• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
That would be good, but this isn't the place.

Head to the 358 part of the forum. and put it over there (I think we have a spoiler section there) and you have to start it as Spoiler: 358/2 Axel and Saix (or the like)

Sorry, forum rules.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OK, that's fine. But I really would like people to check it out.

Basically what madammina said. If you post a theory in the Days Spoiler section, people will respond.

I'm glad I did Lexaeus. I'm feeling more fond of him then before. I think he just gets ignored because he doesn't talk much and isn't in it much.

Then again, he fits his name of "the Silent Hero" then (I'll have to put his name in there somewhere. It goes along with what I'm saying)

Good! I'm glad people are liking this. TBH, I haven't given much thought to Lexaeus before. But he is a pretty intriguing character when you get down to it.

And I loved the Mother superior there too! Plus Pigby and how she would confess everything to him.

And, well, I just plain old LOVE Emerson. (sigh) the Emmy's really missed the mark again.

Bawww. Pigby.<3
Emerson is great. I watched Dim Sum Lose Some the other night *that's the one where Emerson meets back up with Simone* Such a great show.

I think we should revive the PD thread and keep posting there.

madammina

Agreed. on Both accounts. I started the thread, so I'll revive it.

yeah, Lexaeus is. A nobody (no pun intended) at first, then a complete enigma when you get down to it. A scientist, with more in line with a philosopher then anything. He gives off an aura of power when standing still, and eventually turned that into a literal aura of power.

And how he outlasted everyone when he was dying. Seriously, besides Axel, did anyone last as long as him? (and I'm being honest. It's been a while since I played both)

Hmm... maybe Vexen.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Okay Raz, I finished my tribute to Demyx! I apologize if it's a little long...

When I first played Kingdom Hearts II, I wasn't an immediate fan of Organization XIII, not even of Axel or Roxas. (I had just finished the first game and hadn't tried Chain of Memories yet.) I guess I felt like they were intruding on the nostalgia factor of the Disney villains. Axel kept popping up at random moments to give Sora/Roxas grief, and Roxas wasn't earning a lot of points in my book because his three hour prologue was keeping me away from Sora and the main action of the game. Basically, it took me some time to like the Organization as a group, with one major exception.

And with that one major exception, it was pretty much love at first "RUN! Run away!"

Demyx stands out compared to the rest of the members of the Organization. While several of them show a "nice" side and act laidback about everything, they've all proven to be tough, capable fighters who can really act heartless when they want to be. (Even Roxas has anger issues in KH2, though he had every right to be angry.) Aside from the infamous, "Silence traitor!" and those deadly water clones, Demyx has never behaved like the others. He openly expresses how much he'd rather not be fighting anyone and actually reads his missions out loud to Sora from a note card. You've gotta love a guy that causes Sora to stare blankly at him in disbelief. In a way, Demyx is one of the most intriguing characters in Organization XIII because he doesn't fit the profile that you'd expect from a member. Why would he join them if he doesn't like to fight Heartless? How did a so-called coward have enough strength in his heart to create Demyx the Nobody in the first place? If he's such a lousy fighter, how does he manage to do it while still playing his sitar like a pro? And I have I mentioned that even though he's only shown up in roughly three cutscenes, he's still one of the funniest characters in Kingdom Hearts?

When 358/2 Days is released, I'm looking forward to seeing more scenes with Demyx, especially the mission with Roxas. A magazine scan said that "the two cause quite a ruckus in the Coliseum" and I would not expect anything less from Demyx. Hopefully he'll provide us with some much needed comic relief as well when things start to get serious.

And then of course, there's the multiplayer. Because who doesn't want to attack Heartless with the power of music? Demyx has a unique fighting style that really stood out in KH2, so hopefully we'll see traces of that in multiplayer mode. Because, in the end, that's what really makes Demyx such a great character: he's unique.

madammina

ORG! I LOVE it!

You're making me feel very inferior with my Lexaeus one...

Anyway, nice work!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
ORG! I LOVE it!

You're making me feel very inferior with my Lexaeus one...

Anyway, nice work!

Thanks! But hey, you only just started really liking Lexaeus, whereas me and Demyx go WAY back, lol! And considering that it took me several paragraphs to answer a simple question about why I liked a character in a video game...

madammina

You remember my big Link/Midna, WHERE I KEPT ON ADDING PARAGRAPHS... right?

and you DO go way back. But I'll try to make it more personal now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Time limit: 7 Days.

Fail, and face erasure.

I'm guessing that was a TWEWY reference?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yes! Xion fanclub advertising!

Anyway, can I do a tribute for Xaldin if no one else has one yet?

I'm going to write one in the next 4 hours or so before bedtime or so.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes! Xion fanclub advertising!

Anyway, can I do a tribute for Xaldin if no one else has one yet?

I'm going to write one in the next 4 hours or so before bedtime or so.

Yes, yes you can!

Yey, my rant is up XD; hoozah.
You even mentioned the Xion fc o,o;
*wiggles in excitement* 12 days, 12 days~ (would be funny to say once we're down to 7 XD)
Haha. But of course. :3

just want to say this is a great idea to help past the time till the game comes out!

Thanks! But hey, you only just started really liking Lexaeus, whereas me and Demyx go WAY back, lol! And considering that it took me several paragraphs to answer a simple question about why I liked a character in a video game...
Aw, your Demyx Fan-Quote was awesome! :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yay, I'm done! It's really long, though. This is draft II (draft I did not meet my standards).

Standing stoic in the oncoming gale is a lone figure, with an intimidating glare, a majestic pose, both blending effectively with the dark colour of his coat. He speaks haughtily, brandishes six lances, and has... Sideburns?

Xaldin is a character who leaves quite a lasting impression to pretty much everybody. Number III in the Organization, he is the shell of the former apprentice, Dilan.

When we glimpse our first sight of Xaldin in Bdast's Castle, he looks just like any other person wearing a hoodie, but the way he manipulates Beast into attacking Sora and Co shows us that he is not to be underestimated or trifled with. Later on, we see him ceaseless in his efforts to fulfil the Superior's order of finding new members, even resorting to cheap tricks such as stealing the rose and holding Belle captive to further his goals, displaying a somewhat cruel personality, even if the limelight was later stolen by an elbow to his chest.

Seemingly unfazed by this severe blow to his pride, he did not make even the slightest attempt to flee as his plan collapsed, instead challenging Sora head on, perhaps in an overconfident or even reckless attitude, showing us his desire for combat, even when outnumbered four to one.

Twirling lances in his hands, twisting his body to strike at gaps in the enemy's defence, while other spears simultaneously float around him to follow his every will, Xaldin strikes an imposing figure in battle as a formidable foe. Engaging Sora in a traditional fight to the death, he quickly overmhelms his enemy with superiority in terms of both offense and defence, mercilessly taking advantage of every minute opening to rain blows upon his hapless foe, leaving little room for error, and even less opportunities for retialation. Such is the impression that Xaldin in combat provides as he fully immerses into the onslaught, whose bravery in battle is only outclassed by berserkers like Saix. Countless players have suffered crushing defeats at the hands of this dark character, each strike literally reducing the chances of victory, forcing players to rely on King Mickey, who is subsequently dispatched so cleanly that he runs away like the coward he is.

Yet against all odds, Sora manages to triumph, spitting on the memory of Xaldin as he flies off to the next world. And so Xaldin lay forgotten, leaving behind only the legends of his prowess.

From the moment Xaldin is presented to us, he quickly displays his multi-faceted personality, revealing to us an insight of this brash and headstrong person, an incredible feat considering how limited the screen time for him was. This elevates him to an exalted position, leaving me as an admirer of this epic Organization member.

In Days, I hope to see how his personality in the Organization is reflected in Story Mode. Xaldin strikes me as one to make his own decisions, fully capable of independent action, and being the first to rush into the fray. After all, these are the very qualities that distinguish Xaldin from the other Organization members.

Fin~

Well, I hope this was ok. My english isn't exactly top notch... So... Yeah. As long as I tried my best I have no regrets.

BluesStar21

I have a better roxas right here, if you want to use it instead.

I personally love Roxas, because he gets along with all of the organization members, and has the power to wield the keyblade. Roxas was a big role in the organization because the organization plans were to capture enough hearts to open Kingdom Hearts so they could become a whole person and not just a nobody, and they couldn't do it without Roxas. The ability to dual keyblades makes this organization member one of the toughest members, and of the most trustworthy member. Being the nobody of Sora really makes Roxas that much cooler, since they both have alot in common.

The best thing about Roxas, is that he will do anything that he wants to do, even if its betraying the organization.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
FWEEEEE The next bit for the countdown is up on the front page, this one being about Roxas! I'll possibly post it up on here later, I guess? XD; Not sure if I make a new thread or just post it here or not. Blargh. And thank yew BluesStar21 for the bit on Roxas! :)

and bloody that was fun to write :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back