• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiderman 3 News

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamijim1

...Except that part in the movie where he jumps at the police firing at him bearing his teeth and claws, right? And MJ wasn't innocent... She cheated on spiderman

actually venom kidnapping MJ is to hurt spiderman which he goes to great lengths to do and Venom has hurt policemen in the past if they were threatining him

Haku

<3
I heard the movie wasn't that great. Mainly disappointment in Venom's character I believe? I haven't seen it yet, so I wouldn't know.

I thought that the movie was one of the best in the series so far but yeah Venom's character was a big disappointment.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
actually venom kidnapping MJ is to hurt spiderman which he goes to great lengths to do and Venom has hurt policemen in the past if they were threatining him

As you put it: He did not hurt anyone but spidey. I merely pointed out that he did hurt others. And if he had killed spidey, what do you think he would do next? Retire to some island home? No, he would hurt others. Venom is evil, Spiderman was just his first target.

Yamijim1

As you put it: He did not hurt anyone but spidey. I merely pointed out that he did hurt others. And if he had killed spidey, what do you think he would do next? Retire to some island home? No, he would hurt others. Venom is evil, Spiderman was just his first target.

Venom is NOT evil he just has a personal vendetta against spiderman, he protects innocents just like anyother superhero, except that he kills his enemies

Ashes Remnant

Venom is NOT evil he just has a personal vendetta against spiderman, he protects innocents just like anyother superhero, except that he kills his enemies

:eek:_O: What are you on? The symbiote "amplifies aggression" correct? Eddie was already rough before. He is NOT a good guy. He is a VILLAIN. Sandman wasn't evil, Venom was.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
:eek:_O: What are you on? The symbiote "amplifies aggression" correct? Eddie was already rough before. He is NOT a good guy. He is a VILLAIN. Sandman wasn't evil, Venom was.
You obviously don't know anything about the comics.

Venom is an anti-hero. He may not do the greatest of things, and he does sway from being violent to heroic from times. Venom is not evil though. Countless times Venom risked his life to save innocent civilians in battles with other villains. Venom just has a huge dislike for Spider Man and due to the symboite he is often more aggressive then he wants to be. When he kills the prison guard, Eddie feels horrible about doing it. Other villains often use Venom's hatred for hurting the innocent against him. Throwing someone in harms way so they can escape knowing that Venom will save them first.

Venom is one of the best examples of an anti-hero. Eddie himself was a good guy, he was just the polar opposite of Peter. They were both essentially the same, only Eddie grew up in a rough neighborhood with a family that didn't love him as much as Peters. Eddie is not a naturally violent person, he's just bad at making choices. Instead of fighting against things, like Peter does, Eddie will take the more aggressive and violent way to beat his problems. As stated earlier, Venom WILL kill people to save those that are innocent, unlike Spider Man who does his best not to kill anyone.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No problem. I love to inform? XD I mean it's not all dead on with the information but you get the idea. Venom started out as a "OMG THIS GUY IS EVIL!?" but then as you learned more about him, you realize he's just like Spider Man only more violent with his justice ways. That's why Raimi hated him, since he was uninformed and didn't know that Venom wasn't just some evil killing machine.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I wish they gave Venom more of the movie. He was a pretty small character. I was hoping for an insane DBZ Broly kinda villain. Goblin fights were awesome, especially the first one.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well the sample has nothing to do with Venom. It's just the symboite and in truth it seems that based on rumors, it's leading towards the symboite being used in Four to give birth to Carnage. My prediction is...

-Peter and MJ are still close friends.
-Peter starts dating Gwen.
-Conners becomes Lizard.
-Symboite somehow gives birth to Carnage.
-Carnage kills Gwen in tribute to Ultimate Series.
-Peter switchs between fighting Carnage and Lizard.
-Peter saves Lizard but can't defeat Carnage.
-Venom appears again, after their fight in SM3, the suit is what's keeping Eddie alive.
-Venom / Spiderman team up against Carnage.
-Venom absorbs Carnage (maybe?) or defeats Carnage.
-Spiderman and Venom have a final showdown, Spiderman wins and Venom leaves.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
that would be so awesome, but how would they bring back Eddie, i mean cause unless that think can regenerate an entire body..Eddie probably ain't coming back. Though i really want him to come back.

And i damn i still don't know why people didn't like Venom in the movie, he wasn't all uber hulk huge like in the ulimate series, but he's still bigger than spiderman. People complained about Venom being too cocky and talking too much, well basically thats what he does...he rubs stuff in Spiderman's face...ulimate embarrishment if you will...i still hate he didn't get much screen time

but Americo like i said earlier, that idea sounds pretty good, i just hope they actually follow through with it

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well the Symboite can do many things. In the cartoon / comics (more so in the cartoon I believe) it could take the shape of any type of clothing to make the host fit in. In the comics, the suit kept Brock alive when he had cancer, so it's all possible.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
this movie was a huge letdown to me, They should have just called it Peter Parker, not Spiderman. It was really lame. WAYY to much peter and not enough Spiderman

Ashes Remnant

I've read the comics. I have every issue of 'Venom' where he was trying to be good. I mean in the movie, he is a villain. The movies are NOT the comics, as can be seen by the depth of Sandman, or the New Goblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back