• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's skills are too good to be his own

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

that's an awesome video Xaldin:D o yea Congrats on becoming a Premium Member:D

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
umm if u guys didnt see, all u had to do was press the triangle button to do that -_-
u can see the triangle pop up in front of u, and it was all about pressing it. no skill about that. >.>
Sora was using the Fenrir, which was sweet, and those cutting was all Cloud-like if u ask me XD

and Riku IS using the Secret Ending Keychain, for i see the Heartless keychain at the end, and i saw the wing at the top, so yeah it is.

Last edited:

xbindedmemoriesx

Hey, maybe sora will be the next sephy...^_^
but i would be mad
cause seph is way to cool for that to happen!
but yeah...his 'abilities' have greatly improved since kh1
gosh....i wish i had some sweet skillzZzZzZ like that. -_-

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In some sections, the only thing the gamer needs to do is press the triangle button and Sora does the rest like in the video posted. So as you can see, that skill wasn't the gamer, that was Sora. All the gamer needed to do was press the triangle button and enjoy the kicka** show.

Oblivion115

I thing MyInnerFred, How do you know 4 SURE that roxas has been fued with sora the whole game? or are you just guessing?

Puck

Innerfred is right. Roxas does remain fused with Sora throughout most of the game( and he remains happily fused with him at the end). I do believe it was his destiny or something to fuse with Sora. I'm not sure. Someone confirm this.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
no i think it is the combining of his and roxas's power that gave sora those abilities...........look at roxas in the neo world he was kicking ass while in CoM sora had just finished beating marluxia and was in a pod, i think it is mostly roxas's power and yensid's teachings(because apparently he taught mickey how to use the key and look at mickey) and a few months rest can do alot for a person

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
That's not the point... The point is why are the awakening now if it is the power of Roxas? Sora has been complete for almost the whole game... Why do they show up at the end?

Dark Oblivion007

yes but it seems that they got remodelde for kh2. yensid must have been a grat warrior since he taught mickey all those moves and sora. those moves were so unreal. 0 0

Puck

^Agreed. Yensid must be one heck of a warrior and teacher. By the way, does anyone have a pic of Yensid? I'd like to see how he looks.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Xaldin said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=xCZVgF6nggo

This video just makes me want to strangle Sora, he holds the keyblade weird and stuff, nyet when he uses it he just seems so skilled. >< It's not fair.

And yes I know this is an old video, but I want to see who think's Sora's skills are just too good for just one year of confinment.

Yes, I do agree. It almost seems impossible for one to learn new both powerful and skilled techniques that he has. It feels that, in order to make KH2 sell two times greater than KH, they made it so perfect, that, the actual gamers feel that the character has taken such a big leap forward.

X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back