• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Vest!! (T-shirt Preorder)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhirlwindLancer

So I was mindlessly browsing the web and lo and behold I came across this:

index2.cfm

Here's the link to the site that's selling them:
Buy T-Shirts: Kingdom Hearts - Sora's Vest Design (L) - PowerAnime.com Import Anime Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Trading Figures, Keychains, Collectibles, UFO Plush Dolls, Art Books and Graphic Novels / Manga, DVDs, Phone Straps and Urban Vinyl Fi

They come out in two weeks. Definitely picking one up. What do you all make of them?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It looks kinda goofy, in all honesty. Not something I'd wear out and about but I guess if you wanted a t-shirt to chill out around the house in, it's as good as any other.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sora doesn't even wear a vest...Unless they mean that it's designed to look like a vest? Sort of? Kind of?

It does look kind of silly IMO. Instead of putting a picture of Sora's jacket on a shirt, why not just make a jacket designed like Sora's? They kind of did that with the Org. coats, but tbh, they weren't that great either...The design of this shirt just seems redundant.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought Sora wore a shirt and short sleeved hoodie. :|

I'd only wear that to bed, and even then I'm not buying a $17 dollar shirt that looks...ugly.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The quality of the shirt isn't that great either seeing as the image on the shirt looks pretty crappy imo. I think it would be cool if they made a sweater or hoodie like others have said, but I'm not a fan of those type of shirts, though I see people sporting them all the time nowadays.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Aww I thought it was going to be like the actual hoodie/jacket Sora has. I am not a big fan of that look.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
They wasted money and materials on a poorly executed t-shirt. The print isn't even stretched properly.

Though I'd buy one as well, a replica is asking too much, I suppose, since SE would make sure to do it themselves (and charge an arm and a leg for it).

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
when you wear this shirt outside magical text appears

vl8js.png

Awards
Wow...that is a pretty cool feature, I might actually consider buying that shirt now :D I mean, who doesn't want a magical shirt???
Agreed, a magical T-shirt sounds pretty neat, even if it does still look weird.

Seriously, though, some amateurs could fit the design on the shirt better, I think. :I They didn't care.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
At best that shirt would be a lounge around in the house and not go outside all day kind of shirt for me. It just really looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back