• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiritual Warfare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

That is not what I said. You have to understand the time period of when that occured. This was before Jesus died on the cross for us. Back then, that was something they did.

To Dogenzaka: I did was not incorporating the value of friendship in this. This was meant to be in general.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Sorry, I've lost the impression that you know what you're talking about. Study Bible moar.
Comparing Jesus and the history and controversy behind him with any old prophet is not very knowledgeable, if this is what you meant by all your posts. o_o

I like the idea that Jesus was just a really awesome guy more than the idea that he's the son of a god.

Back then, that was something they did.

...Bathe in blood?

~Dorian Gray

The Watchman

A lot of ritualistice things occured in the old testament. For example, when someone sinned, they were to sacrifice there best lamb as an offering to God for what they did.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Because nothing says "I'm a good Christian" more than killing an innocent beast and leaving it to rot.

I think what Dorian was trying to say was that you said you are covered by the blood of Jesus, thereby protecting yourself from the devil. That would mean if you bathe in a prophet's blood, you are just damn invincible. I get the vibe that we all can go out and slaughter any prophet and be immune to the devil. And you said God does not promote violence..

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
To Ultima Keyblade: Can you prove it?

I can take an armor and take a gun, see how many bullets the armor can take.

Now if we make it spiritual, a spiritual gun is superior to a spiritual sword and armor. So, if Satan has guns, he wins.

I rest my case.

M

Mooshoo

Do you really think I am going to believe something like this? I don't think so. And even if this is true, I am covered by the blood of Jesus, therefore, the devil can not hurt me. Nice try. If you want to talk more about this with me, Ultima Keyblade, meet me at Olympus Coliseum and we can continue from there or PM me.

proof that Watchman plays too much Kingdom Hearts.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Do you really think I am going to believe something like this? I don't think so. And even if this is true, I am covered by the blood of Jesus, therefore, the devil can not hurt me. Nice try. If you want to talk more about this with me, Ultima Keyblade, meet me at Olympus Coliseum and we can continue from there or PM me.

May i ask how you came to belive you can see the Armor given to you by god, along with the sword?

Cause right now, all i see is that you've been taking biblical metaphors much too literally.

The Watchman

To Ultima Keylade: You must understand that back in the times before Jesus' death, this was something that must be done in order to be forgiven.

To Phoenix: You are taking this too literally. Note that anything can happen when God is involved with it.

To Mooshoo: This does not prove anything about playing the game.

To Milkman: I am not taking the metaphors too literally. This is an ability God gave me. Not something I could come up with. Trust me, I could not make up a story this good.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Because nothing says "I'm a good Christian" more than killing an innocent beast and leaving it to rot.

This is completely irrelevant to the topic but, that was God's law that he put down. In order to cover the sins that humans made, they had to sacrifice a lamb in the name of the sin to clear it. The wages of sin was death, so they killed the lamb so they could be saved from their sins. Hence where the term of Jesus being the "Lamb of God" came from.

Cause right now, all i see is that you've been taking biblical metaphors much too literally.

Amen =/

Even if they're not metaphors, and Christians really do wear spiritual armor, there's no reason why you would be able to physically see it. If you can see "spiritual" properties, you should see demons and angels fighting around you.

The Watchman

To Dorian Gray: You can take it how you want it.

To Dogenzaka: Do you think I don't see that? Unless you have seen it, you have no idea what it is like to see that. But that is irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Fuse

When will we surrender?

It was the way that people were forgiven of their sins because before Jesus, the Holy Spirit had not come to Earth, so they couldn't just say "God, I've sinned forgive me."

It's just the way God had it.

I think what Dorian was trying to say was that you said you are covered by the blood of Jesus, thereby protecting yourself from the devil. That would mean if you bathe in a prophet's blood, you are just damn invincible. I get the vibe that we all can go out and slaughter any prophet and be immune to the devil. And you said God does not promote violence..

Did God say that you should slaughter a prophet and bathe in his blood then your suddenly going to be protected from the devil? Absolutely not.
When your "covered by the blood of Jesus" it means you believe that he is the son of God and that he died for our sins, thats when you are protected from the devil.

Awards
Did God say that you should slaughter a prophet and bathe in his blood then your suddenly going to be protected from the devil? Absolutely not.
When your "covered by the blood of Jesus" it means you believe that he is the son of God and that he died for our sins, thats when you are protected from the devil.

*cough* You're explaining how metaphors work to the wrong person.

The Watchman said:
To put it in an overall perspective, I can use fire and my sword can become a two-sided one, you know, the weapon where there are two swords that are held by one handle. Another one is a bow and arrow. I can use that two. This is just the basics of it.

The Watchman said:
It is not my imagination. Otherwise, my sword that I had when I first started would also be imaginary, which I know I was not.

The Watchman said:
I did not just choose to see my armor, I was given the sight to see it. So you wouldn't believe me if I said what it looked like? I can even so you a picture that is close to how it looks.

The Watchman said:
I see my armor in plain sight.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
To Dorian Gray: You can take it how you want it.

To Dogenzaka: Do you think I don't see that? Unless you have seen it, you have no idea what it is like to see that. But that is irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Then describe to me these things.

1. What's jesus' skin color.
2. What does god look like.
3. What do angels and demons look like.
4. is satan as cool as people say he is.

If you can't answer the following, you're a normal person like all of us.

The Watchman

To Milkman:

1. That is someone that I can't see
2. Same as 1
3. You wouldn't understand what they look like
4. No he is not, but that is my opinion

This is all irrelevant to the topic at hand.

The Watchman

Do you think that you can have the Word of God, the sword of the spirit, be something besides a sword, in the spiritual realm? Do you think it comes in other forms I want proof to back up your answer.

Last edited:
Awards
Do you think that you can have the Word of God, the sword of the spirit, be something besides a sword, in the spiritual realm? Do you think it comes in other forms I want proof to back up your answer.

Before I do so, I'd like to know how you view the 'spiritual realm'. What you seem to be asking is if, in the 'spiritual realm', the Word of God can be equipped as weapon other than the sword of the spirit.

What you seem to be overlooking is the fact that the 'spiritual realm' is beyond our comprehension. The 'spiritual realm' is beyond our ability to understand, because, you see, we live in the physical realm.

Also, you're forgetting that you cannot possibly have any sort of contact with the 'spiritual realm', because of sin. Sin prevents us from existing in the same 'realm' as God, the 'spiritual realm'. There is no instance when we are completely free of sin, allowing us to have direct contact with God aside from prayer, because our mere existence is a sin. Only once we die, with faith, can our spirit leave the physical body and enter the 'spiritual realm'.

According to Christianity, of course. I'm agnostic, go figure.

The Watchman

I am viewing the spiritual realm where the angels and demons, the things that physically we can't see, fight and exist. I want to know if there is proof that the Word of God, aka Sword of the Spirit, could or couldn't be more than just a sword.

So you wouldn't believe me if I told you I could see that. I can agree that it is beyond our understanding, but that does not rule out that we can't see it. If that is the case, explain why Mary Kay Baxter, several friends I know, and I can see it.

We were put into existence to do God's will. The reason for us being where we are now is because of the sin Adam and Eve commited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back