them.

That's not what he asked.

Is there anything in the bible that says there's a spiritual realm separate to Heaven and Hell?

The Watchman

Again. This is what I call it to separate it in my head. Angel live in heaven, like KHscholar said, the spiritual realm, as I call it, is where the angels exist when coming to earth. I have no biblical rerfrences for it. It is just for me to separate.

KHscholar

So you're saying that heaven and hell are in a different realm, right? That sounds weird, and the bible says nothing to support that. In fact, the bible refers to hell as being in the ground - " Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down." - Amos 9:2

Last edited:
Awards
Angel live in heaven, like KHscholar said, the spiritual realm, as I call it, is where the angels exist when coming to earth.

So, you call Heaven the 'spiritual realm'? Then how is it possible that you're seeing angels and demons fight? If Heaven is the spiritual realm, that would mean you're seeing demons in Heaven, and uh, that ain't right.

The Watchman

I call the earth, the place where angels and demons are sent to fight for us, the spiritual realm. That is what you assumed I meant. I am not saying the spiritual realm heaven. I call heaven heaven. Nothing more.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Angela_hunter.jpg

like this?

Fonzo

hey people, uhmm.......... I think hell is physical and spiritual because, I read on the news, some Russians were diging for water with a special drill and went really deep somewhere in the heart of Russia. Eventualy the drill didn't hit anything but there was no water. Later they sent a camera with light equipment to see what it was, and all they found was that the light couldn't penetrate more than a couple of feet, and they heard screams and shreiks. They where so spooked they stoped drilling and went as far away as possible frokm that place. So............ It's a possibility.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
hey people, uhmm.......... I think hell is physical and spiritual because, I read on the news, some Russians were diging for water with a special drill and went really deep somewhere in the heart of Russia. Eventualy the drill didn't hit anything but there was no water. Later they sent a camera with light equipment to see what it was, and all they found was that the light couldn't penetrate more than a couple of feet, and they heard screams and shreiks. They where so spooked they stoped drilling and went as far away as possible frokm that place. So............ It's a possibility.

Hell?

All there is at the core of the earth is magma.

Morning Twilight

Yes, Hell is a spiritual and physical place.....sort of. The limits defining this are a bit different. Spritually, like spiritual condition, can be considered Hell (unfortunately differing translations give different words). It in a sense could be physical as in a literal place. Like it has boundries like a country, as a place one can exist, but I do not believe that this place could be put on a map of the stars, which is everything that can be defined by scientific processes. I do understand what is being expressed by a spirital realm. The best example would be like infrared vision. There some things invisible to the eye, until the infrared vision is put on. The Spiritual Realm is somewhat the same where if you had the right equipment (which would have to be a gift from God) you could see it. But the Spiritual Realm is also more complex than the infrared example, as to it does intertwine with the physical but is not confined by the Physical Realm's rules. And I will admit I do not understand this fully, but then again, no person on Earth understands this fully. So like a Scientific Theory or better yet a Law we can put this down as as much truth as a Scientific Law, as there is great evidence (mostly not scientific, yet some, but still a type of evidence non-the-less).

Now I do believe the origional question was if there is another weapon besides a "sword." Well, not as I see it, because the Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. The Word of God is defined as living. So the Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God lived, or put into action. The "Sword" could be something as simple as a hug, as long as the Lord tells you to do it (as in his word) it is considered the "Sword" (which was the main weapon at the time, today it probably could be called "gun" of the Spirit).

And the Core argument, again, we can only speculate. We have no definite confirmation of this. Science is just guess work that people "think" is right. Science is not the TRUTH. While much of it is true, it is not definite. Science is still defined by the Scientific Process (which is why it is taught so much in school). Science CAN NEVER SAY THAT ANYTHING IS 100% BEYOND ANY DOUBT TRUE. All it can say is that a group of educated people have agreed that there is enough evidence to say that "we think this is true, so we will pretend like it is, and base decisions and calculations upon it."

Also, I would just like to say that when a question is raised about a specific religion, and a person has not studdied or does not believe in that religion, and the question does not at all pertain to you, you should not try to disprove the question or the beliefs of the person asking it. Beliefs are so personal, if the person is wrong, let them be wrong, they need to find out for themselves anyway, unless they ask specifically and you give the specific answer to the question. I find it very stupid when a person's intention is to try to tear appart a religion. All belief systems (and this does include athiesm) to date have some things that can be argued. So it seems very hypocritical and stupid to say that one religion is definitely correct when all we can ever do is speculate. Therefore the purpose of trying to prove a religion incorrect is just a waste of time and breath when the answer will be until the end of the world/death "We can not know for certain."

SAGUROCKS00

the core question is there anything besides a sword you have to realize that it ephisians it was talking about then and there what paul might of perseved as a sword we may see as i dont know a granade. there is a spiritual realm that angels and demons fight over or souls. angels are sent to earth to witness to us so yes angels can take the form of a human

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why would you revive this topic? Out of all possible topics? The Bible isn't D&D (though that sounds wicked awesome).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back