• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park, Simpsons, Family guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is the funniest

• South park

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Family guy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
For sending a message about every day life and making us look all in the mirror and laugh - South Park

For respect after all it's done for an entire generation of people with it's comedy - Simpsons

For overall being funny and making me laugh - Family Guy

Zaraki

I voted south park. only because after you've watched the same episode of family guy twice it wont be funny anymore because you already know whats going to happen and half the fun of family guy is its randomness.

KingdomKid

Here's the order. Family Guy because it's funny, random, and just plain funny, lol. South Park for the same reason except Family Guy is a bit funnier. And then The Simpsons. I don't even watch this show...it's not even that funny but I do find myself laughing on occasion.

EDIT: Looks like I made the poll even, lol.

Laughing Man

Family Guy ftw. Everything that happens is just so unexpected and insane it cracks me up. You think the mood is getting serious and a message is about to be sent to the audience and your into the main plot and.....BAM...."OH YEEEEAAAAHH!"......the freakin' Kool-Aid guy busts into the courtroom and interupts everything.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Family Guy is just shock humour. Sure, it's funny but the comedy isn't all that smart. But that's what today's dumbed down society likes, which is why The Simpsons has turned to a similar style of random comedy.

South Park can be very funny, but I adore the old episodes of The Simpsons.

mesmerized

The Simpsons used to be my show.. I used to come home and wait for 5:30 to come so I can watch it and then the one at 6:30 too. It was way awesome.. but it became dull after awhile then something amazing happened... the releasing of Family Guy. I love it lol, its the only show, out of the choices , that actually makes me laugh when I watch it. Stewie is genius.. I love him ^__^

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
they're all extremely funny but Family Guy has got a slight edge in my mind just b/c of it's random sense of humor. However I hate how almost every joke is sexual, gets to be annoying at times.

A

Altair

I would have to say South Park because it has a storyline that is funny.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
It depends if you're talking about the newer simpsons or the older simpsons.

I don't like Family Guy not because I don't find it funny, but I don't like it's style. It's just a bunch of random, pop culture references put together ina 22 minute episode that's sustained by a weak plot. Sure, the pop culture references can be funny, but I prefer Robot Chicken since it's the same thing except they have the sense to scrap the plot altogether.

As for South Park, well, I don't watch it so I can't judge it.

rockin riku

i would have to say the simpsons but that is because i havn't watched the others because iv got better things to do with life then sit around all day watching programms and i like the simpsons because it is so like my family which is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back