• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yep,

AND VEXEN SHUTS UP

Sorry, he was just so CHATTY and ANNOYING before....

Still, he's going to be a little tough to right on. He doesn't like to keep on talking, which lowers what we can find out.

Oh, and I LOVE your Chuck sig.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This obviously is more important than school work. *Looks at math problems*

Yeah. I wrote that Xion essay all day during school.
The teachers must have thought I was taking notes. But oh were they wrong.

Still, he's going to be a little tough to right on. He doesn't like to keep on talking, which lowers what we can find out.
I can imagine. He's not an open book like some member.

Oh, and I LOVE your Chuck sig.
Thanks!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I had a lot of fun writing about Axel, to be honest.

I actually think I may add more stuff to it before you do the article.

madammina

I can imagine. He's not an open book like some member.
Though, he does have some good ideas hidden there (I'm on his death scene now.) He has about 3-4 scenes. Unfortuantely, he's reminding me of Grin from The Mighty Ducks. Grin was a Pacifist, Bruiser, but a good guy. Also, he was Zen. Lexaeus has some of those same Vibes,

Though, as soon as I write that, I hear "I'll Break you!"

(sigh) that show died WAY too soon. Talk about screwed by the network...

And the Emmy's. Chi McBride deserved one!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
LOL, the best stuff written is always when you're not supposed to be writing it. :D Oh, how delusional teachers are.
Totally true. I write other things when I'm supposed to be doing my assignments... D:

I had a lot of fun writing about Axel, to be honest.

I actually think I may add more stuff to it before you do the article.

Go right ahead, Axel has a long wait.

Though, he does have some good ideas hidden there (I'm on his death scene now.) He has about 3-4 scenes. Unfortuantely, he's reminding me of Grin from The Mighty Ducks. Grin was a Pacifist, Bruiser, but a good guy. Also, he was Zen. Lexaeus has some of those same Vibes,

Though, as soon as I write that, I hear "I'll Break you!"

True, true. He can go from relatively quiet---to absolute BEAST.

(sigh) that show died WAY too soon. Talk about screwed by the network...
I just bough Season 2 and watch an episode every night. It's rather depressing because I keep wanting more.

madammina

Lexaeus (first draft)

"Shut Up Vexen"
And Vexen, the chatterbox, elitist scientist, shuts up. And with that, Lexaeus establishes himself as being one of the most forceful personalities in the game, despite the fact he only appears in three to four scenes in the Reverse/Rebirth mode of Chain of Memories.

He doesn't mince his words, and spends more of his time thinking. But what he says may sound like common sense, but he is just moving the ideas along.

When his time comes to a close, and he becomes more verbose, and with that we receive a bit more of an idea on WHO he was. He has a quest for balance, and points out that unless Riku accepts his darkness, he might as well not exist. Not because of power, but because he is denying part of himself.

At the end of the fight, he doesn't go down immediately. It requires Ansem possessing Riku fully and boosting Riku's abilities to kill him, and even THEN it is slow going. Lexaeus gets out two sentences before he goes, Quite a feat among the Organization, Axel is the only other one who comes to mind that doesn't go out with a death scream.

But, Lexaeus doesn't get his due. And he should. His first line enforced what we wanted during that scene.

"Shut up Vexen"

VERY Clunky.... grr... help?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
LOL, maybe I should take that concept to my fanfiction... it might actually get done then.

I really should be doing homework right now.

You probably should. :v
Good luck with your homework. It sucks, I should know.

Do you guys have any ideas on what scenes to use for the upcoming posts? I was thinking of Axel V.S. Marluxia for the Marluxia video.

@madammina:

I like it! You could say something about your hopes for Lexaeus in Days, though. That is, if you haven't already spoiled yourself.

madammina

For mine, the scene where Lexaeus triggers the battle. He's got this black and red aura circling about him, and he's knocking Riku back while standing still...

edit: Haven't spoiled myself. (though, spoilers have found me). I'll think about it, and add it tomorrow, okay?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
For mine, the scene where Lexaeus triggers the battle. He's got this black and red aura circling about him, and he's knocking Riku back while standing still...
I was thinking that, too.

I could also use Marluxia's first entrance (like, formally taking his hood off) as his scene... hmmm.

madammina

Or when Marluxia is fighting Axel, then summons Namine as his shield. We get a good sense then.

(on PD) I just have a few eps of the first season, and none of the second. And I want it so badly! They had some good ones towards the end, and the Abbey story line wasn't a drag at all.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Or when Marluxia is fighting Axel, then summons Namine as his shield. We get a good sense then.
I was leaning towards that myself, so sure. :3

(on PD) I just have a few eps of the first season, and none of the second. And I want it so badly! They had some good ones towards the end, and the Abbey story line wasn't a drag at all.
The Nun story line was one of my favorites, actually. :D
I loved how Mother Superior would always be like "it's time for middle mid-morning prayers, etc.."

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Do you guys have any ideas on what scenes to use for the upcoming posts?

For Axel, I'd say the one where he "kills" Vexen. And for another one: the video where he talks to Sora in Betwixt and Between when he starts to disappear.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
For Axel, I'd say the one where he destroys Vexen and the video when he talks to Sora in Betwixt and Between when he starts to disappear.
Those are all viable options.

I think perhaps having a shorter fan-quote for Roxas is a good thing, as his profile is bound to be quite large.

madammina

Though the final bit has to be Ziz. It's His post after all.

I'm glad I did Lexaeus. I'm feeling more fond of him then before. I think he just gets ignored because he doesn't talk much and isn't in it much.

Then again, he fits his name of "the Silent Hero" then (I'll have to put his name in there somewhere. It goes along with what I'm saying)

And I loved the Mother superior there too! Plus Pigby and how she would confess everything to him.

And, well, I just plain old LOVE Emerson. (sigh) the Emmy's really missed the mark again.

saix-insanefan

Do any of you guys mind... if I... post something on a theory of Saix and Axel? I've watched all cutscenes and read all 60 reports from the game. I can put it in spoiler tags... if you wish. It's OK if not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back