• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiderman villains for sure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Re: confirmed spiderman 3 villains

Morpheaus said:
I do belive that a movie with Hobgoblin and Sandman would be pretty good. Hobgoblin would be like the main event villain, with a big build up to a final confrantion between two former friends. But Venom would just over-complicate the entire movie.
My thoughts exactly.

By the way, love the Gambit and Rogue sig, Johnny.
I love it too. Omni's lazy, but he's good.

zero_cool

i was surprised that it was sandman i thought it would have been the lizard cuz they already introduced dr. connors in SM2 it should be lizard and hobby

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective

Lizard is kind of a boring villian. Sandman is truly threatening and I could see him working under Hogoblin. If that's how they set up their relationship.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I just remembered Connors last night. I can see a possibility for the Lizard in S-M4 depending on where the story goes. Ultimate Conners was responsible for the creation of Carnage. So I can somewhat see something along the lines of 'Connors has become the Lizard and tries to find a way to stop the transformations and ends up creating Carnage'. It's vague, I know. But with a hell of a lot of detail, I could see it working out.

As for a villian I'd like to see - Electro's always interested me.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I would like to see some of the old school villains in this movie, like Electro, Shocker, Rhino, Chameleon, etc. However, I cant imagine any of them being the main villain. In my opinion, the two best choices I see for main primary villains are Green Goblin or Hobgoblin(whichever they choose to turn Harry into for the movies), and Venom.

HeartlessOfDoom

I don't care what villains there are, I just wanna see some action between Spidey and some evil bad guy!

Mighty

Sorry to break everyones hopes, but Venom will not be the main villian, Sandman is. My guess is that 3 will lead into 4, having Venom being the main villian of that film.

Hybrid Keyblade

Johnny Stooge said:
You obviously thought wrong. Tobey's contract finishes at three. Both Kirsten Dunst and Tobey have confirmed that they wont be returning for a Spider-Man 4.

Are you serious? So..wait..how's that gonna work? o.o

HeartlessOfDoom

Spiderman 3 is confirmed, ( Look on Google ) but no news on Spiderman 4. The director WANTS to do it, but it's up in the air as of now. Let's just wait for Spiderman 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back