• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sorry NO DEMO COMING

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its seems there was no demo in the new issue.

From KHU
www.kh2.co.uk

Hey Everyone,

Forget about it. dsx2gate.com's supplier mistranslated... It was talking about the CURRENT issue that had and article(no demo)... Anyways thanks to Kouli for clearing things up...

Good Thing I didnt order it yet.

Last edited:

Zophar

It didn't really matter if there was going to be a demo or not since the magazine is in japan. It also doesn't help that PS2s from other regions out of japan can't play japanese games. So in a nutshell: there is nothing for us to cry about.

nothingness

It does matter for me cause i already have an international playing PS2, my aunt is in japan for a vacation and she could've got it and the store that i couldve gotten bought the mag in North America is about a 20 minute drive away from my house

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
someone at square will die if i dont get my hands on a demo soon.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
that sucks that there is not going to be one. but that why we don't know whats going to hapen. well what I mean is I don't want to have A DEMO caz if you do then you are going to kow what its like & I don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back