• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Originally Posted by TaokityxTheaxGem
o_O That was.. Harsh.. No offence or anything..*replies to what Katattack said* I think the reason, why people sometimes spams in a message though, is because of the fact, it's okay to talk a little, I think in a fic, after all, it gets boring after awhile when you just say,"Awsome update,"or,"This story is good,"or something like that..*sweat* So people usually have little miny subjects, like about the one who's the gayest organization member, or about.. The stirpper thing*shrugs with the disturbing image*

After all, one way to know a person is through topics like these, and people might also want to have some fun. Unless, of course, it gets too out of hand, now, if the owner of this thread would prefer for us not to do our miny spam, then that's fine with me, after all, I usually jsut say,"good update,"or say something that's kinda about the story, kinda a commet, or an idea. I am sorry I wrote this, and I rather not get into a fight over this, I just, yet again felt inclined too say this....

Nocternoul question:How do you spell miny anyway?o_O It reminds me of the Queen...

It's "mini". And, you are by all counts wrong. Yeah. People can chat on a thread. But to a certain extent. There are nine pages in this thread.

Nine pages, and THREE chapters. What does that tell you?

I'll tell you what it tells me. It tells me that certain people have been spamming up a thread for far too long. Now if you want to get to know someone, do it in pmming or chats.

Don't make this thread your little hang-out. Believe it or not, it has a purpose.

Believe me. The Muffin Soldiers do a good enough job of reminding Amme about this fic. Which she should update. Soon.

Oh, and I felt inclined to post THIS, too. I'm not at all sorry for posting what I just did. Apologizing for expressing an opinion only makes you come off as a spineless n00b.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Man great fic, just keep up the good work and I'll be waitin for the next chapter.

And true there has been a bit of spamming, a person doesn't need to be reminded to update for about 9 pages straight.

People have other things to do besides writing their fics so if they don't update right away then just give 'em some slack, and wait patiently.

Also if you really wanna say something, you can make a message more than five words long that way you won't have to keep posting constantly.

example

post # 1:

Hey good fic.

Post # 2:

Btw I'll wait for an update.

whats the point of posting twice?

Just post once to get your whole message across, or edit you post like I'm doing now.

Last edited:

Mr.

Yeah, you're right, to an extent. =/
But GoH's slacking! D: We gotta keep it alive!
I'll go fly off to Forum Insanity for a while.
Check some other fics out.

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Larxene couldn’t see the green-eyed Nobody, but she knew he was close; the light touch of his hand against her own confirmed that. She could almost taste the red of his hair, feel heat of his fire-green eyes burning a path through the shadow.

"I’m not afraid of anything," she answered, groping for his arms in the dark and holding his wrists.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?"

Sounds awesome, cept for one thing....Larxene doesn't HAVE a heart. Not technicially, anyway.

Just pointing that out XP.

Xirka

Because a thread full of flaming is so very much better than a thread full of spam! =D

He means her organ-heart, not her symbolic-heart. Theres a difference. The things the heartless steal are sort of like souls, not actual organs. And if I'm wrong, Square's anatomy really sucks.

Mr.

Sterling_Silver said:
...xD. Roast, WM. ^-^ Updart Amme, for I probably won't be here for long. =D And Kat went all Pickle on that dude. She's my new hero. =D

A thread full of flame results in a closing. =O

PLEASE, FOR ALL OF HUMANITY GoH, UPDATE.

<.<
>.>
>.<

I'll go now. ;~; *leaves*

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Xirka said:
Because a thread full of flaming is so very much better than a thread full of spam! =D

He means her organ-heart, not her symbolic-heart. Theres a difference. The things the heartless steal are sort of like souls, not actual organs. And if I'm wrong, Square's anatomy really sucks.

Actually full of flaming is quite an exaggeration, First of all it can hardly be called flaming, it's just the truth, but even if it was flaming there's ONE post , compared to nine pages of spam,

pretty much brings down your point doesn't it?

As for the heart thing, while I believe you are right, I still avoid saying things like
"His heartbeat fastened" in my Axel fic, if not because he is a Nobody and doesn't have a heart, then just for the sake of avoiding confusion and having people post about it like Winged Mirage did in here.

And Square's anatomy does suck, they have people with gun-arms, guys with hair that's so spiky it would take me a full bottle of gel to match them, and of course don't forget they somehow believe your heart is in the middle of your chest as opposed to the left side of your rib cage...

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Yes, Square's is anatomy is rather strange XD.

As for the whole heart bit...I see what you're saying, but it appears to me that the Heartless just yank the whole heart out of the chest of their victims, organ and all. That, and the fact that we're not sure just how human the org and the Nobodies really are, makes me think they they have no heart, physical or mental.

But hey, that's just my view of it. You don't have to go with it.

Hey, a non-spam, non-flame topic to help support the thread while Goh's writing :D

Xirka

Well, yes, I personally think that Nobodies are similar to zombies, because they're more or less not real. They don't bleed, nor do their hearts beat, but that's just me.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Alright, finally an update.
It comes with the romance I promised. For once, I wrote something romantic.
Go figure.

I got kinda reflective here. Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter IV: Round three, time out
`
"I’m not afraid of the dark."

"What are you afraid of?"

The blazes burnt out....

The darkness pressed up against them, soft as their mingled breaths, until there was nothing but black and the two figures trapped within it. Even Demyx’s inane signing seemed far away, driven off by Axel’s question.

Larxene couldn’t see the green-eyed Nobody, but she knew he was close; the light touch of his hand against her own confirmed that. She could almost taste the red of his hair, feel heat of his fire-green eyes burning a path through the shadow.

"I’m not afraid of anything," she answered, groping for his arms in the dark and holding his wrists.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?"

Larxene suddenly dug her nails into the arms she held in a loose grip, an almost instinctive reaction to the reminder of her hated pulse. She was a Nobody; it wasn’t real, simply the ghost-like remnants of her true self. Axel winced, the closeness of their faces making it possible for the yellow-haired Nobody to feel it.

"I’m not afraid of anything," she whispered again, yet her tone had lost its conviction.

"Seems like you’re at least afraid of admitting you’re afraid."

There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"Alright, so I’m afraid. Afraid of what my emotions mean. We’re Nobodies Axel. We don’t have hearts. Everyone else says we don’t have feelings either, yet I can still sense them. But it’s like a memory more than an actual emotion. Maybe I’m remembering what it was like when my original self had a heart. Is it just resonance?"

Axel didn’t speak, yet one hand slipped away from her grip to rest comfortingly on her head, stroking her bangs back, not needing sight to see. When he didn’t answer, she continued.

"I’m hollow, yet at the same time, I can perceive distant emotions. Like holding your ear up to a seashell and hearing the ocean. It’s not the true waves you’re hearing, just what’s left. A small part of what exists, only we Nobodies can’t see the whole picture. It’s different for you, though. You have Roxas. The two of you are friends, and that’s something that no other Nobody can boast about. You’re more used to these emotions, because you’ve had something- someone -who’s made those far-off memories come alive."

"And you’re afraid of this?"

"Yes. Because up until ... until you, these distant emotions were more thought than feeling. But now they’re stronger; I can feel them now, and it scares me. Scares me that there’s something new, something unnatural going on within me." her right hand tightened almost convulsively around the red-haired Nobody’s arm. "Something I can’t control."

In the darkness, she could sense his smile. "So you’re a control freak, eh Sparky?"

The blue-eyed woman hesitated, ignoring the nickname as she turned her head to one side. "I suppose I am."

His roaming hand gently caressed the side of her face, the gesture of not only a lover but as a friend, seeking to both take and give comfort. Yet when he finally spoke, it was in a whisper that no person would say to another in light companionship.

"Then go ahead. Take control."

Larxene felt his submission, in his shifting posture and voice. Mirroring his previous movements, she let go of his arm and reached up to run her gloved fingers through his spiky hair. She imagined she was looking into his eyes, seeing the blue-green depths through the darkness, in a shadow way that held all the qualities of dreams. Just like her feelings, just like the Nobodies themselves. Just like the echoing pounding of her heart in her should-be hollow chest, the sound that mocked the life that never belonged to her and the non-existence she knew now.

Silently, she stood up, and Axel followed suit. Trusting her instincts in the dark, she kissed him lightly, deliberately. The fire-wielder gently took her wandering hand in his own, slipping off the black glove. Tentatively, she let her palm rest on the side of his face, noting that this was the first time she had ever felt human skin, non-existent or otherwise, under her own. She so rarely removed her gloves, and never had the opportunity for close contact. She let her fingers trace the unseen marks under his eyes, mapping the contours of his face. Axel halted her movements and stilled her hand.

"You can feel," he whispered. "Is it just resonance?"

Close enough now, Larxene shook her head. This was real, this was solid, this was powerful and intoxicating, and yes, it was terrifying. There was heat, fiery warmth flowing through his skin and into her own like rushing blood through a vein. Red blood, the color of anger and intensity, of passion and boldness, the color of fire, the color of Axel himself, of the strands of hair brushing against his tanned cheek along with her hand.

And there was electricity, quick and sparking, untamed yet always seeking control, something that could kill you if you weren’t careful but for now seemed to simply surge in what little space was left between them, pulling them together. Yellow and bright, a color that was like the smart snap of confidence against white marble floors, feet swiftly carrying a lightening-strike-slender frame across a room, the color of the sleek hair that seemed to bask in the glow of white skin and the feel of a hand entangled in it. The color of flash and zeal, the color that warned you to stay away yet entranced you at the same time.

Once again, it was Larxene who instigated the kiss, reveling in regaining of her control and relishing losing it simultaneously.

Unbeknownst to them, Demyx, after overhearing all that went on, had proceeded to slide down the hall in a victory dance, accompanied by the splash of water all around. But Axel and Larxene took no notice of this, more intent on their own waves, which seemed to have become a little louder, a little more clear, like breaking apart the seashell to find that the ocean had been there all along.

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*twitch* Now 'it's gettin hot in here' is in my head! Curse the rap! Anyhow, that chapter was uber great! I know what ye mean Silver, Larxene got ze flame action! *glomps Axel*

Take your time with an updart Amme!

HeartofTwilight

WOW *subscribes* this is amazing! and such a relif from all those stupid roxels.... You have the charecters down perfectly and your writing style is amazing. I can especially see Axel doing and saying exactly what he does in this fic. Wow! Keep up the great work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back